• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No, I think it's Shaun Micallef or whatever his name is.
Hey Alex! It's the first time I see you here.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Me confuso now!!! o.O

tumblr_luxtliDVg61qit92oo1_500.gif

WHO'S THAT GUY?

Years
Nathan's post was correct, and it's a bit weird considering over three-quarters of the members here never even heard of him. But oh god I love his shows on Australian TV! He's actually on my profile pic if you were wondering, had this profile for around 2 months now since I can't find anything that suits the green Supporter names.

But they do say he's a good look on me, second only to Oshawott cos well, nothing beats Oshawott. Becoming Supporter basically meant I wanted to play around more, and my sigs actually look way better than when I was a non-Supporter.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Ahaa,thanks for the information then! ^.^

well,tbh i don't know what is his show about..i just know him from your avys and sigs...well,i think i'll just stay as a regular member as i hate to be important lol ^^

So obvious Glitch..just go to sleep,man *kicks shin*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Ahaa,thanks for the information then! ^.^

well,tbh i don't know what is his show about..i just know him from your avys and sigs...well,i think i'll just stay as a regular member as i hate to be important lol ^^

So obvious Glitch..just go to sleep,man *kicks shin*

Being supporter doesn't make you any more or less important than being a regular member. We have so many amazing regular members here. We also have supporters who don't go here anymore. Both are just as important to the community. Without regular members, we don't really have a forum, so think of it that way :333

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Yup,Nath-kun...i won't ever wish to be an actor! >.<

Oh Hai,Kura ^^

True,i understand what you say but i meant that supporters have more of..."what should i call that!!" rights! they have the chance to do more than the regular member but i don't mind that as i joined PC just to have fun with friends and i want to keep it that way tbh ..i'm not saying regular members aren't important..of course they are..supporters were regular members too i'm just talking in general :3

Years
Being supporter doesn't make you any more or less important than being a regular member. We have so many amazing regular members here. We also have supporters who don't go here anymore. Both are just as important to the community. Without regular members, we don't really have a forum, so think of it that way :333

^ Basically what she said, some may have disappeared but the donations help PC in general.

I wanted Supporter when I joined because I wanted blogs and fancy profiles, everyone saw it happening to me eventually, just not on my 20th birthday. Ironically, I hit the 5,000 post mark required for non-supporters to have blogs a month afterwards.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I want a supportership! The perks looks good, but Dipu said that a month later you lose all the interests on perks.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Liking this because I'm a regular member. :P
But yeah, a supportership would be nice. I'm not going to be able to donate, however, so I'll either have to have it gifted to me or win it in an event.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
But yeah, a supportership would be nice. I'm not going to be able to donate, however, so I'll either have to have it gifted to me or win it in an event.
Same as me! I can't donate too

Years

I was just like you, my mother never lets me donate so I was glad when Toujours gave her PCX prize to me for my birthday. And I do admit the italics look better on me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I never donated myself. Pedro gave me the donation, and I keep his name in my usertitle as a thanks because I do appreciate it. The extra PM space saved me a lot because I like to keep all my important PMs (and I've been here a while so I was running out of space badly and trying to choose what to delete..) but I digress.. I never changed my name into italics.. because I guess I just always felt like a regular member at heart.. and I don't like how some regular members feel a bit segregated or "less important" than mods or supporters. Would it surprise you to say I was a mod once? I don't think it should.. and I wouldn't want to be treated any differently because of it. As far as I'm concerned we're all just people posting on a place to either pass the time, or for personal enjoyment. No need for status here ;3

Oh gosh a mini tl;dr.. haha whoops!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've never felt inferior as a regular member, not since I came back at least. I do wish to donate though but last time I asked my parents about it there was an argument over the legitimacy of online donations and I don't want to start that again, so I'll just wait until I'm on my own or until I can do it without my parents finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back