Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old September 13th, 2017 (8:53 PM).
Haileo's Avatar
Haileo Haileo is offline
Fluttershy is mai waifu
    FC: 3926 5179 1229
    IGN: ICanSnake
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: North New Jersey
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 297
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Road View Post
    "You can never REALLY tell if something is a hack" has literally been said since the dawn of Pokemon. Of course we can't, and to some that warrants not even trying. For the rest of us, who have been in Pokemon for so long and KNOW things can be gotten legitly, it encourages us even more to check for hacks. There are plenty of people who don't care, so someone has to do it.

    Anyway, real question. I'm getting "Can't have ball for encounter type" errors on some Pokemon and I'm a bit confused. One of them I'm getting this on is a Nidoqueen in a Safari Ball, but it's from FR and Lv. 31, which matches up for the info for Nidorina in the game (then was just evolved with Moon Stone). Getting the same error for a Magnemite from SS, Lv. 16 which matches the level for Route 38/39 and is in a Luxury Ball which I'm pretty sure you can buy in those games. (Magnemite also has "Encounter type PID Mismatch" which I heard happens on 4th Gen Shinies, but is it ALL 4th Gen Shinies? Soaps told me to ignore it but I wanted to check.)

    I have other questions but will save those for later as I keep checking. @[email protected]
    It's a good thing 99% of hackers/genners have no idea what they're doing which makes it quite easy to spot hacks if you've done your research. The philosophy I go by is "legit until proven hacked."

    "Can't have ball for encounter type" deals with hex values.

    https://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Pokemon_Save_Structure#Encounter_Types

    Those are the possible encounter types, but what I believe you're talking about is 86h in this link:

    https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/196-~guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-values~/

    As far as I know, this is a false error flag, so you don't have to worry about it anyway. And I'm not 100% certain on this, but it makes sense. Any Pokemon Pal Parked into an HGSS game (as opposed to DPPt) will obtain a value in 86h that is determined by what Poke Ball it's in. Encounter type is located in 85h. What I believe is happening, is PKHeX is reading wrong values or misplacing 85h into 86h or something. Something like, it's not reading the encounter type so it thinks the ball value is the encounter type. I'm not sure about this. But don't worry about it.

    "Encounter type PID mismatch" deals with the PID algorithm PKHeX is reading on that Pokemon. There are ways to look at what it's reading, but it's hard to do, and not something an average person knows. Usually, this means it's reading a different PID than what it's expecting (ie. Shiny Magnemite caught in the wild in 4th gen should read Common NDS A-B-C-D, but instead it's reading Chain Shiny). That's what happened to a Shiny Banette I caught in Platinum. I haven't seen that error anymore, so I guess it's fixed. Most of the time, PID mismatch means it's hacked, but I can't know for sure until I see what PID type it's reading. No, not all 4th gen shinies have this error.

    Hope that helps
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old September 14th, 2017 (7:03 PM). Edited September 14th, 2017 by Road.
    Road's Avatar
    Road Road is offline
    beyond salvation
      FC: 3883-7618-4217
      IGN: Road
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Aomori, Japan
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 833
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
      Are these Pokemon that you caught yourself? It's possible that someone could have entered the wrong encounter type for the Nidorina, and it's also possibly a false flag. Pokecheck wasn't perfect either, especially when it came to trash bytes.
      They are not, they're from old trades possibly as far back as 4th Gen. Not particularly attached to them, just don't want to toss stuff if it's just an error.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
      It's a good thing 99% of hackers/genners have no idea what they're doing which makes it quite easy to spot hacks if you've done your research. The philosophy I go by is "legit until proven hacked."

      "Can't have ball for encounter type" deals with hex values.

      https://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Pokemon_Save_Structure#Encounter_Types

      Those are the possible encounter types, but what I believe you're talking about is 86h in this link:

      https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/196-~guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-values~/

      As far as I know, this is a false error flag, so you don't have to worry about it anyway. And I'm not 100% certain on this, but it makes sense. Any Pokemon Pal Parked into an HGSS game (as opposed to DPPt) will obtain a value in 86h that is determined by what Poke Ball it's in. Encounter type is located in 85h. What I believe is happening, is PKHeX is reading wrong values or misplacing 85h into 86h or something. Something like, it's not reading the encounter type so it thinks the ball value is the encounter type. I'm not sure about this. But don't worry about it.

