Seen November 3rd, 2019
Posted August 6th, 2017
1,855 posts
8.4 Years
HUMAN

Name - Franklin 'Frank' Campbell

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Appearance - Frank is rather short, and has black eyes. He has dark brown hair, and is a bit on the plump side. He wears dark clothes, mostly navy blue, brown and wears spectacles. He is quite fair, and likes to keep his hair flat. He has a little scar on his nose, caused by the Solidaritians. Due to him being short, he is teased quite a lot, and actually wears boots, and stuffs them to gain the extra inches. He often wears mixes up his shoes, and ends up wearing them wrong. he also wears a locket given to him by his mother.

History- Frank was quite a weak boy when he was born. His parents were actually working for the Solidaritians unknowingly, when they exploited their scientific work. They based their Virus on his parent's work. When they tried to complain, they were captured, and their son was forced to work for them. Franklin was often hit, and abused, in order to obey the Solidaritians, which he had to do, otherwise his parents would be hurt. While he doesn't want to obey the Solidaritians, he is too scared to disobey them too. He loves his parents more than anyone else, and has infected many people to just keep his parent safe.

Personality - Frank is a really careless and gentle boy. He hates violence, and actually doesn't want to work for the Solidaritians. He usually keeps quite, and is quite a timid boy. He also doesn't always think things through, and often misplaces things. He hates what is happening around in the region, and actually opposes it, but is forced to work. Due to his timid nature, he is scared of almost everything, like talking to others, battles, etc. he doesn't talk much, and prefers to stay away from battles. He is not very good at battling, since he is not a good strategist. He loves to make new friends, an develops a bond very quickly.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) - WAR. WAR. WAR.

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) - Zoroark

Name - Kytes

Gender - Male

Age (10-18) - 14

Appearance - He is shiny, and has quite a few scars on his body due to intense battles with other Pokemon.

Biography- Kytes is the exact opposite of Frank. He is brash, headstrong, violent and is ill tempered. He likes to pick up fights with almost every Pokemon he meets. He doesn't think things through, and always acts first. He is very possessive of people and his things. He hates people getting near or hurting Frank. He is rude, but likes to remain quite mostly. He always stands up for weaker people, which Frank loves about him.

Frank and Kytes had actually met when he had been given to Frank as a starter from the Solidarity. They both at first used to fight quite a lot at first, due to their conflicting personalities, but they soon became friends after some time together. They have bonded well, but still butt heads over fighting, non violence, politeness, etc.

Crap SU, I know. :P Also, I used Rex's personality from Combined Legends, (I hope you're fine with that, SD?) because I liked Rex's character a lot. It'll provide for some funny, and nice conflicting moments after they merge.

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
Name (First, Last.) -Aaron Kaidus

Age (10-18) -18

Gender - Male

Appearance (one small paragraph) - Aaron is short, very short for his age, standing at a mere 5'6. He is often mistaken to be much younger than he really is. Aaron wears glasses, to go with his neatly combed black hair. He is seen wear a business suit with black slacks and nice shoes, as well as a collared shirt.

History (one paragraph at least) - Not much notability can be said about Aaron's past. He was raised in a normal income family. Nothing highly irregular about them. They had no flaws, and his story is not one of revenge, or sadness, or death. Instead, it is one about parents who really didn't pay much attention to their son. Sure, they treated him nicely, and such, but they mostly tended to their own affairs, giving Aaron plenty of time to himself, and in his spare time, Aaron developed his curiosity for knowledge, and his ambitions for success.

Most of the rest of his life growing up was uneventful, but Aaron observed the downturn of the economy and politics with interest. When the supervirus hit, Aaron calculated that he had to make a choice: fight against this disease, or help spread it. There was no other option in which the odds of survival were highest. His choice was clear. He found in the end that it would be more beneficial, and a higher chance of success and survival if he joined the Solidarity. And so he did.

