Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:33 PM).
TanukiTales's Avatar
TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
    FC: 0903-3790-8796
    IGN: Cody
     
    Join Date: Aug 2017
    Posts: 15
    Good Evening all! I'm back, as I'm in need for eggs for my Moon egglocke!

    The rules for donation are as follows:

    - The same person can't donate more than one egg in a row.
    - The Pokemon in the egg must match one or more of the last donated egg's typing somewhere in its line. This can be present via evolution, mega evolution or Form changes.
    - The eggs must be obtained legitimately and be in no way altered/cloned.
    - Please don't tell me what's in it; I like the surprise!

    All donators will be recognized on the blog I'm running for this nuzlocke: https://gentleman-tanuki.tumblr.com

    Many thanks in advanced and current allowed typing is Normal and/or Flying!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:17 AM).
    ChaserSun2717's Avatar
    ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
      FC: 5301-3192-0144
      IGN: Anakin
       
      Join Date: Mar 2017
      Age: 27
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 644
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
      Good Evening all! I'm back, as I'm in need for eggs for my Moon egglocke!

      The rules for donation are as follows:

      - The same person can't donate more than one egg in a row.
      - The Pokemon in the egg must match one or more of the last donated egg's typing somewhere in its line. This can be present via evolution, mega evolution or Form changes.
      - The eggs must be obtained legitimately and be in no way altered/cloned.
      - Please don't tell me what's in it; I like the surprise!

      All donators will be recognized on the blog I'm running for this nuzlocke: https://gentleman-tanuki.tumblr.com

      Many thanks in advanced and current allowed typing is Normal and/or Flying!
      Hello cody, I've got an egg for you
      __________________

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
        #3    
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:31 AM).
      TanukiTales's Avatar
      TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
        FC: 0903-3790-8796
        IGN: Cody
         
        Join Date: Aug 2017
        Posts: 15
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
        Hello cody, I've got an egg for you
        Hey Chase!

        Sorry, but I took a nap earlier and since my email is being a butt, I couldn't update my blog. The allowed typing is now Normal, Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, and/or Fairy.
          #4    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:12 PM).
        ChaserSun2717's Avatar
        ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
          FC: 5301-3192-0144
          IGN: Anakin
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Age: 27
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 644
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
          Hey Chase!

          Sorry, but I took a nap earlier and since my email is being a butt, I couldn't update my blog. The allowed typing is now Normal, Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, and/or Fairy.
          Well, I've got a psychic egg, and a fairy egg

          which would you want?
          __________________

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
            #5    
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:20 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by TanukiTales.
          TanukiTales's Avatar
          TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
            FC: 0903-3790-8796
            IGN: Cody
             
            Join Date: Aug 2017
            Posts: 15
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717
            Well, I've got a psychic egg, and a fairy egg :)

            which would you want?
            Let's go with Psychic.

            Booting up my 3DS (and my email still hasn't gone through...)

            Allowed typing is now psychic

            Psychic and/or Steel! [Email is being a butt]
              #6    
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:13 PM).
            ChaserSun2717's Avatar
            ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
              FC: 5301-3192-0144
              IGN: Anakin
               
              Join Date: Mar 2017
              Age: 27
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 644
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
              Let's go with Psychic.

              Booting up my 3DS (and my email still hasn't gone through...)

              Allowed typing is now psychic

              Psychic and/or Steel! [Email is being a butt]

              XD I sent you a psychic egg. doesn't your post say only one egg from each person?
              __________________

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                #7    
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:15 PM).
              TanukiTales's Avatar
              TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                FC: 0903-3790-8796
                IGN: Cody
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2017
                Posts: 15
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                XD I sent you a psychic egg. doesn't your post say only one egg from each person?
                Someone else sent me a Beldum egg after your Espurr.

                And one at a time for each person. So you're able to donate another, now that someone else donated after you.
                  #8    
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:41 PM).
                ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                  FC: 5301-3192-0144
                  IGN: Anakin
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 644
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
                  Someone else sent me a Beldum egg after your Espurr.

                  And one at a time for each person. So you're able to donate another, now that someone else donated after you.
                  ahhh gotcha
                  __________________

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                    #9    
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:13 PM).
                  TanukiTales's Avatar
                  TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                    FC: 0903-3790-8796
                    IGN: Cody
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2017
                    Posts: 15
                    Email is still being a pain; typing allowed is now Psychic and/or Fairy!
                      #10    
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:55 PM).
                    Death's Avatar
                    Death Death is offline
                    The Pale Horseman
                    • Silver Tier
                    FC: 1607-3857-3319
                    IGN: Merlin
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                    Location: Philippines
                    Nature: Hardy
                    Posts: 629
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
                    Email is still being a pain; typing allowed is now Psychic and/or Fairy!
                    I've got an egg for you!
                    __________________
                      #11    
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:12 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by TanukiTales.
                    TanukiTales's Avatar
                    TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                      FC: 0903-3790-8796
                      IGN: Cody
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2017
                      Posts: 15
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Death View Post
                      I've got an egg for you!
                      Booting up my 3DS now!

                      Edit:

                      In the Plaza!
                        #12    
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:18 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Death.
                      Death's Avatar
                      Death Death is offline
                      The Pale Horseman
                      • Silver Tier
                      FC: 1607-3857-3319
                      IGN: Merlin
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2013
                      Location: Philippines
                      Nature: Hardy
                      Posts: 629
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
                      Booting up my 3DS now!
                      I'll be with you in a sec. I'm helping someone trade evolve some things. I'll drop you a VM when I'm ready!

                      edit. okay, went faster than expected. Going online now!
                      __________________
                        #13    
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:39 PM).
                      TanukiTales's Avatar
                      TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                        FC: 0903-3790-8796
                        IGN: Cody
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2017
                        Posts: 15
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Death View Post
                        I'll be with you in a sec. I'm helping someone trade evolve some things. I'll drop you a VM when I'm ready!

                        edit. okay, went faster than expected. Going online now!
                        Thanks!

                        Typing is now Water and/or Psychic! [got a Staryu]
                          #14    
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:40 PM).
                        Death's Avatar
                        Death Death is offline
                        The Pale Horseman
                        • Silver Tier
                        FC: 1607-3857-3319
                        IGN: Merlin
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2013
                        Location: Philippines
                        Nature: Hardy
                        Posts: 629
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by TanukiTales View Post
                        Thanks!

                        Typing is now Water and/or Psychic! [got a Staryu]
                        You're welcome! Good luck getting the other eggs.
                        __________________
                          #15    
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:22 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by TanukiTales.
                        TanukiTales's Avatar
                        TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                          FC: 0903-3790-8796
                          IGN: Cody
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2017
                          Posts: 15
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Death View Post
                          You're welcome! Good luck getting the other eggs.
                          Thanks!

                          Allowed typing is now Water

                          Water and/or Ground

                          Ground and/or Steel

                          Steel and/or Fairy!
                            #16    
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:15 PM).
                          TanukiTales's Avatar
                          TanukiTales TanukiTales is offline
                            FC: 0903-3790-8796
                            IGN: Cody
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2017
                            Posts: 15
                            Alright, all eggs have been received; this thread can be closed!
                            Closed Thread

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:35 AM.