      "Encounter type PID mismatch" deals with the PID algorithm PKHeX is reading on that Pokemon. There are ways to look at what it's reading, but it's hard to do, and not something an average person knows. Usually, this means it's reading a different PID than what it's expecting (ie. Shiny Magnemite caught in the wild in 4th gen should read Common NDS A-B-C-D, but instead it's reading Chain Shiny). That's what happened to a Shiny Banette I caught in Platinum. I haven't seen that error anymore, so I guess it's fixed. Most of the time, PID mismatch means it's hacked, but I can't know for sure until I see what PID type it's reading. No, not all 4th gen shinies have this error.

      Hope that helps
      Okay, so the ball error I can ignore if it's stuff that's been Pal Parked. (Course if I see it again I'll make sure the ball makes sense based on where it can be caught in the origin game.)

      Mmk, that basically matches up with what I've been told. I think I heard that Chained Shinies make that error pop up, which is why I think Magnemite is okay (catchable in grass so probably chained). I'm seeing it on Trophy Garden Pokemon which I got from the source back in the day, and he told me he chained them so it also makes sense there. Anything else I'll make sure to blacklist.

      Very helpful indeed! Should be all for now, once I start going through Events I'll have different questions but not quite there yet.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #428    
      Old September 17th, 2017 (11:12 AM).
      neoshai's Avatar
      neoshai neoshai is offline
        FC:
        IGN: neoshai
         
        Join Date: Mar 2017
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 87
        got this one a while back through random trade
        It looks legit but I'm afraid it's been altered however I'm not sure how to tell if it's not obvious like more than max stats and such.

        Jirachi - nrml Pokéball
        OT: WISHMKR
        ID: 20043
        Ability: Serene Grace
        Nature: Jolly
        Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the hoenn region.
        Characteristic: Mischievous
        No special ribbon (just a kalos champion, that's from me XD)
        Stats:
        HP: 343
        ATK: 299
        DEF: 267
        SP.ATK: 212
        SP.DEF: 267
        SPEED: 328
        Moves:
        -drain punch
        -ice punch
        -thunder punch
        -fire punch
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #429    
        Old September 17th, 2017 (8:49 PM).
        Keiran's Avatar
        Keiran Keiran is offline
        Fight Off Your Demons
        • Moderator
        FC:
        IGN: Ranulf / Mogwai
         
        Join Date: Apr 2011
        Location: New Jersey
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 2,479
        There's nothing illegal about the Jirachi. Your best bet is to check it with PKHeX.
        __________________
        Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

        When kings upon the main have clung to pride
        And held themselves as masters of the sea
        I've held them down beneath the crushing tide
        Till they have learned that no one masters me
        Reply With Quote
          #430    
        Old September 18th, 2017 (2:04 PM).
        neoshai's Avatar
        neoshai neoshai is offline
          FC:
          IGN: neoshai
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 87
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
          There's nothing illegal about the Jirachi. Your best bet is to check it with PKHeX.
          no idea how to do that O.O
          Except from the name, I'm not really familiar with Pokehex
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #431    
          Old September 18th, 2017 (3:12 PM).
          MechaMoth's Avatar
          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
          Eloquent Speaker
            FC: 3523-3464-8565
            IGN: Ellie
             
            Join Date: Mar 2017
            Location: Mountain Time
            Posts: 556
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by neoshai View Post
            no idea how to do that O.O
            Except from the name, I'm not really familiar with Pokehex
            Hey there. I would be happy to check your Wishmkr on PKHeX. If it does turn out hacked, know that hacks are not allowed on the site, but I'll trade it back to you no matter the condition so you can decide what to do with it. I should be home from work in about an hour.
            __________________
            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
            Reply With Quote
              #432    
            Old September 27th, 2017 (1:03 PM).
            Arquellania's Avatar
            Arquellania Arquellania is offline
              FC: 3067-5226-5169
              IGN: Serena (X), Moon (M)
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 58
              Just got a few DBHA pokes and would really appreciate if someone were able to check them via PKHeX!
              __________________

              3067-5226-5169
              Serena, 3200 (X)
              Moon, 1371 (M)
              Reply With Quote
                #433    
              Old September 27th, 2017 (5:58 PM).
              Toxiic Toxiic is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2017
                Posts: 2
                Hey all, just got a Shiny Barbaracle lvl 100 (WITH POKERUS) from Wonder Trade and I was curious as to whether or not it was hacked...

