• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. Supposed to be getting one of the games soon so I'll tell you when I pick it up. I know Soul Calibur and Tekken fit that description pretty well though. My friend James never shuts the hell up when it comes to Street Fighter and Marvel Vs Capcom though and I mean never.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Soul Calibur and Tekken.

/Difficult to master.

I don't jest when it comes to my games broseph. Unless you count Barbie's Horse Adventure, then I cackle like a drunken maniac.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. It's met all those conditions long ago, you just didn't notice it hehe.

Unless we're talking about Barbie's Horse Adventure then it's just the purest form of torture currently known to man.

Last edited:
Years
0. A couple YouTube LPers had this most wonderful LP of Barbie's Horse Adventure: Mystery Ride. Well, wonderful for laughs if you don't mind sexual humor and some language. Quite honestly though the best part was how they were laughing through practically the entire thing. That was the most hilarious part.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. I saw that LP a few days ago and laughed my ass off pretty hard too.

One of my personal favorite LP'ers would have to be Chuggaaconroy nowadays.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I was thinking about the weather before it went mainstream.
images

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm so giggly today, those two made me lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My previous post still applies, I'm way too excited about everything!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm way to anxious and excited I could barely sleep last night. I kept waking up thinking about the same thing, derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back