Personality (one paragraph. Make it as long as History unless History's awfully long. If this personality is good, and the Pokemon personality is evil, you’ll have two personalities in different forms, which will be fun) - Despite his small exterior, appearing as a younger boy, Aaron, at 18, is very gifted. He is very well educated, able to pick things up rather easily, whether it involved Pokemon or Mathematics. A well-rounded individual, Aaron is often seen reading if he has any spare time. That being said, he would approach many situations as if they were statistics, even if the situations sometimes involve people. He is cold and calculating in that way, that he would only act or not act if it was more beneficial towards him that not. He wouldn't lift a finger to help someone on the street if he fails to see a benefit by doing so, and wouldn't hesitate to kill if he sees someone as a risk.

Aaron is a bit of a loner. He prefers isolation. However, he wouldn't mind a group if it proves to be more beneficial to him than not. He feels many are beneath him, though, especially in terms of intelligence, and rarely gives others the respect they deserve, unless they prove to him that they deserve it.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) - From: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Hector heard Khufu come over. He was happy to see him alright, but kept his everlasting stone expression on his face.

"Finally, you're back. It's been hard to manage this one, Hector. I'm seriously doubting his motives by now. I accepted a new Medic into the PR, Mandel's his name. He doesn't know much, but I'll let it slide."

Hector nodded at this. He would meet with and figure out Mandel's personality later. Right now, there was a more pressing issue. Rumble got up, only to get hit by a bullet on his arm. Hector and Jun prepared as Rumble examined the bullet.

".50-cal. We need to get going," Hector nodded.

"I'll be fine.. For your information, general, everything I did was for the good of the PR. I never harmed a Pokemon since I joined. Scared some, but that's about it. If you treat your allies like that,", He heard Rumble say. Hector didn't know the full details about what's been going on between Rumble and Khufu, but he would soon find out. Still, he wondered why Khufu didn't take over command, since he was second in command before. It sounded like Rumble was more in charge. They proceeded to move, until Rumble stopped as he saw Jun.

"Hector, who is this?"

Hector spoke now.

"I'll explain everything when we aren't in imminent danger. Don't worry, he's with us. You can trust him."

Hector proceeded with the others outside into the sunlight. He turned back to them as they ran.

"We should make our way to Oreburgh! I hear you guys captured it, correct? We'll be able to speak freely over there."

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) -Froslass

Name - Angelica Domani

Gender -Female

Age (10-18) -18

Apperance (anything special?) - There is nothing noteworthy about this Froslass in terms of appearance.

Biography (History and Personality in brief. Especially Personality since you’re in charge when the merger changes into Pokemon form) - Angelica was a high-spirited Pokemon from the moment she was born. She was adventurous, but also kind to her fellow Pokemon. Her parents admired her compassion dearly, as well as her nerve. She was always one to take risks, even as a little girl.

But she always dreamed of being paired up with an equally kind and generous trainer one day. When she met Aaron, it was like nothing she expected, and refused to be captured by him. But his mechanically cold was were persistent, and she eventually couldn't give in. Overtime, as a Snorunt, she battled alongside Aaron, rather grudgingly at first. She did, however, warm up to him a tad when she realized, that although there were plenty of overlying flaws to his character compared to her, he and she believed in one thing similarly: to never give up, not matter what. To always find a solution, to always overcome and succeed. She finally accepted Aaron fully as her partner.

Aaron never treated her badly, but he also never treated her with any special attention either. This was eventually something she got used to, but still, it was something that got on her nerves. Despite their one overlying factor, they were still far too different. Angelica also never supported his decision to join the Solidarity, but what could she do about it?

Done! Let me know how I did. :)

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
Thanks Lu. By the way, Xilfer,before I finish my post, I totally forgot, do you want me to capture your sister, or just leave her alone, or what?

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.