                HP: 285
                Attack: 309
                Defense: 267
                Speed: 258
                Sp. Def: 208
                Sp. Atk: 129

                Moves:
                Shell Smash
                Razor Shell
                Substitute
                Earthquake

                Ability: Tough Claws
                Nature: Jolly
                Egg recieved: 6/10/2017
                From: Nursery Helpers
                Egg Hatched: Apparently 6/10/2017
                Where: Paniola Ranch
                Characteristic: Capable of taking hits

                It was caught in a Dusk Ball.
                Reply With Quote
                  #434    
                Old September 27th, 2017 (6:21 PM).
                Soapy ❤'s Avatar
                Soapy ❤ Soapy ❤ is offline
                Rebel Scum
                • Moderator
                • Silver Tier
                • PokéCommunity Daily
                FC: 4141-2407-3725
                IGN: Soapie | Soapy | Soap
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2016
                Location: Santalune Forest
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 3,364
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Toxiic View Post
                Hey all, just got a Shiny Barbaracle lvl 100 (WITH POKERUS) from Wonder Trade and I was curious as to whether or not it was hacked...

                HP: 285
                Attack: 309
                Defense: 267
                Speed: 258
                Sp. Def: 208
                Sp. Atk: 129

                Moves:
                Shell Smash
                Razor Shell
                Substitute
                Earthquake

                Ability: Tough Claws
                Nature: Jolly
                Egg recieved: 6/10/2017
                From: Nursery Helpers
                Egg Hatched: Apparently 6/10/2017
                Where: Paniola Ranch
                Characteristic: Capable of taking hits

                It was caught in a Dusk Ball.
                Can you also list the OT and ID please?
                __________________














                Reply With Quote
                  #435    
                Old September 27th, 2017 (8:13 PM).
                Haileo's Avatar
                Haileo Haileo is offline
                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                  IGN: ICanSnake
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: North New Jersey
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 297
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Toxiic View Post
                  Hey all, just got a Shiny Barbaracle lvl 100 (WITH POKERUS) from Wonder Trade and I was curious as to whether or not it was hacked...

                  HP: 285
                  Attack: 309
                  Defense: 267
                  Speed: 258
                  Sp. Def: 208
                  Sp. Atk: 129

                  Moves:
                  Shell Smash
                  Razor Shell
                  Substitute
                  Earthquake

                  Ability: Tough Claws
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Egg recieved: 6/10/2017
                  From: Nursery Helpers
                  Egg Hatched: Apparently 6/10/2017
                  Where: Paniola Ranch
                  Characteristic: Capable of taking hits

                  It was caught in a Dusk Ball.
                  Due to the shininess, level, and Pokerus, I would easily say that's hacked. Let me check the IVs now...

                  Perfect IVs and 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def.

                  Yep, hacked.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #436    
                  Old September 28th, 2017 (2:53 AM).
                  Toxiic Toxiic is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                    Posts: 2
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                    Can you also list the OT and ID please?
                    The OT is Sakati.TV and the ID is 867121
                    Reply With Quote
                      #437    
                    Old September 28th, 2017 (2:56 AM).
                    Soapy ❤'s Avatar
                    Soapy ❤ Soapy ❤ is offline
                    Rebel Scum
                    • Moderator
                    • Silver Tier
                    • PokéCommunity Daily
                    FC: 4141-2407-3725
                    IGN: Soapie | Soapy | Soap
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2016
                    Location: Santalune Forest
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 3,364
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Toxiic View Post
                    The OT is Sakati.TV and the ID is 867121
                    Yup, 100% hacked. They are infamous for hacking flawless shinies to give away to their "fans"
                    __________________














