• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny Egg-Hatch Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
***EDIT*** My cat erased my game, so I have a new TSV.

my TSV (Trainer Shiny Value) is 1097

If anybody has any eggs matching that particular Shiny Value, I'll hatch them for you, and send them back to you. I only ask that I be allowed to receive 2 clones of said shiny. One for myself, and one for my friend, with whom I am trying to build a shiny living dex.

Her birthday just happens to be NOV 11th mere days before the new games come out.

I want surprise her with shinies so she can play through the new game with some amazing pokemon with dazzling personalities!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Ok, I should warn you that I'm Italian and we have different Time zone so we need to find a way to trade the egg.

Ok, I try to explain this, in very cheap way;

RNG is the method of getting Pokémon with IV, natures, abilitiies and shinies (via TSV), with a tool which Tell you the moment to get the egg or activate the encounter of a Pokémon.

For egg RNG you have to know your Seed which I inserterted to the tool it give the spread to the equivalent result (example to a X frame if you get that egg it will hatch with some charateristics (nature, iv, ability ecc), in the egg RNG you have to advance the frame by picking of rejecting the egg until the desidered frame.

As far I know, if you don't have access to Pkhex (which you can read the seed for the egg rng) you have to hatch 128 egg one by one (not getting 5 eggs and hatch them together) but get one egg, hatch it save, taking the gender of the egg and imput to RNG finder, and get another egg.

You will find more information in reddit/rng with the tool, but consider that RNG abused Pokémon are legal, you don't alter them with hacking tool like Pkhex, if you doubt for their legality.

Well, if your post hasn't been taken down by now (which I've seen the mods do when someone offers or asks for an illegal service) I'm going to assume you're telling the truth about it being a legal way to breed for shinies that does not hack the pokemon so much as monitor the variables so you can see how likely the odds are.

if you already have some random eggs that share my TSV and would hatch shiny if sent over to me, I'm sure we can arrange a trade time that would work for both of us.

if you're asking me if there's any particular pokemon I want so you could try using that method to get an egg with my TSV, I'd like to ask for 3 pokemon I've been dying for specifically :)

Rockruff, Oranguru, & Dedenne.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Ok, listen a egg with your TSV is ready, If you quote me, I'm ready to trade it right now, If not we need to find a date to trade (due to different timezones though).

I'm free right now too!

what is yout IGN and Friend code?

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
The other TSV egg I will breed you will be Oranguru, I'll let you know once I have it! Just posting here to let you know a Shiny Oranguru is on its way :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
The other TSV egg I will breed you will be Oranguru, I'll let you know once I have it! Just posting here to let you know a Shiny Oranguru is on its way :)

XD

any nickname you want yours to have, since you said you might keep one when I have it cloned? I have no problem naming it and then sending it over to be cloned so you have yours, and then in-naming them when I get the clones back :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
XD

any nickname you want yours to have, since you said you might keep one when I have it cloned? I have no problem naming it and then sending it over to be cloned so you have yours, and then in-naming them when I get the clones back :)

I'll take whatever nickname you give it, no worries :)
Your Egg is ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back