Male
In the shadows
Seen March 19th, 2012
Posted November 1st, 2011
476 posts
8.4 Years
i'm afraid if Grif of Hearts and Kerjo doesn't post their intro in two days, I'll have to remove them from the RP, and spots will be open again.

As for KoboraX, you said you'll have your SU up in a day or two, but I still can't see it. Finish it in one day please. I can't let the RP die from waiting (for a week already.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
@Nocturnal/AURA.LUCARIO Just move along, dude. We are eager to get the story started.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~

Age 22
Female
Watching quietly. Watching silently.
Seen January 21st, 2015
Posted September 9th, 2012
670 posts
8.6 Years
You, -Nocturnal, my friend, have been busted.

I know where you got your "inspiration" for this RP from.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_R%C3%A9BURST

...Can I start laughing now?

I don't see much resemblance. The 'combination' of Pokemon and Humans isn't an original idea and never will be. >w>; Like Lu said, its a coincidence...

How the heck did you find that anyways? There's like, no information about it whatsoever. .w.

Uhh anyways, *raises hand*

We need more members. Can I advertise? i don't know if ppl want to be battling NPCs again...

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair

Female
Neverland :D <3
Seen October 15th, 2011
Posted August 28th, 2011
117 posts
8.4 Years
HUMAN

Name-
Spoiler:
Amethyst Kasumi

Age -
Spoiler:

Gender -
Spoiler:
Female

Appearance-
Spoiler:
Amethyst is of average height weighing only 120 lbs (54 Kg). She has long platinum blonde hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail so it doesn't get in her face. Her eyes are a deep green in color and stand out against her pale skin. She dresses in a dark pink top with long sleeves that doesn't cover her shoulders. With it she has a light brown belt, a dark brown skirt, and boots the same color as her shirt. She usually carries around a dark brown bag which holds her supplies for her journey as well as the Pokeball containing her only Pokemon.

History -
Spoiler:
Amethyst was born and raised in a well off family in the Unova region. Her parents spoiled her but she didn't let it affect her. Growing up she never really had any friends due to the kids around her being to stuck up for her liking. At the age of ten Amethyst recieved her first Pokemon from Professor Juniper a Panpour she nicknamed Sapphire, Not really wanting to do gym battles Amethyst just travelled throughout the Unova region with Sapphire training her and having fun and studying wild Pokemon. Having dreams of being a Pokemon professor she then moved onto the Kanto region. Not catching any Pokemon just studying them in the wild. This continued on and seven years later she ended up in the Sinnoh region just as the virus started.

Personality-
Spoiler:
Amethyst is a sweet and kind girl. She always wants to help other nearly always putting herself last. She's not very fond of fighting the exact opposite of her Pokemon. Her one and only friend is her Pokemon and the clashing personalities make them work well together. Amethyst always stops to think things through and never rushes into anything. Always trying to find the peaceful solution to a problem. She loves learning things and sharing knowledge having vast information about countless Pokemon through out the world and is always willing to share and listen to facts.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) -
Spoiler:
Blayze sighed to herself already bored at the meeting her father had dragged her to. This meeting her father and his general's where talking about the war and other things but she wasn't paying attention to what they where saying. Why can't everyone just get along she thought sadly before her thoughts turned to her love I really hope Shayde's okay. I hope I can see him soon
"Blayze are you listening!" Moltress The king of the Light Kingdom growled making her jump out of her thoughts. Looking at her father she winced under his angry gaze. "Well? Where you!" he yelled angrily causing her to wince again.

"N-No s-sorry Sir it won't happen again" Blayze said looking down hoping those words got her out of trouble for the time being. Gulping to herself Blaze looked back up when she was addressed.
"What we had been talking about was the upcoming wedding" The king said looking at her.

"Wedding? Who's getting married?" Blayze asked tilting her head in confusion. This was the first she'd heard of anyone getting married.

Her father stared at her for a minute and smirked "Why You are Blayze, to Jet my newest General" he said gesturing towards the end of the table where a young Pignite sat.