                    Reply With Quote
                      #438    
                    Old October 5th, 2017 (4:25 AM).
                    Road's Avatar
                    Road Road is offline
                    beyond salvation
                      FC: 3883-7618-4217
                      IGN: Road
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Aomori, Japan
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 833
                      New update for PKHeX was just released. Summary said something was added for PCNY events, and as such, the following in my lists have been flagged with "Encounter Type PID mismatch":

                      Spoiler:
                      PCNY Dragon Week Pokemon
                      Altaria (Female, Lv. 45, Hasty, UT (PCNYd 00071))
                      Seadra (Male, Lv. 45, Bashful, UT (PCNYd 00069))

                      PCNY Monster Week 2 Pokemon
                      Wailord (Male, Lv. 100, Naive, UT (PCNYb 00377))
                      Exploud (Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, (PCNYc 00605))

                      PCNY Christmas Day Pokemon
                      Seviper (Female, Lv. 18, Naive, UT (PCNYd 00200))
                      Zangoose (Female, Lv. 18, Bold, UT (PCNYd 00060))

                      PCNY Pokemon Box Promotion Pokemon
                      Absol (Female, Lv. 35, Quirky, UT (PCNYd 00003))


                      Was told these were legit originally so I'm wondering who's wrong here.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #439    
                      Old October 5th, 2017 (6:17 AM).
                      Haileo's Avatar
                      Haileo Haileo is offline
                      Fluttershy is mai waifu
                        FC: 3926 5179 1229
                        IGN: ICanSnake
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Location: North New Jersey
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 297
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Road View Post
                        New update for PKHeX was just released. Summary said something was added for PCNY events, and as such, the following in my lists have been flagged with "Encounter Type PID mismatch":

                        Spoiler:
                        PCNY Dragon Week Pokemon
                        Altaria (Female, Lv. 45, Hasty, UT (PCNYd 00071))
                        Seadra (Male, Lv. 45, Bashful, UT (PCNYd 00069))

                        PCNY Monster Week 2 Pokemon
                        Wailord (Male, Lv. 100, Naive, UT (PCNYb 00377))
                        Exploud (Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, (PCNYc 00605))

                        PCNY Christmas Day Pokemon
                        Seviper (Female, Lv. 18, Naive, UT (PCNYd 00200))
                        Zangoose (Female, Lv. 18, Bold, UT (PCNYd 00060))

                        PCNY Pokemon Box Promotion Pokemon
                        Absol (Female, Lv. 35, Quirky, UT (PCNYd 00003))


                        Was told these were legit originally so I'm wondering who's wrong here.
                        Was this the Sep 22 update?

                        I checked all the legit PCNY I had when it updated, and the update looks really buggy. All the ones you listed have been proven as legit. Encounter Type PID Mismatch means it's expecting a different PID algorithm, but all these PCNY have the same PID type as far as I'm aware. The unflagged ones show up as Unknown GBA Type, but these PID Mismatch ones also show up as Unknown GBA Type. Then I have a couple of others that have PID Mismatch, but show up as Common GBA Event [Restricted].

                        For the most part, PCNYs have impossible PID algorithms that not many people have figured out. I talked to Sabresite a few weeks ago and he told me two major bombshells:
                        1. Every PCNYa is hacked.
                        2. PCNYs can have IDs over 01000 because there wasn't a limit. He said 00001 - 65535, but what I'm pretty sure he means is "The IDs can go up numerically up until the point of the last one obtained." I saw on Reddit someone offering their personally obtained 01068 PCNYd Pikachu, etc. Meaning the max was like 01500, but there wasn't a limit so theoretically, there could be more, but in practice there wasn't.

                        The problem is, I'm not sure how much to believe Sabresite because especially the first one is unbelievable. Second one could be believable, but the way he wrote it, saying that there could be a 65535 PCNY, is unbelievable.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #440    
                        Old October 5th, 2017 (2:40 PM).
                        Road's Avatar
                        Road Road is offline
                        beyond salvation
                          FC: 3883-7618-4217
                          IGN: Road
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Aomori, Japan
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 833
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                          Was this the Sep 22 update?

