• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Gold is visiting Kanto. He's moping around and feeling nostalgic because he can't find his arms again, so when he sees you and Celebi, he remembers that really fun and happy time they shared at the Sprout Tower. Wasn't it fun, Celebi? WAsnT iT fUn?!?!?

As Gold freaks out you and Celebi with his insanity, I call Fat Cat Travel Agency (which was a company formed by Mars after Team Galactic disbanded. She decided that breeding enourmous Purugly like her own was much more profitable than trying to destroy the universe. The Purugly, she discovered, are an excellent mode of transportation) who deliver a giant flying Purugly to the gate of Mount Silver. The Shaymin and I fly on it to the peak of Mount Silver, where the freaky things of Pokemon are strongest, and there I surround myself with an army of every single Pokemon creepypasta character ever invented. Every. Single. One.

Red is pretty confused by this new development.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Actually, Celebi is with dark at Spear Pillar. However just to keep it going I travel back in time and Celebi disappears and none of it happens. I remain in Kanto, hidden.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Albino Umbreon uses White Shadow Ball and pops the Purugly balloon. Catches Shaymin and run to the Castelia City Sewage System.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Red was having a tea party up on the mountain when he saw someone fly in. He then calls Joey. Even though Red only says "..." Joey understands that there's someone new to prank. So he spams you with phone calls and while you're distracted, I steal Shaymin and hide in a hole. A very big hole. An enourmous hole.

Back