• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Spoiler:

My wallpaper. Beautiful Chi... :3

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Louise. :D

Spoiler:

I'm officially hooked to Rainmeter. What you can do with it is amazing. I realize the basic skins for it are only the beginning to what's possible with advanced desktop customization, but I'm actually really happy with my desktop. Only wished the Winamp module worked. Oh well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
This is one of my new desktops (remember, I have 163 desktops circulating every five minutes). I actually made it myself, so I'm rather happy about that.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Spoiler:

Once again, an image that I custom edited. It's young Samus Aran at the Galactic Federation headquarters on Daiban, staring out onto the cityscape. I got the original image from the preorder bonus from Other M, and scanned it onto my computer at 600 dpi, enhanced the colors in iPhoto, and unsuccessfully tried to edit out some of the graniness from the original scan in Photoshop CS5. I still like it, but your mileage may vary.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Mine is the very pretty sweet mountain zone from Sonic Colours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I haven't posted in a while. A simple desktop, running Windows 7, I decided to make my own wallpaper and see how it went. So I'm happy with it all I guess. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Silver

Kyle
Years
This be my iMac's desktop. Might post one of my MacBook if I get bored.
Too lazy to do anything cool with the customization.
Spoiler:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Spoiler:

Same image, made it black and white though. I thought it looked better imo.

Years
So I stole this wallpaper from somewhere in this thread ages ago... I'm too lazy to look for who had it first. :p

(Crappy quality is crappy.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
lalala, don't mind me!~

lalala, don't mind me! Just postin' an updated screenshot of my desktop is all. n___n

Spoiler:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Spoiler:

Just got a nice WP7 theme for Rocketdock.
Recently had my house robbed so I downgraded from a Vista to a XP.
But yep, WP7 Panels, photography for the background. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

Took the screenshot for something off PC. Was less than a week ago so it still applies. n_n

I am well aware that my wallpapers do not match. xD I couldn't think of what to put on the left and didn't feel like having a rotation so I just dropped Cherubi there (because the Cherrim wallpaper just like it is even brighter and kinda hurts my eyes ;_;).

Back