• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 10, 2018
Some breaking news:
For the next demo of Pokémon Chaos, the game will feature not 1, not 2 but 3 different screen sizes!

Have you ever wanted a screen bigger than 256x392 pixels? Have you ever wanted a screen that looks horribly pixelated? Or have you ever wanted a screen that runs outside the bounderies of your monitor? Then look no further! Introducing Small, Medium and Large!
Spoiler:

new_char_by_rayquaza_dot-d9xg7ie.gif
can you make it fit the screen please?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Sometimes when I'm fishing it says that I landed a pokemon but nothing happens.

And here some things you could think about:
- Show the level of the pokemon in their menu (you have to click summary to do so)
- The ability to rearrange the pokemons moves
- Maybe (just maybe) the option to switch between keyboard and mouse and keybord controls

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
I'am also having the same bug where it prevented me from using a potion in battle. please fix.

Years
I thought that the screen size change already had been added >.<. I hate having to play with seeing everything so small. I think that maybe I'll wait for next update but I'll play it for a little longer.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
So for those of you who don't follow me on DeviantArt, last month I started something called GameDev Monthly, a method of providing all the information at once instead of posting several separate images. Here is the latest issue, Volume 2 (Warning, it's big).

Spoiler:

Additionally, the final update to the current demo, since everyone wants it: Changable screen size.

Click here to download the latest update

Last edited:

GreenNeonz

LuckyLinoone
Years
I'm not exactly sure if this is intentional or not, but why isn't it possible to insert our own audio files into the game (via Audio folder)? Whenever I open up the folder with the game's files, they seem to be "invisible" or "inaccessible" for some reason. They're still there, as when I try to re-extract the files into the folder, it asks me whether to replace them or not. Is anyone else having this issue?

N12

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2016
It´s normal to have lag while playing ??

Hey people ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Why am I getting this error, it says sprite resizer line 429 type error occurred, please help it worked before but now it does not. I tried re-downloading but still same thing.

Rayquaza.

Years
Why am I getting this error, it says sprite resizer line 429 type error occurred, please help it worked before but now it does not. I tried re-downloading but still same thing.

I can't really fix this unless I get more information, otherwise I'll ask around to get it fixed. Did you do anything to the demo prior to booting it up? (move files, etc)

Now then, it's that time of the month where I post updates, and here they are, the newest edition of GameDev monthly should cover everything:

Spoiler:

So as you can see, there will be fakemon, more custom-looking sprites, a pair of games and more. I'll be posting more updates in the coming weeks/months and attempting to fix up the current demo, once again.

Years
Now then, it's that time of the month where I post updates, and here they are, the newest edition of GameDev monthly should cover everything:

Spoiler:

So as you can see, there will be fakemon, more custom-looking sprites, a pair of games and more. I'll be posting more updates in the coming weeks/months and attempting to fix up the current demo, once again.

That's awesome man. I was actually surprised to see the other name and then see the pokemon that you put at the start. (I would really like to help....:()

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Since there will be Fakemon, will there also be fake evolutions for existing Pokemon, like Qwilfish, Dunsparce, and Basculin?

Rayquaza.

Years
That's awesome man. I was actually surprised to see the other name and then see the pokemon that you put at the start. (I would really like to help....:()

Depends on what skills you have. :)

Since there will be Fakemon, will there also be fake evolutions for existing Pokemon, like Qwilfish, Dunsparce, and Basculin?

I don't plan on adding evolutions to existing pokemon.

Back