• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I am just going to butt in and say this...

Gamefreak outdid itself in this reveal. I love all four of the new Pokemon (if I rank them, Gogoat would be the least, but still way better than most Pokemon from previous gens.) Electric Lizard is so cool, plus Panda looks something along the lines of Drilbur (I mean, that one pokemon that is a must-have on your first playthrough.

I am thinking that the robin could not be the regional bird, since it has a high possibility of being a fire/flying type (and that breaks the tradition of normal/flying type.) However, I could see Electric Lizard as the Pikachu-clone that exists in all regions. I just hope it gets an evolution.

The three pokemon, I think, should all get evolution. On the other hand, Gogoat is something I see as a stand-alone Pokemon (no evo, no pre-evo) and I am guessing it is a gimmick Pokemon.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Wow, I think 6th gen is going to be a larger step in the franchise than I thought before.

I can't help but laugh at the thought you can ride a goat (gogart) around a city full of pedestrians. Oh well, Pokemon silliness tends to be a good thing. XD

It'll be quite interesting to see what other HM moves you can use outside of battle. Maybe a move that cuts a swath in the grass, so you don't have to rely on constant repels.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Imagine Gary riding in on a Gogoto.

"Ash I challenge you to a children's card game on goatercycle!" *holds up a deck of Pokemon cards*

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOW I am GAGGING!! THESE LOOK SO AMAZING! I actually love the lizard thing. I think it's so cute. The panda is my favorite though. I REALLYYY hope it becomes fighting-dark typed. I can't believe it isn't already dark, considering it's dubbed the "naughty pokemon". Also, I'm not trying to sound racist at all when I say this, but I am SOOO happy we get to play as black characters!! Even if they are light-skinned, pokemon never gave us this kind of option and it feels so diverse. The blonde boy character also looks really awesome! I will have to, for the first time ever, purchase both X AND Y so I can play as the black girl character and the blonde boy :D ALSO I am guessing Gogoat might be one of few or maybe even the only rideable pokemon for NOW. The name kind of tips that off for me. Also, STILL no Sylveon reveal? Hopefully june corocoro finally unveils that information. All this waiting only makes me feel more right on my bet that Sylveon is a new type...

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
I like them all aesthetically. I like the stoic look of Gogoat, depending on its stats, location in game, and whether or not I use Chespin, I'll probably use it on my team.

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Wow, I think 6th gen is going to be a larger step in the franchise than I thought before.

I can't help but laugh at the thought you can ride a goat (gogart) around a city full of pedestrians. Oh well, Pokemon silliness tends to be a good thing. XD

It'll be quite interesting to see what other HM moves you can use outside of battle. Maybe a move that cuts a swath in the grass, so you don't have to rely on constant repels.
Cut used to do that, actually.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I can't wait lol That's all I can say

I'm really happy that the character customization was implemented. I didn't think they'd ever do that

Like all 4. I absolutely love Gogoat

.... I just don't like how the male character blouses his pants/boots. Unless he's french military, or better yet, French Foreign Legion ;) That's why he get's to pick his name at the beginning of the game *Joke goes over everyone's heads..*

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The goat looks like a cross between Terrakion and Verizion, or like a baby Torterra.
The lizard is like a cross between Mawile and Scrafty.
The bird looks like a fakemon from snakewood.
And the panda is..well a panda.

That is all.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
I'm really loving the customisation, especially skin tone.

Also, not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but has anyone noticed that the overworld seems to be quite a bit better than our first glimpse at it? Maybe we don't have big enough pics to really see but from those images it looks a lot less rough. Look at Miare City in the pic above the male protag riding Gogoat and compare it to the shot in the first trailer. The mirror shot also looks better.

It was really nice to get a big reveal such as this but the overworld is really what I was looking forward to seeing more of(better shots) and I think I'm really on board now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I love Yanchamu the most , he might even be my favorite Fighting-type now. I had a stuffed panda as a kid named Pandie and I'm so naming it that! I hope he gets a really cool evolution too cause I'd definitely want to put him on my team.

Gogoat's probably my second favorite cause how cool is it that you can actually ride him? I mean really, that's awesome! I hope you can ride it throughout the entire region and not just that one city and maybe that means we can ride other Pokemon as well.

Then after that is Yayakoma and then Erikiteru. Erikiteru's kind of weird looking to me, but some of the fanart is convincing me it's sort of cute.

Also I love that we can FINALLY customize or character even if it's just a little bit. I'd like to be able to do a bit more, but I'm okay if we can change just the eyes, hair and skin color.

Lastly, when the English names are revealed, I hope Gogoat's stays the same cause to me it that already sounds like an English name for a Pokemon. And it's a pretty easy to say name so I don't see why they need to change it. I'm expecting Yanchamu's English name to have some pun related to fighting. As much as I'd hate that, Nintendo's like that with naming Pokemon and it probably will. (I can see it now, it's gonna be "Pandfu" or "Pandfoo".) Other two I have no clue what they could be called. As usual, I think it will all probably be revealed either the 13 or 14th. (preferably I'd like the 14 cause it's my birthday lol.) Unless they're waiting for the Smash info as well.

Back