                          I checked all the legit PCNY I had when it updated, and the update looks really buggy. All the ones you listed have been proven as legit. Encounter Type PID Mismatch means it's expecting a different PID algorithm, but all these PCNY have the same PID type as far as I'm aware. The unflagged ones show up as Unknown GBA Type, but these PID Mismatch ones also show up as Unknown GBA Type. Then I have a couple of others that have PID Mismatch, but show up as Common GBA Event [Restricted].

                          For the most part, PCNYs have impossible PID algorithms that not many people have figured out. I talked to Sabresite a few weeks ago and he told me two major bombshells:
                          1. Every PCNYa is hacked.
                          2. PCNYs can have IDs over 01000 because there wasn't a limit. He said 00001 - 65535, but what I'm pretty sure he means is "The IDs can go up numerically up until the point of the last one obtained." I saw on Reddit someone offering their personally obtained 01068 PCNYd Pikachu, etc. Meaning the max was like 01500, but there wasn't a limit so theoretically, there could be more, but in practice there wasn't.

                          The problem is, I'm not sure how much to believe Sabresite because especially the first one is unbelievable. Second one could be believable, but the way he wrote it, saying that there could be a 65535 PCNY, is unbelievable.
                          Yes that update. What a nightmare. So I guess I'll ignore the flags on these, and if something else comes up hopefully one of you guys will let us know.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #441    
                          Old October 11th, 2017 (1:13 PM).
                          Geowlett's Avatar
                          Geowlett Geowlett is offline
                            FC: 4914-7317-1905
                            IGN: Sylvia
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2017
                            Posts: 74
                            Hoenn Cap Pikachu Lv.100, Ability. Static
                            OT: サトシ
                            ID No. 021121
                            Hp.212, Att. 153, Df. 151, Sp.A 144, Sp.D 149, S.222
                            Moves : Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Thunder, Iron Tail
                            Nature : Hardy

                            Date Met: 5/2/2017
                            Where: 2017 Pokemon Movie
                            Level Met: 6
                            Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
                            Characteristic : Mischievous




                            It seems legit but my main concern is that it does not have the wishing badge
                            Reply With Quote
                              #442    
                            Old October 11th, 2017 (2:00 PM).
                            Soapy ❤'s Avatar
                            Soapy ❤ Soapy ❤ is offline
                            Rebel Scum
                            • Moderator
                            • Silver Tier
                            • PokéCommunity Daily
                            FC: 4141-2407-3725
                            IGN: Soapie | Soapy | Soap
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2016
                            Location: Santalune Forest
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 3,364
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                            Hoenn Cap Pikachu Lv.100, Ability. Static
                            OT: サトシ
                            ID No. 021121
                            Hp.212, Att. 153, Df. 151, Sp.A 144, Sp.D 149, S.222
                            Moves : Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Thunder, Iron Tail
                            Nature : Hardy

                            Date Met: 5/2/2017
                            Where: 2017 Pokemon Movie
                            Level Met: 6
                            Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
                            Characteristic : Mischievous




                            It seems legit but my main concern is that it does not have the wishing badge
                            It is hacked, since it doesn't have the Ribbon
                            __________________














                            Reply With Quote
                              #443    
                            Old October 11th, 2017 (10:10 PM). Edited October 11th, 2017 by Road.
                            Road's Avatar
                            Road Road is offline
                            beyond salvation
                              FC: 3883-7618-4217
                              IGN: Road
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Aomori, Japan
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 833
                              MechaMoth and I noticed this about some Shinies and were wondering if we can get some answers.

                              First, this Shiny Shaymin.
                              Spoiler:


                              I'm concerned that the Encounter drop down appears but nothing is listed there. MechaMoth says he has a different Shiny Shaymin and the Encounter drop down isn't there at all. Note that this is checked as legal.

                              Second, Shiny Darkrai.
                              Spoiler:


                              As you can see the OT is Mat, which I heard was a reputable RNGer in 4th. My concern comes from the fact that this comes from Plat, but has no FE and Encounter drop down as "Tall Grass." (This is what I would expect for a DP Darkrai, but obviously the Plat origin causes issues.) Again checked as legal.

