• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF larvitar or skrelp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Hi,

Does anyone have a larvitar or skrelp they are willing to trade for any violet exclusives please?

Been surprise trading for ages and still no joy with getting either of them so it would be a massive help 😊

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I can help you with this. I should have them already, though there's a small chance I'll have to breed one of them real quick.
Too busy to check at the moment.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Ah no worries at all, just let me know when you can and I'll send you the link so we can trade 👍🏻 also let me know if there's any that you want to trade for as I have all the violet exclusives if there's any you need

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Brilliant thank you, I'll be home in about 10 mins and I'll send the code over, is there any exclusives that you need in return?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Not all heroes wear capes! Thank you I'll message in about 5 mins with the code 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back