• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Special Location Interior Tiles

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hello,

I had nothing to do today, so I jumped on Bulbapedia and ripped tiles from some images.

Here you will find interiors of:
  • Silph Co.
  • Power Plant
  • Saffron Gym
  • Viridian Gym

Some things to know are:
  • All of these tiles were ripped from images of HGSS maps on Bulbapedia
  • I was unable to directly rip some tiles due to something covering it so I either a) completed it myself if the object was symmetrical or b) found a similar shape/object and recolored accordingly
  • There are a couple minor alignment kinks for me to work out with the Power Plant tiles, but that's something people can do on their own if they're in a hurry
  • If you notice a tile from a certain map missing, it very likely has already been ripped and part of an existing set (I didn't want to waste my time if it was already out there)
  • Though Bulbapedia is my source for these images, credit to me for compiling them is required for use
  • I am open to adding more interior tiles from HGSS or BW/BW2; you may request them, but I may not fulfill them because I am unable or simply don't want to

Please find the picture attached. Enjoy!

Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?3mqvq3pranfqfnf

Attachments

• planti11.png
    planti11.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
These look great!

Any chance of ripping the sewer tiles from B2W2?
I don't think so. Looking at the maps, there are tons of tiles, most of which aren't symmetrical or loop. It would be a ton of work to just get accurate flooring and walls, not to mention all the pipes. I'm gonna pass on that one, sorry.

Back