Blayze's eyes widened and she jumped out of her seat with a yell of "I Won't!" He's just doing this to separate me and Shayde, I won't let him! she thought wincing as her father yelled and screamed at her.

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" he roared slashing her side with one of his talons. Glaring angrily at her he growled "Go to your room now, clean up the wedding is at sundown." his eyes threatened more trouble if she said anything else.

Wincing in pain the young princess stumbled through the halls of the castle passing several servants who were loyal to her father but not to her. In tears by the time she reached her room she slammed the door shut and locked it still not noticing Shayde in her room. Not looking around much Blayze went under her bed and pulled out the bag she had packed muttering to herself to upset and hurt to notice she wasn't alone. "Litrus should be here soon, he'll have heard by now and I know he'll help me." she said to herself unable to stand anymore her paws gave out and she looked at the wound on her side. The blood coming from the wound not really standing out against her dark red fur. Crying to herself she finished talking "H-He'll help me get to Shayde"

******************************​******************************​********

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) -
Spoiler:
Simipour

Name -
Spoiler:
Sapphire

Gender -
Spoiler:
female

Age -
Spoiler:

Apperance-
Spoiler:

Unlike normal Simipour Sapphire is a darker shade of blue with red eyes (pic at bottem)

Biography-
Spoiler:
Unlike her trainer Sapphire cares more about herself than others. She'll walk right by a human or Pokemon in need and not care if they die in front of her. Her red eyes are a sign of her being an evil Pokemon but surprisingly the only being she gets along with is Amethyst depending on the circumstance. Making decisions is when the two argue.

Not much is known about Sapphire other than she was found young by Professor Juniper. Other than that her past is a mystery (will be revieled in the story)
Don't mess with Fire unless you want to get burned.

PC Family

Best Little Brother Ever: Nocturnal-

Amazing Big Brother: Mick Fizz

Little sister I don't know well but would like to know better: Fearless Love

My New but Amazing Big Brother: Nideous

I think it's nice that Voldemort waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.

Male
In the shadows
Seen March 19th, 2012
Posted November 1st, 2011
476 posts
8.4 Years
Sure you can, SweetDreams :D DO IT! :)

Blayze, you're in. so let's see....hm. I'll put you into one of the NPC slots, so your first post will be about you being attacked by the attacker. Check the attack list.

PS. Kerjo, KoboraX, Grif Of Hearts and Fearless Love have been removed from the RP for inactivity *sniffles* thus, spots are open once again. we will move on.

Beegu

Is Waldo

Male
among the elekids
Seen October 4th, 2013
Posted May 31st, 2012
181 posts
8.5 Years
Is there still room? Here's my SU for a morpher character:

For the Human:
Spoiler:

Name:
Seth Syonis
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Seth is 5'3" and weighs 98lbs. He is a darkish blond, but it hardly matters since most of his hair is concealed under his winter hat that he wears all year round (to learn more see History). His eyes are hazel but if you ask him he'll tell you they're green. He usually frowns and furrows his brow. He hardy looks like himself when he does laugh, and he usually doubles over or looses his breath. He usually wears a white shirt, jeans with a belt, to which he attaches pouches of medical berries, flowers, powders and such, and his dark green army boots. I will attach an Image soon.

