• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pok?mon Exile [1.0 Beta Demo (Remastered, 8 hrs)]

Which fossil starter do you think will have the coolest Primal Reversion?

• Aurorus

Votes: 44 29.7%
  • Tyrantrum

Votes: 104 70.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
I took Amaura as starter but Snow Warning as his only ability is a turn off, I think I'll drop him to the BOXes and catch a calssical starter on first routes

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
I took Amaura as starter but Snow Warning as his only ability is a turn off, I think I'll drop him to the BOXes and catch a calssical starter on first routes
Snow Warning is a good ability when Amaura learn Blizzard

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
You can continue the game by get back to the Inxian Town, go to the farm field and you will get a free trip to Argentine City, thanks to the Ranger Mission ( You can get a free lv 33-34 Miltank if you refuse to go back to the Ranger HQ and go forward)

not quite, i've had to finish that quest so that i can get into the field early on. so i'm basically stuck now

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
I did that quest and I have to die in that town to go back to Inxian, now I'm stuck with excavation site.
How long will It take to have a patch and fix that?

PokeVec40

Pokémon Exile Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen May 20, 2020
I did that quest and I have to die in that town to go back to Inxian, now I'm stuck with excavation site.
How long will It take to have a patch and fix that?

Ok, so... really sorry about all of the bugs in the new update- I'll hopefully be releasing a patch and a new demo download that has all of these issues fixed. I've recently been on a trip without internet access, so bug fixing has been a very slow process...

So, if any of you would like to send in your save files to [email protected] (see readme for more info), I could patch your games through the bugs instantly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
wow i love your game i just beat first gym and it was so strong can you tell me what are gym leader's pokemon lvls?

PokeVec40

Pokémon Exile Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen May 20, 2020
wow i love your game i just beat first gym and it was so strong can you tell me what are gym leader's pokemon lvls?
Yeah, here it is (from the Pokémon.txt):
Spoiler:

Yep, Justin can be difficult to beat- I'd recommend if you have a Tyrunt with Bite, use that, or otherwise catch a Zubat with Bite or a Misdreavus with Ghost moves.
Hope this helps!

PokeVec40

Pokémon Exile Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Ok, Here's the Patch that fixes the Excavation Site error. I have recently understood that there might be a bug after the second Paradigm encounter when Looker tells you to go back to the Dept. Store basement. If anyone has had an issue with this, please let me know.

This Patch is designed to only patch the 0.8Afix0.1 version. If you do not have this version, please re-download the whole game from the main thread.
PATCH:0.8A PATCH (for 0.1 fix only)

In order to patch, just replace the existing data files in the game folder with the ones in the patch. If you don't want to do this, just re-download the whole game with the patch incorporated in the main thread.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
My game ends up freezing when i get the crumpled note. Please fix this quick at possible

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
How can i evolve Scyther, i have a metal coat, but how to trade him?

PokeVec40

Pokémon Exile Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen May 20, 2020
How can i evolve Scyther, i have a metal coat, but how to trade him?
Good question!
In Argentine City at the Pokémon Fan Club, you can do something called trade-swapping. Basically, you would trade-swap your Scyther holding the Metal Coat for an NPC's Pokémon in the Fan Club, come back later, and then trade their Pokémon back for your Scyther, which will evolve into a Scizor.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
Trade swap should be fixed, I traded Machoke and he gave back a Machoke who's owner name is the same of my character but ID is different so now I have a Machamp that ignore orders.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
bC8yFkH.png

bug ??? how to fixx

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
Little bug i found, in the last town/gym, i went in the temple without beating the gym and the event triggered and i got the badge regardless. Later came back and beat the gym, it does kinda need something or someone to stop me from going in the temple before beating the gym

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
pls i know that i annoy you so much but pls can you make your patch download for mediafire ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
I got the same bug about all the buildings being pitch-black inside, and if I try to proceed nonetheless, the game crashes when trying to enter the tunnel in the starting town. It says a file can't be found (can't remember precisely, it was about some MIDI stuff not being there or something?). I tried to play the game with Wine on a Mac, don't know if that's the problem. It's a shame not to be able to play it as it looks really cool and I absolutely love the starter choices! (Speaking of which, it would be amazing if in a future update you could also get a Refrigerate Amaura, maybe so that the starters have a 50% chance of getting one of their two different abilities instead of it being predetermined. Snow Warning kinda sucks for team synergy unless you want to build a weather team. Well, not that I ever got to the starters anyway but... still.)

PokeVec40

Pokémon Exile Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Ok, I've pretty much been unable to put out a final patch to wrap up all of the bugs in the new release. Currently, my summer has been very busy, and I've been travelling a lot where there isn't much internet access. Here's the major bugs that still remain:

1. Crumpled note still crashing game (Maybe???)
2. Kiava Temple event activating early- Just be sure to challenge the Gym before entering the temple.
3. Some issues with the ranger mission variables (???)

But, as for the questions about the Key you receive at the end, look at the description of the key. The numerals "XIII" are etched on it. This is a roman numeral representation of a certain number that indicates what route you need to go to in order to use it. Here's another hint about where to go:
YnvU1U7.png

Hope I can get another patch out soon!
-PokeVec40

Back