• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: A Very Cute Valentine's Day Event: Cupid's Arrow

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just saying Aaron, the thread that just got opens will get you together with someone if you don't have a pair! So yeah, remember that. ;D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Alright ok. I didn't know. I'll be sure to join then and maybe by the time events ends I might actually have someone to pair up with for the other event. (Unless we're not doing the one Nica suggested.)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like it! Though a day to get to know your matchup is REALLY quick! What if they're not even online at the time so you wont be able to get to chat with them?
Could you give them at least 3 days?
We were thinking of running these events till the end of Feb anyways since we started a bit late.. should be enough time for the rest of the contest, no?

Your thoughts??

Also could it be possible for it to be stickied?

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Aaaaaaaaaaaand last but not least, The V-Day chat thread has been opened: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296725

Easiest thing to participate in, so don't opt out.

I was wondering though, is it possible to hand out emblems for this? Or is that overkill?

what? no, no. emblems are never over kill. do it, hand them out, do it do it do it do it do it do it! we needs da emblemz!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, no, that's not exactly what I meant.

The three main people behind this whole thing is Nica, Kura, and myself. Emblems can be handed out by staff only, and only Nica fills that requirement. Seeing as this is our responsibility, we should be the ones dealing with anything related to the events, emblems included. But only Nica's a mod, and we are definitely not going to give all that work to her. If a staff member's nice enough to assist us, that'd be cool, but I won't hold it against them if they would rather not, especially the ones who were against it.

Also, making the emblems are surprisingly hard work. Haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nica loves giving out emblems. Just for the record. I'll help if she doesn't want to hog them all though. :) Shouldn't have more than one though, maybe two (one for participating in at least one event and one for winning at least one event?) imo.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nica loves giving out emblems. Just for the record. I'll help if she doesn't want to hog them all though. :) Shouldn't have more than one though, maybe two (one for participating in at least one event and one for winning at least one event?) imo.

n I love giving emblems GIMME.
...but if you really wanna. :(

I assume we'll need participant emblems for the two, ya, idk.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, well that works!

I guess the emblems will go towards the Newlywed Challenge and the Matchmaker threads? The chat thread doesn't really need one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
A Valentine's day chat thread?

tumblr_mh43x3wJpm1qatbbbo1_500.gif

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
: O!!
Whaa.. why did all the threads get unstickied? The events aren't even over yet! I know V-day is over but we're running it a bit longer since it was a last minute thing to do this and I wanted to make sure people had enough time to go for it. The Newlywed event hasn't even started yet!

Is it ok if someone can sticky them back up please? *bats eyelashes*

Back