                              Mostly posting to see if Haileo can shed light on it, but anyone else that knows about this feel free to chime in!
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #444    
                              Old October 12th, 2017 (3:22 AM).
                              Haileo's Avatar
                              Haileo Haileo is offline
                              Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                IGN: ICanSnake
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: North New Jersey
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 297
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Road View Post
                                First, this Shiny Shaymin.
                                Spoiler:


                                I'm concerned that the Encounter drop down appears but nothing is listed there. MechaMoth says he has a different Shiny Shaymin and the Encounter drop down isn't there at all. Note that this is checked as legal.
                                The encounter dropdown refers to 85h here:
                                https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/196-~guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-values~/

                                It should correctly say None in the box, and the dropdown doesn't appear on a gen 7 save. So everything is good there

                                Also on the same link, you could see that Darkrai is also combined with Tall Grass in value 02 on 85h. Darkrai was a weird one, it never came with a fateful encounter flag on both DP or Platinum.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #445    
                                Old October 12th, 2017 (3:39 AM).
                                Road's Avatar
                                Road Road is offline
                                beyond salvation
                                  FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                  IGN: Road
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Aomori, Japan
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 833
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                  The encounter dropdown refers to 85h here:
                                  https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/196-~guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-values~/

                                  It should correctly say None in the box, and the dropdown doesn't appear on a gen 7 save. So everything is good there

                                  Also on the same link, you could see that Darkrai is also combined with Tall Grass in value 02 on 85h. Darkrai was a weird one, it never came with a fateful encounter flag on both DP or Platinum.
                                  OHH okay, you've sent this to me before but it looks complicated so I didn't read it lol. Now I see the stuff there and it makes sense. Thank Arceus, I was super concerned! Saved my life again Haileo, thanks a ton, ;w;
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #446    
                                  Old October 16th, 2017 (5:34 PM).
                                  Road's Avatar
                                  Road Road is offline
                                  beyond salvation
                                    FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                    IGN: Road
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Aomori, Japan
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 833
                                    Recently finished checking my entire collection in PKHeX and found the following stuff flagged. Posting so if anyone has the same stuff, they can release it.

                                    Competitive Shinies
                                    Spoiler:

                                    Lv. 72, RC (P)
                                    Adamant (Pressure)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31


                                    Male, Lv. 1, UT *
                                    Jolly (Poison Heal)
                                    31/31/31/x/31/31
                                    Bullet Seed


                                    Punchaholic, Male, Lv. 40 *
                                    Jolly (Solar Power)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe


                                    Female, Lv. 100 *
                                    Jolly (Swarm)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def


                                    Male, Lv. 100 *
                                    Bold (Regenerator)
                                    31/x/31/31/31/31
                                    253 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpD


                                    Harambe, Male, Lv. 100
                                    Jolly (Traunt)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe


                                    Blueberry, Female, Lv. 50 *
                                    Jolly (Pue Power)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def


                                    Male, Lv. 100 *
                                    Impish (Poison Heal)
                                    31/31/31/x/31/31
                                    252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe


                                    Female, Lv. 100 *
                                    Adamant (Reckless)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 SpD


                                    Male, Lv. 100 *
                                    Adamant (Gale Wings)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def


                                    Female, Lv. 100 *
                                    Bold (Flower Veil)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD


                                    Male, Lv. 100 +
                                    Adamant (Poison Touch)
                                    31/31/31/31/31/31
                                    252 HP, 252 Atk


