Sumner

Not Summer

Male
Brazil
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,535 posts
1.6 Years
Well, your username suggests Blaziken, and your pfp is a Mega Garchomp... But I'll say Ludicolo because you seem like a hysterical lad :D
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
10,974 posts
4.4 Years
Houndour. Dunno, it just sorta fits.

Hyzenthlay

on limited activity until December !

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,884 posts
7.1 Years
Ah, good old Plankton, such a priceless character! I feel like Karrablast fits. :)
paired with Meadow ♡

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
628 posts
2 Years
I'd say Ledian, of course!

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
687 posts
216 Days
Maybe it's the winged chick in your signature, but I'm getting some Noctowl vibes or some other sort of graceful birb
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,884 posts
7.1 Years
Zorua! For the overall dark vibe of your theme, the puppy in the picture, and the static shift between images—it reminds me of Zorua's ability!
paired with Meadow ♡

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Online now
Posted 21 Minutes Ago
661 posts
120 Days
Yamper, though you've taken a liking for Nickit.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

serene sejal

Flowing life

Female
India
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
22 posts
16 Days
Beedrill, because..... well, your avatar is a mega beedrill, so I'm assuming you love it. Hence, I think you'd be a good Beedrill!
Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself.

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
687 posts
216 Days
I know you've got Milotic in your avi, but I'm getting some Gorebyss vibes, too. The colors of your flair and the words of your signature remind me of these long, elegant, water-types, all adapting to the flow of the ocean or the river. I'll stick with the elegant but dangerous Gorebyss!
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,884 posts
7.1 Years
This time I'm going for Noibat! You seem to have a fondness for bats and I think this one in particular is really cute, like your avatar. :')
paired with Meadow ♡

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
687 posts
216 Days
Your love of Nickit and your cartoony flair and profile makes me think you're into cute and fun things. And I've been watching the Pokémon anime where Ash gets his Phanpy, who is super cute and enjoys fun. So let's go with Phanpy! I think it matches your aesthetic well. :)
Art Thread Zuko is love

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
912 posts
6.8 Years
Looking at your signature, I'll say a Houndour that is close to evolving!!
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
687 posts
216 Days
Your signature is adorable with that conductor Pika so I'm gonna go with a Kricketune!
Art Thread Zuko is love

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
10,974 posts
4.4 Years
Ledian... I just think it fits.

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
628 posts
2 Years
Copperajah for sure! I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel like that Pokémon really suits you.

CiCi Sama

Female
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
687 posts
216 Days
I'll go with Electabuzz this time! With the electric Pika, the anime avatar, the 'chan', and the Japanese vibe from the latter two, figured I'd go with something that combines both of those things. And Electabuzz is an electric Japanese ogre/oni so why not, right?
Art Thread Zuko is love

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Online now
Posted 21 Minutes Ago
661 posts
120 Days
Hmm! I will go with Zorua this time, you have an adorable vibe to your messages and carry a generally dark theme, so Zorua suits you best!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!
Advertiser Content