• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012

^Ever have a girlfriend or boyfriend before?

Nope, I'm available ;)

Hikari, what's your favorite Simpsons episode (if you can't remember/don't know name or episode number, just describe the episode) and also say why you liked it :)

Years
Hikari, what's your favorite Simpsons episode (if you can't remember/don't know name or episode number, just describe the episode) and also say why you liked it :)

My fave is "Homer The Great" from Season 6, I loved the plot of that episode.

As for The Simpsons in general, I started disliking the series after Season 10, especially when the opening scene changed due to the transition into HD. (Yeah, I seem to love the classic episodes better for some reason). I did watch the 500th episode "At Long Last Leave" (which you're seeing scenes of in my avatar/signature) but I was disappointed with the plot.

Pumpking, what's your least fave anime series?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
My least fav anime is the 4kids dub of One Piece -______________- (btw, One Piece is one of my top favorite's, it's the 4kids dub I hate)
Other series that I simply don't like is Duel Masters and I actually don't like DBZ (GT is worse in practically every aspect but whatever). I don't like >MINDLESS< overpowered shenanigans unless the stuipid level of power is funny (Like Gurren Lagan). However I like the first Dragon Ball where they aren't as strong and the fights were more thought through. Like Krillin VS Picollo. Who would'we thought Krillin could do that well?
But now I'm rambling, let's stop.

^Have you read the Vampire Knight manga too? (you should, there are some differences a Zero fan like you seem to be would enjoy)

Years
^Have you read the Vampire Knight manga too? (you should, there are some differences a Zero fan like you seem to be would enjoy)

I haven't read the Vampire Knight manga yet but I watch the anime (in my home country of Australia, it's screened on ABC3, a digital channel with shows aimed at kids aged 7-16)

Pumpking, do you prefer the 4Kids or current voice actors in the English dub of the Pokemon anime?

Years
Hikari10, what anime are you planning on watching next?

Along with Pokemon, I plan on watching Vampire Knight. It's such an epic series and I love the characters' backstories.

Joshawott, which is your fave of the avatar/signature themes you've seen me with?

Years
Hikari10, what are your top 5 favorite anime?

There's not much anime I watch outside of Pokemon, so I'll just give you the 3 I like:

Pokemon
Vampire Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original series, I don't like GX or 5D's)

EarthWolfblade, what was your first reaction to meeting me?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pumpking, do you prefer the 4Kids or current voice actors in the English dub of the Pokemon anime?

Haven't watched much of English pokemon, and I stopped years ago watching it in my language, I do watch some japanese episodes, but I rarely do that too... So I don't think I can answer your question...

^Why did you join PC?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Idk really...it's harder to tell with someone I haven't actually met.

↑what's your favorite pokemon?[/SIZE]

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Yes I can. Where's my cookie?

Mineox, what's your fave location in the Pokemon games?

Sure, here's your cookie:
31018.png

Favorite location is the Elite 4 in RSE. Awesome music.

^ do you have Pokemon RBY?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
^Why did you join PC?

In all honesty, it's because I was bored at the time. Well, that and I love Pokémon. I've been using PokéCommunity for years and so I finally decided to register, partly because I wanted to get involved in all of the Black and White 2 speculation.

Joshawott, what's your fave non-Pokemon anime?

You weren't supposed to ask me a question. Perhaps you were ninja'd? In any case, definitely Fullmetal Alchemist. It's simply ridiculous how underrated it is.

mineox100, what's your favourite non-anime cartoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back