The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner
General Looking for a moon ball

Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 19th, 2017 (11:22 PM). Edited September 20th, 2017 by Spyro.
darksiren darksiren is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Posts: 9
    Hi everybody!
    I unfortunately skipped the latest Global link event and therefore lost the chance of getting the Moon ball as a mystery gift. Anybody who has one to trade would be willing to give it to me?
    In exchange, I could offer you a hidden ability pokemon or a good 4-5 IVs one for breeding competitive or a silver cap.
    Let me know !

    I also found a gold cap, I can trade that one too for the moon ball
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old September 20th, 2017 (12:07 PM).
    Dracohunter14's Avatar
    Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is online now
      FC: 4828-9691-7186
      IGN: Sam
       
      Join Date: Aug 2016
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 585
      Do you have any shiny pokemon
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old September 20th, 2017 (2:30 PM).
      Spyro's Avatar
      Spyro Spyro is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2016
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 2,411
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
      Hi everybody!
      I unfortunately skipped the latest Global link event and therefore lost the chance of getting the Moon ball as a mystery gift. Anybody who has one to trade would be willing to give it to me?
      In exchange, I could offer you a hidden ability pokemon or a good 4-5 IVs one for breeding competitive or a silver cap.
      Let me know !

      I also found a gold cap, I can trade that one too for the moon ball
      Hi!
      I have one in extra, you can have it for free :)
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old September 26th, 2017 (11:04 AM).
      darksiren darksiren is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Posts: 9
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
        Hi!
        I have one in extra, you can have it for free :)
        Here I am! Thank you, should we exchange then? My friend code is 4356 4556 0220 !

        Just let me know if you want the gold cap, or a wonder guard abra or a rough skin 5 IV gible if you like to play competitive. Just let me know!
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old September 26th, 2017 (12:19 PM).
        Spyro's Avatar
        Spyro Spyro is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2016
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 2,411
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
        Here I am! Thank you, should we exchange then? My friend code is 4356 4556 0220 !

        Just let me know if you want the gold cap, or a wonder guard abra or a rough skin 5 IV gible if you like to play competitive. Just let me know!
        Hey! :)
        My friend code is under my username. I sadly cannot trade right now, my timezone is EDT (GMT -4), and I can trade from 7PM to 10PM.
        I also don't need anything, I'm offering you the Moon Ball for free! :)
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old September 26th, 2017 (1:31 PM).
        darksiren darksiren is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2017
          Posts: 9
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
          Hey! :)
          My friend code is under my username. I sadly cannot trade right now, my timezone is EDT (GMT -4), and I can trade from 7PM to 10PM.
          I also don't need anything, I'm offering you the Moon Ball for free! :)
          Thanks a lot! I'll add you now and try to get online in the interval of time that you told me :)
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old September 26th, 2017 (2:06 PM). Edited September 26th, 2017 by Spyro.
          Spyro's Avatar
          Spyro Spyro is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2016
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 2,411
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
          Thanks a lot! I'll add you now and try to get online in the interval of time that you told me :)
          I can trade in 5 mins if that's ok with you?
          Well I can trade now and for 4 hours so add me back and reply when you can :)
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #8    
          Old September 27th, 2017 (2:24 AM).
          darksiren darksiren is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2017
            Posts: 9
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
            I can trade in 5 mins if that's ok with you?
            Well I can trade now and for 4 hours so add me back and reply when you can :)
            Hi I am sorry, I think we are having some jet-leg issues (I'm in Europe).
            I added you in my friends list, and am ready to trade whenever you can! Thank you again
            Reply With Quote
              #9    
            Old September 27th, 2017 (5:28 AM).
            Spyro's Avatar
            Spyro Spyro is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2016
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 2,411
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
            Hi I am sorry, I think we are having some jet-leg issues (I'm in Europe).
            I added you in my friends list, and am ready to trade whenever you can! Thank you again
            Well you can use the tool here to convert timezones. I work during the day so the times I gave you above are the only times I can trade. I can also trade on some weekends, but this upcoming weekend I'll be super busy and unable to come online. I'm still unsure of your availabilities so it might take a while before we can actually trade.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #10    
            Old September 27th, 2017 (7:24 AM).
            darksiren darksiren is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jan 2017
              Posts: 9
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
              Well you can use the tool here to convert timezones. I work during the day so the times I gave you above are the only times I can trade. I can also trade on some weekends, but this upcoming weekend I'll be super busy and unable to come online. I'm still unsure of your availabilities so it might take a while before we can actually trade.
              I see, so unless we trade during a weekend, it's going to be hard to make it work, since we have a 6 hours difference. We'll try in 2 weekends then, but if you ever happen to be able to trade before then (earlier in the day) don't hesitate to write me! otherwise, i'll just wait. Thank you so much!
              Reply With Quote
                #11    
              Old September 28th, 2017 (2:53 AM).
              Spyro's Avatar
              Spyro Spyro is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jan 2016
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 2,411
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
              I see, so unless we trade during a weekend, it's going to be hard to make it work, since we have a 6 hours difference. We'll try in 2 weekends then, but if you ever happen to be able to trade before then (earlier in the day) don't hesitate to write me! otherwise, i'll just wait. Thank you so much!
              I'm able to squeeze a quick trade before going to work now, let me know if you're around!
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #12    
              Old September 28th, 2017 (3:08 AM).
              darksiren darksiren is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2017
                Posts: 9
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                I'm able to squeeze a quick trade before going to work now, let me know if you're around!
                Yes here I am, are you still available?
                Reply With Quote
                  #13    
                Old September 28th, 2017 (3:12 AM).
                Spyro's Avatar
                Spyro Spyro is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2016
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 2,411
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
                Yes here I am, are you still available?
                Yes, I'll hop online :)
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #14    
                Old September 28th, 2017 (3:13 AM). Edited September 28th, 2017 by Spyro.
                darksiren darksiren is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2017
                  Posts: 9
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                  Yes, I'll hop online :)
                  Awesome! I'll get online as well
                  Am I going to find you in the "guest list" of the "link trade" at the festival plaza? Is that how it works?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #15    
                  Old September 28th, 2017 (3:16 AM). Edited September 28th, 2017 by Spyro.
                  Spyro's Avatar
                  Spyro Spyro is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2016
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 2,411
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
                  Am I going to find you in the "guest list" of the "link trade" at the festival plaza? Is that how it works?
                  Exactly :) you did it I think! Wana, right?
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #16    
                  Old September 28th, 2017 (3:20 AM).
                  darksiren darksiren is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2017
                    Posts: 9
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                    Exactly :) you did it I think! Wana, right?
                    Awesome! Thank you so much!! I just wish I could have given to you some pokemon you were actually interested in ;)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #17    
                    Old September 28th, 2017 (3:23 AM).
                    Spyro's Avatar
                    Spyro Spyro is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2016
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 2,411
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by darksiren View Post
                    Awesome! Thank you so much!! I just wish I could have given to you some pokemon you were actually interested in ;)
                    You're welcome! And I just want to help, I have a lot of stuff so it feels wrong not to share ^-^
                    Remember me if you need anything :) I have a thread in the Trade Shop section, you can post there if you need anything!
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #18    
                    Old September 28th, 2017 (3:27 AM).
                    darksiren darksiren is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2017
                      Posts: 9
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                      You're welcome! And I just want to help, I have a lot of stuff so it feels wrong not to share ^-^
                      Remember me if you need anything :) I have a thread in the Trade Shop section, you can post there if you need anything!
                      Thanks a lot! We'll trade again then, bye bye!
                      Reply With Quote
                      Reply

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:05 AM.