                                    Normal Shinies
                                    Spoiler:
                                    Wigglytuff (F, Lv. 58, Modest, UT)
                                    Rapidash (F. Lv. 45, Adamant, T)
                                    Drowzee (F, Lv. 21, Gentle, UT) #
                                    Horsea (F, Lv. 19, Modest, UT)
                                    Kabuto (F, Lv. 20, Serious, UT, SPA)
                                    Kabutops (M, Lv. 40, Hasty, RC, FRE)
                                    Articuno (Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, Flawless)
                                    Zapdos (Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, Flawless)
                                    Moltres (Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, Flawless)
                                    Spinarak (M, Lv. 1, Brave, UT, GER)
                                    Pineco (F, Lv. 35, Impish, T, ITA)
                                    Steelix (F, Lv. 14, Rash, UT, nickname Easterwick)
                                    Raikou (Lv. 40, Timid, UT, Pokerus C)
                                    Entei (Lv. 40, Lonely, UT)
                                    Suicune (Lv. 40, Bold, UT)
                                    Ho-Oh (Lv. 70, Hasty, RC, Pokerus C)
                                    Altaria (F, Lv. 83, Bold, T, SPN)
                                    Whiscash (F, Lv. 50, Adamant, T, SPA)
                                    Armaldo (M, Lv. 40, Hardy, T, P)
                                    Regirock (Lv. 31, Serious, RC, Pokerus C)
                                    Deoxys (Lv. 70, Naughty, T)
                                    Deoxys (Lv. 50, Mild, RC, JPN)
                                    Infernape (M, Lv. 78, Jolly, EV Atk/Spe)
                                    Starly (F, Lv. 6, Adamant, UT)
                                    Shellos (F, Lv. 1, Docile, UT, West, GER)
                                    Magmortar (F, Lv. 40, Bold, T, JPN)
                                    Uxie (Lv. 50, Bold, UT, 5IV)
                                    Mesprit (Lv. 50, Hardy, RC)
                                    Palkia (Lv. 1, Lax, UT)
                                    Cresselia (F, Lv. 50, Lax, UT)
                                    Manaphy (Lv. 6, Relaxed, T)
                                    Dewott (M, Lv. 30, Jolly, RC)
                                    Herdier (M, Lv. 18, Hardy, T?)
                                    Gigalith (F, Lv. 48, Timid, UT)
                                    Lilligant (F, Lv. 14, Naive, UT, JPN)
                                    Co***rigus (M, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT)
                                    Minccino (M. Lv. 19, Quiet, UT, JPN)
                                    Cinccino (F, Lv. 20, Calm, UT, SPA)
                                    Joltik (M, Lv. 28, Gentle, UT)
                                    Klingklang (Lv. 49, Adamant, RC, GER)
                                    Tynamo (M, Lv. 26, Sassy, UT)
                                    Axew (F, Lv. 30, Calm, UT)
                                    Beartic (M, Lv. 37, Careful, UT)

                                    Moltres (Lv. 76, relaxed, T, nicknamed Molten)
                                    Ho-Oh (Lv. 70, Quirky, UT, JPN)


                                    Event Pokemon
                                    Spoiler:
                                    JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA POKEMON (10 ANIV, 00010)
                                    Articuno (Lv. 70, Calm, UT)
                                    Zapdos (Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
                                    Moltres (Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
                                    Dragonite (Female, Lv. 70, Docile, UT)
                                    Latias (Female, Lv. 70, Bold, UT)
                                    Latios (Male, Lv. 70, Timid, UT)

                                    ITALIAN TOP 10 DISTRIBUTION POKEMON (10ANNI, 06227)
                                    Pikachu (Female, Lv. 70, Calm, UT)

                                    GERMAN TOP 10 DISTRIBUTION POKEMON (10JAHRE, 06227)
                                    Charizard (Male, Lv. 70, Rash, UT)
                                    Entei (Lv. 70, Lax, UT)
                                    Suicune (Lv. 70, Relaxed, UT)
                                    Latias (Female, Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
                                    Latios (Male, Lv. 70, Serious, UT)


                                    2008 TCG World Championships Milotic
                                    Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT


                                    Video Game Championships 2009 Milotic
                                    US (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT)


                                    2010 World Championships Crobat
                                    Male, Lv. 30, Timid, UT

                                    MOVIE 2011 EVENTS
                                    Carlita's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 70, Modest, UT)


                                    Kiyo Eevee
                                    Female, Lv. 50, Hardy, UT


                                    POKEMON GAME SHOW POKEMON
                                    Cynthia’s Spiritomb (Female, Lv. 61, Quiet, UT)

                                    Lance’s Dragonite
                                    US (Male, Lv. 62, Hardy, UT)


