Quest

Veteran Roleplayer

Male
Seen October 22nd, 2019
Posted June 24th, 2018
983 posts
10.5 Years
Greer Savante
Like Varys said, get that math figured out, bro. Nonetheless, you're accepted. Congrats man!

By request of Retro Bug, I am here to once more remind you guys that the time for everyone is different. The time of the location we are going to is 15:00 GMT +00:00. Use this Website to change it to the time of your character. For some it will be morning, others nights, and for others, their time won't really be affected.
// Bae'd to Kikpanther //

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands

Age 27
Male
Syndicate HQ
Seen January 30th, 2017
Posted January 29th, 2017
1,955 posts
10.2 Years
^I think you miscalculated the age part there Swolligator. If she's 25, she should have been born on 1990. LOL
Hahaha, thanks for that. Good thing I'm not a maths teacher then!

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
I should have my first post up within the next few days.

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Alright guys, I'm back home and I can certainly be the full-time GM again. I want to thank Quest for his help, it really helped me out, but from now on refer all your questions to me. Quest actually knows as much about the plot and specific answers to questions as the rest of you do, so I'm certainly your best (and only) bet for all things IC-related.

With that said, you guys are making awesome first posts. I'm really excited to see this RP take off and to RP with you guys. :)

"I'm ready for a nap..."
[YOU ARE CHALLENGED BY TIRED STUDENT RETRO BUG]
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey

under your bed
Seen May 3rd, 2019
Posted February 17th, 2019
1,066 posts
6.5 Years
Post should be up within a couple days!
I got a couple things I gotta sort out for school but after I finish that I'll get to writing
how happy is the blameless vessel's lot
the world forgetting by the world forgot
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
each prayer accepted and each wish resigned

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Okay guys, looks like everyone's getting their posts up and I think the majority of people have. I'll have my post + GM post (+ Sign-Up, if you're lucky) up in 48 hours. So, those that haven't finished posting or haven't posted at all might want to get their posts in before then, but it's totally plausible to do your posts after as well. If you haven't posted the portal bit by the time my post goes up I'm automatically making it so your character has already walked through the portal so they won't be late.

"I'm ready for a nap..."
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Note to self, get ass to Church.

Edit: Post will be up either today or tomorrow.

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Ah, well I'm going to extend my 48 hours by another 24, but with a good reason! Don't hate me.

I totally forgot that I have an exam tomorrow, which means today is full of cramming for my exam so I don't completely fail it. It's the weekend after that and I'm pretty much free, so I'll be able to get the post done. Off to studying then! x_x

"I'm ready for a nap..."
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Let's not bring up sore subjects, shall we? Kidding, it was fine, I won't know for sure for another week or so.

Alright comrades! I've finally posted, sorry that took a bit longer than expected. I'm really bad at following deadlines I set for myself. I look forward to all the posts that follow. If you're confused on anything let me know, though if it can be asked in IC that's a better option. ;)

Also, Eileithyia is actually my character for the RP and not an NPC just so that's clear...er. I'll have my SU for her up some time in the near future, which I hope will be soon. I do have another exam this week so this time I won't make any promises, haha.

"I'm ready for a nap..."
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey guys, it's been nearly a week since I've posted and no one has posted ( :( ) nor has the majority talked about their situation (for not posting). I've talked to a few people so I know their situations and a timeline of when they're going to post, but I'd really appreciate an update or some sort of message. Thank guys! :)

"I'm ready for a nap..."
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Sorry for the wait, I'll probably get a post up across the next few days. I'm up for JPing though if anyone would like to interact.
Out Of My Mind
Seen June 11th, 2017
Posted February 25th, 2017
397 posts
6 Years
I've really no good excuse. I have been waiting for others to post because I haven't known what to say, exactly, and want more material to work with. However, I will post tomorrow.
I've felt pretty much the same as this, was just kind of hoping that somebody else would post to give something to work with, but I'll start making a post right now. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
Had a pretty busy week, will try to get something up within the next few days.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey

under your bed
Seen May 3rd, 2019
Posted February 17th, 2019
1,066 posts
6.5 Years
Should have a post up withing the next couple days. Sorry for the wait!
how happy is the blameless vessel's lot
the world forgetting by the world forgot
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
each prayer accepted and each wish resigned

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Sorry for my lack of posting, but I've been really sick and now I just don't know what to do in all honesty. I can't think of a single thing my character would do in the current situation.

Retro Bug

Seen July 18th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2016
1,176 posts
11.4 Years
Maybe just go ahead and advance the plot a bit Retro? Thats really all I can think of. Its good to let everyone get a chance to get their character to speak, but not advancing until everyone responds might be a bit of a mistake in my opinion...
You're correct, I wasn't going to wait until everyone responded but do it once 3-4 people responded that way it came off as more realistic. Life got in the way...

I'll be putting up a post today, I'm finished with all my exams and papers. We'll get moving. :)

"I'm ready for a nap..."
Pokémon:

The Meta Journey
Advertiser Content