Viewer Beware

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
444 posts
8 Years
Hey guys, im having a problem, please i need help..

I play this rom thru RG300 retrogame, works fine on REGBA emulator, i play lots of hack roms, but in special, this hack bugs my emulator, i tested in my phone thru myboy, worked fine, i think its the ''hight definition cries''.

The bug is, if i stay in grass hunting for a pokemon, after 3 or 4 minutes, the sound glitch and then mute everything, sometimes the game continues, but sometimes it crash.

I need a help to test it, but i dont know how to patch it, wihout the HD cries and the new outfits. (there are so many patches, i tried to use the readme file, but its very confusing)

someone can tell me the order? (OBS: no HD cries and new outfits) the rest is ok.

Please guys help me, i loved this hack rom.

EDIT::::::::::::: I tried everything patch by patch, something in the patches bugs the rom... cause in the original rom this bug doesnt happen, really i dont know what to do :(
I've never heard of that piece of hardware. It must be a rather niche emulation system. The emulator seems to be based off of TempGBA, which is itself based on gpSP. The problems you're facing are emulator-based, which is pretty unfortunate. I'm not going to target the hack to be specifically compatible with a flawed emulator. That'd be like a lot of Super Mario World hackers back in the day when they only made sure that their hacks worked perfectly with ZSNES and not caring about more accurate emulators.

What you can do is test each patch in the "Individual Patches" folder separately and see which patches cause problems for you. If you know that it's strictly the "Higher Quality Cries" patch, just patch everything else that you want separately to the ROM (as well as the compatibility patch, if applicable, and the decapitalization patches if you want that). Patching order doesn't matter so long as the compatibility and decap patches for each part of the hack get patched after patching their respective feature patches to the ROM.

Hopefully the patching process will be streamlined soon enough. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get work finished on my planned tool. Time seems to keep escaping me.

RichterSnipes

Viewer Beware

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
444 posts
8 Years
300,000 views! When I first posted on these forums I never expected my hack page to get anywhere near that amount. I'm incredibly grateful for everyone who's checked out the hack and supported it all these years. 😇

I'm gonna put out a small update for Throwback on Thursday. Don't expect that much from it, but I thought I'd add a little something for you all as a way of saying thanks.

RichterSnipes

Viewer Beware

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
444 posts
8 Years
Happy Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursdays are here again! Well, for today, at least. I wanted to put out a small update for everyone as thanks for the years of support. And what better way of saying thank you than fulfilling the biggest request this hack's seen throughout its existence!

This GIF should tell you what you need to know. The changelog has all the specifics, just in case. Update and complete your New Pokédex!

Changelog
Advertiser Content