• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Ultra Star(HGSS Hack)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
This is dope! And I love remakes of games that change the story a bit. This will be great and all of us appreciate the effort you're putting into this(considering how colorful Alola is), so I wish you the very best!

walidh2000

walidh
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
This looks amazing I'm very hopeful for the ds rom hacking I will definitely play this good luck !!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 21, 2022
XxAsterxX sir, I am a great fan of your Rom Hacks Pokemon Moon Black 2 and this upcoming Rom Hack Pokemon Ultra Star. I am actually planning to develop a Rom Hack based on the Kalos Region, so I would like hear your perspective on whether you think I should make a GBA or NDS Rom Hack. Is NDS Rom Hacking easier or harder than that of GBA? Which one would you suggest as more preferrable?

Back