lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
10,544 posts
6.3 Years
Pokemon Masters is now out for ioS and Android, everyone!

Right now, things are pretty busy so there are a lot of random errors due to the influx of players joining. Hopefully things settle down soon, but yeah.

I hope everyone has fun!

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
496 posts
1.5 Years
I'm busy with another game at this point, but if it is out, I'll go ahead and let it download and such. Definitely curious how the F2P units are, especially Hau.

EDIT: Can confirm this is out. I'll definitely be playing some of this tonight.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

colours

ice beam

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 25 Minutes Ago
5,602 posts
14.6 Years
I downloaded it, but since the servers are going to be a hot mess I'm likely not going to end up playing it tonight. Perhaps later when servers are less busy?

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5,225 posts
10.9 Years
I can't play... it seems my phone isn't 64 bit. That's annoying, and a shame.
Theme: Leo Tsukinaga
Pair: Go

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
496 posts
1.5 Years
Apparently the best deals for scouts require paid Gems...while it would be normal for f2p like myself to be very upset with this, I am in a unique situation where the Pokemon I actually want are either obtainable through the story or are not available (yet, hopefully). The game's story cutscenes are slow, but the rest of the game plays fine (either that or the pacing is just enough for me to think about what moves to do next). I am close to finishing Chapter 2, but my phone's battery got very low and I had to stop, but I will definitely keep playing. I got a feeling that the Pokemon I really want to play as might not be available for a while, especially since it shows up in Chapter 1 as a Pokemon from generic trainers. The game's evil team is encountered first in Chapter 2, but I do not even know many details about them at this point, but there is a battle with them I have yet to do. Overall I have been enjoying this game, but I think I have the luxury of not needing to touch the gacha part of the game for a while.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,418 posts
13.2 Years
Enjoy guys! I'm having fun, sadly didn't get any 5 star sync pairs on my first ten pull but oh well. You already get Rosa early on in the story and she is too cute.

Game is a bit tougher than I thought though. @_@ One or two of my partners were fainted several times already.

donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,432 posts
14.8 Years
I got in some brief play time late last night. Enough time to get Rosa and roll my first couple non-scripted sync pair gachas.

First non-scripted roll was Phoebe (5-star!), and next one was Roxanne.

Would be nice if I could find the actual proper in-game exit button that doesn't just restart the game to the title screen, though.
whoops

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5,225 posts
10.9 Years
In order to play, btw, you need a 64-bit phone. :( So, if you're getting the incompatible message, your phone is probably 32-bit.
(ew btw at that requirement.)
Theme: Leo Tsukinaga
Pair: Go

Sapphiox

Hate Pokémon, Minecraft, Toy story

Kirby planet
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
128 posts
128 Days
Game freak is so selfish, they made it very hard I can't even download it. I was excited for it since it was announced
Shoutout to this youtuber for letting people use their Kirby picture:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCo3uudoPsmrHadQnwjP-qew
Advertiser Content