• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Um...well? Here we are on Wednesday...can we move on already? I'm itching to get my next battle done...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, there hasn't been as good a turn out this time around. I am afraid to say that I have disqualified the following members, all for a lack of explanation:

Poketrainer2004
Guitarist Sean
shinigami_gaara
Midnight_Dragon249
Buizel01
Trainer Kat
Mclarenf1905
FFX383
Kratos_rage
Bjmasta2
Alexandrian
LawLessChaoz
Star Girl
Lightning Rider
Neo Umbreon
Ren-Kun
GeorgeWBushSupporter
Empires228

Wow, quite a list. Those whose names aren't on the list either have an explanation, or their battle results have been posted.

And now, what you've all been waiting for.....

Round Two Pairings

Ichida VS shadow rayquaza

Kuri-Chan ♪ VS Asch

aragornbird VS Ichapokemr

craiglaw2006 VS Absolitude

Paranoia VS Glajummy

Since most of you have had problems with your opponents last round, I doubt any of you will make a disappearing act yourselves. So, I will make the deadline for the next round of battles to be Saturday, May 26th. At this date, or sooner if all results come in, I'll display the final sets of battles.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Oh no!, there is only 10 competitors left (Including me!) so that will go down to 5, then what will happen?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
When there are five, I'll do what I was planning on doing if we ever got an odd number: round robin.

So you'd each battle each other, and the one person with the least amount of wins is out. Then the Semi-Finals begin! =D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Well me and Paranoia have the time zones against us so we're going to have to battle during the weekend.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Wow, I wasn't expecting much against Shadow Rayquaza, but... a Corsola and a Dragonair? Wow, man. Next time fully prep your team before you fight me, and pleeeeease get some better movesets. I'm almost disappointed to have won this easily. :(

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
Years
Results between Ichida and me.
He owned all of my pokemon in the face...........

EDIT: I know I was training those two but I didn't have any other pokemon to take there place oh and about the movesets blame the DAYCARE!!!!!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Whoops! Sorry about that. *edits*

And I hope I can get my WiFi up and running so I can actually join one of these myself. XD

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Alright between me and Glajummy,

Paranoia Won 5 - 0

Glajummy, I suggest EV training

And enjoy the pokes!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Won 2-0

gg, Icha. Your Garchomp nearly haxed me over.

That was actually my first Wi-Fi battle btw. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Won 2-0

gg, Icha. Your Garchomp nearly haxed me over.

That was actually my first Wi-Fi battle btw. :)

You mean like how your Swampert haxed my Espeon over and how having a Gyarados shot me in the foot? Yeah...maybe next time I'll bring in the actual team.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Um, wow. Almost forgot about this.

I PMed Kuri-chan, but she hasn't been on since the 8th, so I can't guarantee a battle taking place.

Er, won't there be five trainers left after this round? How are you going to decide matchups with an uneven number? oo

Back