History:
Spoiler:
Seth Syonis has lived in Foraroma town his whole life. When he was two, He received a pokémon egg from a family friend in Unova. He also received a hat with a pokeball design that, to this day, hardly ever takes off - even to sleep. It soon began a part of his identity and his distinguishing feature. He took exceptional care for the egg, even at his young age. The egg soon hatched into a male Pawniard, which he named Cobi. Cobi and Seth soon became best friends and they played together evey day almost nonstop. Then they started training. Eight years later, four of training, Cobi evolved into a full fledged Bisharp! Seth was so exited he hardly slept that night.
Two weeks before Seth's departure for his very own pokemon journey, news of a leathal virus made its way into mellow ol' Foraroma town. Seth's parents, being doctors, disregarded the information thinking than Canalave doctors would find a cure. But by next week the virus hade killed the majority of Canalave and it was all and the only news. Florarama panicked and soon Seth was seeing many dead and infected people in his parent's medical house extention. thank goodness the virus didn't spread man to man. Seth's parents were geniuses though, they could save people and pokemon with fatal injuries with only what grew in and around the little town. they were widely known for that, but unfortunately, although they worked 24/7 on a cure for the virus, all of you could do, even with store bough supplies, was to lessen the pain. And so Seth's 12th birthday came and went, and all he did was stay home, collect berries, and help patience. he guessed it would be his life from now on, and he cursed solidaritians and swear revenge.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Seth is a good kid at heart.He helps his parents at the family hospital, He spends time researching pants with medical potential, feels almost unbearably sad for all the poor dead people ad their families, and has a kind and loving, yet intense relationship to his partner and friend, Cobi the Bisharp. What Seth lets on is his Suborn, grouchy, and serious self. He often complains that Cobi is his only real friend because of his parents' work. He despratly has wanted to go on a pokemon journey of his own since he was six with his partner pokemon, Bisharp, at his side. And when the virus prevents this, he curses and swears revenge on the solidartians for doing this to not just him, but all the citizins of Sinnoh. Seth nor Cobi has traveled more than 100 yard out of Foraroma excluding the occasional trip to Sunnyshore or Sandgem. Again, Seth blams his parents' jobs, yet he still is their content apprentice and already has a great knowledge of plants and berries.

For the Pokémon

Spoiler:

Species:
Bisharp
Nickname: Cobi
Appearance: Excluding a few dents here and there and it being a bit lighter than most Bisharp, Cobi could be considered anormal and average Bisharp.
Biography:
Spoiler:
Cobi was born and raised in Foraroma town, and besides an occasional trip to Sunnyshore or Sandgem, He hardly leaves Floraroma except to train. When there aren't enough or not strong enough pokemon to train with, Seth trains Cobi head to head (literally, since they are the same height). Seth uses swords, hard nuts, a blindfold (for sneak attacks), and steel gloves that he fashioned himself to mimic a battle. Cobi is also trained to naturally improve speed, stamina, evasiveness, and other stats. Cobi learned many battle techniques and strong moves in training. For Cobi's tenth birthday, Seth even taught him TM52 focus blast. At the end of the day, both are scratched and sweaty. And although Cobi is hardy overworked and strongly returns Seth's wonderful friendship, they have distinctly different natures.
Cobi's outer personality of a tough, stuborn, and serious pokémon can be quite intimidating and misleading. His inner nature is one consealed by years of training alongside and against Seth, one of a cautious, calm, and patient pokémon. Although Cobi is usually rock heard and stern, his core nature is sprouting more and more. The question is, will their difference of personalities aid or afflict them?

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
*snif snif* ahhhhhh. sila loved the smell of the fresh spring morning and the feel of the grass on her back. her pokemon, both of them, were also lying down. enjoying the cool and moist morning on the grass. As Sila was closing her eyes, she heard a rustle. she sat up. So did her Minun and Plusle. she saw a dash of pale grey. so did the mathy twins. Her and her pokémon stood up. A young boy was walking in her direction. When she saw him, he broke out in a run. Puzzled, she stood there. When he got to her, he took a glance at Plusle and Minun and Called for "Sol and Luna". Almost instantly, Solrock and Lunatone were by his side. Still panting, he asked for a pokemon battle, and Sila saw no reason why not. After the heated two on two battle where Sila had won, the boy, who's name was Ty, ask her to point the say to Pastoria city. After pointing the way, Ty set off to Pastoria and Sila to Veilstone. She hade a feeling they would meet again.

note: I did not steal from bayze~. Great minds think alike
Advertiser Content