• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeBase - Development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
oh **** well thats lame!!!, Maybe u should search for some hackers,
Swampert and ho-oh and thethethe all make several tools :)

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
That was my first plan but I ran into troubles.
A) no money for hosting
B) Can't cannot design web pages.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Well I made a block editor bytes doc. I originally made it so lu-ho could but a more accurate version for the block editor bytes in a-map, but you are free to use it. It is not a complete list though...

Also, are you going to have sub-catagories for tools that only work for some games in the generation (like the day/night tools, and the other version exclusive tools)?

Are you going to include .ips forms of rom bases to help people get started?

Are you going to include custom sprites people say you can use? (what I mean is they let you put their sprite in your tool, so others can use them, but the original creator gets credit for making the sprite)

Anyway, here's the .txt form (this is the 1st public .txt form, although all I did was copy/paste the .doc form into notepad)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey why don't add tools from wah?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
Compile a list of tools and PM me.

Be sure to include:
Link to the tool.
Author
Title
and Description.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
i dont know if this page is closed but if u need more tools tell me which ones and i will search immediately. also you could ask some people who have made good tools if u can use theres in your pokebase because i really want to try this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back