                                    Korean League Eevee
                                    Male, Lv. 15, Lonely, UT
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #447    
                                    Old October 16th, 2017 (6:14 PM).
                                    sater10's Avatar
                                    sater10 sater10 is offline
                                      FC: 0276-1719-8676
                                      IGN: Sato
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2015
                                      Location: Indonesia
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Serious
                                      Posts: 582
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Road View Post

                                      Blueberry, Female, Lv. 50 *
                                      Jolly (Pue Power)
                                      31/31/31/31/31/31
                                      252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
                                      this one is from me. gonna refund you with the legit one (will take a moment to breed it).
                                      __________________
                                      FC : 0276-1719-8676
                                      Currently hunting: Route 15, Poni Gauntlet + Breeding
                                      +
                                      Obtained: Alola: 230/390, National: 398/797
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #448    
                                      Old October 16th, 2017 (6:33 PM).
                                      Haileo's Avatar
                                      Haileo Haileo is offline
                                      Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                        FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                        IGN: ICanSnake
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Location: North New Jersey
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 297
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Road View Post
                                        Recently finished checking my entire collection in PKHeX and found the following stuff flagged. Posting so if anyone has the same stuff, they can release it.

                                        snip
                                        Alright, let's take a look at this lol.

                                        - What is the error on the 10128 TCG World Championships Milotic? It should have an error, a legit version will say that the Mystery Gift can't be received by this version. It's claiming that the obtain game needs to be Platinum instead of Diamond. Which, yes, it's true, but even if it was obtained on Platinum, the default gen 4 obtain game for wondercards was Diamond.

                                        -Entei (Lv. 40, Lonely, UT)
                                        Suicune (Lv. 40, Bold, UT)

                                        ^ Are these possibly the Colosseum shinies? 51926 SETH Entei and 06107 Bryan Suicune? I'm conflicted on them if they are. In 2010 when I received both of those, I got them legit checked by someone else and I was told they were legit. Just a few months ago, someone told me that Project Pokemon confirmed the legendary beasts are shiny-locked in Colosseum, which would mean they're hacked.

                                        I believe you're correct on everything else
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #449    
                                        Old October 16th, 2017 (6:43 PM).
                                        Soapy ❤'s Avatar
                                        Soapy ❤ Soapy ❤ is offline
                                        Rebel Scum
                                        • Moderator
                                        • Silver Tier
                                        • PokéCommunity Daily
                                        FC: 4141-2407-3725
                                        IGN: Soapie | Soapy | Soap
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2016
                                        Location: Santalune Forest
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Sassy
                                        Posts: 3,364
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                        x
                                        Hi! Just popping in to say I got a hacked Shiny Mew from the Old Sea Map, do you want the file?

                                        Also, I notice PKHeX is giving me PID errors on Diamond Pokémon caught from "swarms". Like theres a little girl that tells you a Pokémon is spawning somewhere, that can't be found in the games otherwise. PKHeX is giving me PID mismatch on any of these (shiny or no)
                                        __________________














                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #450    
                                        Old October 16th, 2017 (7:31 PM).
                                        Haileo's Avatar
                                        Haileo Haileo is offline
                                        Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                          FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                          IGN: ICanSnake
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: North New Jersey
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Posts: 297
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
                                          Hi! Just popping in to say I got a hacked Shiny Mew from the Old Sea Map, do you want the file?

                                          Also, I notice PKHeX is giving me PID errors on Diamond Pokémon caught from "swarms". Like theres a little girl that tells you a Pokémon is spawning somewhere, that can't be found in the games otherwise. PKHeX is giving me PID mismatch on any of these (shiny or no)
                                          It would be great if you could send the file What's the ID and OT on it?

                                          Let's see... So I have a Shiny Drowzee from Platinum that was caught in Route 215, meaning a swarm. The PID that PKHeX reads is a correct PID, and there's no error on it. The PID algorithm it's reading is Chain Shiny. Same thing with my Shiny Voltorb caught in a swarm in Platinum. But I have a Shiny Makuhita that was caught in Route 225 in Platinum, and it reads Common NDS (A-B-C-D) and PKHeX still reads that as valid.

                                          Do you mind sending those errors as files along with the Mew? Thanks
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:01 AM.