• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Who will be in your team?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
What will be your sort of 'dream team' in Pokémon Masters? How well do you feel they will synergize?

For example if I could, I'd go Erika / Flannery / Misty — a sort of 'Fire, Water, Grass' core; a team that can easily cover each other.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
N Colress Sycamore
Will there be team synergy? Probably not. Will it be the best team ever? Heck yeah

Years
Skyla, Elesa and whoever will fit for the next battle.

Flying and Electric aren't the best types to cover most of the types, but Skyla and Elesa are enough to justify that. And I still have 3rd slot to put someone super effective there.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Misty, Brock, and Red. Not cause it would be perfect synergy or whatever but cause it's the closest to the original anime trio we will get in the game.

Years
jasmine, ilima, and the last spot....hm idk actually. want to say cheren or steven because I adore them, but their types overlap with jasmine and ilima's haha. oh well! my boysss

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Flannery, Brendan, and Brock you got to love his jelly-filled donuts I mean who wouldn't want a jelly-filled donut that's actually a rice ball
trust me there great

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Korrina 100%, she comes with a Lucario and I like her as a character. Brock is also on the team and ya boi Guzma if he ever becomes available. Synergy will probably be in the trash can, but who cares.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
For me my ideal team would be:

Erika - Her Pokemon is Vileplume which is my favourite Gen 1 Pokemon. Will likely stay on my team throughout. I will use the Main Character until I unlock Erika.

Clair - Her Pokemon is Kingdra which is a strong water/dragon Pokemon. I will probably use Misty here until I unlock Clair.

3rd spot would ideally be Flannery or May to give me fire coverage but I might put Sabrina here too.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2019
My favorite team is Rosa Hau and skyla. Best combination to play story mode and basically to complete every training mode for grinding tech support and strike courses and supercourses

Back