• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'll also start penning out yours if no one beats me to these. But clarification needed. you've stated three pokemon rather than their types. judging from the pokemon that you've listed can i assume your favourite types are water, fighting, psychic? or water, dark, fighting? (with two dual types theres a few combinations..)

Oh sorry i didn't even notice that. My favorites actually are water, psychic, and fighting.

Years
I'm almost at the end of my Platinum challenge now, so I'm gonna post another sign up form as well as my next update here now :)
Username: K137an
Game: Pokemon Y

My test:

Spoiler:
Right, heres your next one for when you finish, i hope you enjoy it. *fingers crossed*
Spoiler:

Oh sorry i didn't even notice that. My favorites actually are water, psychic, and fighting.
Right heres what i could come up with, hope you have fun
Spoiler:

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
Right, heres your next one for when you finish, i hope you enjoy it. *fingers crossed*
Spoiler:

I humbly accept this team, I'm gonna roll with Talonflame purely because of the early access to Fletchling and also because I have never used the Fletchling evo line before, so now is as good a time as any.
Aaaaand here is my final Pokemon Platinum update!

Spoiler:

My team, post Cynthia! (now featuring sprites!)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
No, my favorite type is only grass ^^. Sorry, I thought it meant which professor I would want to be the most!

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
I had some real life things going on and for some reason I was unsubbed to the forum. So I didn't receive mail for a long while so 1. I didn't even get to play since I was away from the machine (I left it at the house. 2. Now getting being home for a couple days I had things I needed to do for the rest of the time. 3. Starting today I'll try update regularly on what I'm doing in game if I ever get a chance to do so but yes.

I apologise deeply

So I want to give a huge thank you to Sylvie for helping out for Giving people out their missions as I did the first wave of them, but thanks to her she kept the torch lit. It's important in a community to be active but it was a bunch of family reasons that I wouldn't like to share, but as is life and the sort.

But yes I will be update this thread right when this post is up with all the new challengers.

Wild PikaBowser123 Fled....

Years
I had some real life things going on and for some reason I was unsubbed to the forum. So I didn't receive mail for a long while so 1. I didn't even get to play since I was away from the machine (I left it at the house. 2. Now getting being home for a couple days I had things I needed to do for the rest of the time. 3. Starting today I'll try update regularly on what I'm doing in game if I ever get a chance to do so but yes.

I apologise deeply

So I want to give a huge thank you to Sylvie for helping out for Giving people out their missions as I did the first wave of them, but thanks to her she kept the torch lit. It's important in a community to be active but it was a bunch of family reasons that I wouldn't like to share, but as is life and the sort.

But yes I will be update this thread right when this post is up with all the new challengers.

Wild PikaBowser123 Fled....

Anytime buddy, with how much work goes into assigning the missions and teams, im happy to help share the load. Was actually pretty fun working it all out. Need to update my own progress soon though lol :)

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
@RibbonsandRings My first attempt at one of these so bear with me, any problems, lemme know!

Spoiler:

I hope you like your team! I didn't realize how hard it was to work out a decent team and story and missions.... it was fun though!
I'll be posting my first Pokemon Y update as soon as I get my second badge!

Last edited:

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
Years
Username: RedHead!
Game: Y

Spoiler:

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
Years
@RedHead! Here ya go

Spoiler:

Have fun!

Years
Update #2
Badges:
50px-Boulder_Badge.png
50px-Cascade_Badge.png
50px-Thunder_Badge.png
50px-Rainbow_Badge.png

Team:
Spoiler:

Box:
ivysaur.png

Progress:
Spoiler:

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
Years
@RedHead! Here ya go

Spoiler:

Have fun!

Awesome, thanks! I'll get started pretty soon. I love the team! :)

Years
Sorry for the long absence, just started college classes so it's hard to find free time these days

Update: 1
Picked the water starter and played through the game until Pinwheel Forrest
Caught my first team member: hydrogen the Tympole
Proceeded to train hydrogen to level 20, and defeated Nacrene pretty easily
Trained up a bit more with the trainers along the way to the next town, and picked up the following tms overall: Torment, Rest, Attract, Thief, Retaliate, Flash, and Work Up

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
A) DurableSword
B) Y
C) Girl

a) Favorite color: Blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
Brains
c) Favorite Animal: Cat
d) Where would you rather be: Snowy Field

e) Favorite Food: Seafood

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
Feminine
g) Which one are you most like?
Good
h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
Slender
i) Which do you prefer?
Mythical creatures

j) List top three favorite Pokemon types in order of preference.
Water, Ice, Ghost
k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
most starting Pokemon in the beginning routes
l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
undecided
m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?
variety of color
n) Name a person that Inspires you?
My father
o) What is your favorite music?
All
p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?
Halloween
q) What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius
r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
France
s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
smart and unattractive

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
v) Favorite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
Space
w) Name one talent of yours.
Never giving up
x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
Responsible, Dependable, Caring
y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
Misty
z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
Pokemon that don't learn very good moves at the beginning, like magicarp, zubat, etc.

Years
A) DurableSword
B) Y
C) Girl

Spoiler:

Here you go:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
As I cannot do it in X currently, I have to switch over to Omega Ruby. Apologies! I can't get Barbaracle until I have the National Dex, so that is a bummer.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
Username: Syntthetix
Game: Soul Silver
Also, I'm considering doing a simple video compilation of the different significant moments in the game, and I imagine that would look really cool (or not, my CPU is crap which makes running desmume and OBS at once really hard) :D
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
As I cannot do it in X currently, I have to switch over to Omega Ruby. Apologies! I can't get Barbaracle until I have the National Dex, so that is a bummer.

sorry about the delay how about using this instead:
mightyena.gif
Hyena, Brains (pokedex says they give obvious signals to each other when hunting), Halloween

Username: Syntthetix
Game: Soul Silver
Also, I'm considering doing a simple video compilation of the different significant moments in the game, and I imagine that would look really cool (or not, my CPU is crap which makes running desmume and OBS at once really hard) :D
Spoiler:

How about this? :
Spoiler:

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
sorry about the delay how about using this instead:
mightyena.gif
Hyena, Brains (pokedex says they give obvious signals to each other when hunting), Halloween

How about this? :
Spoiler:

I have to say, you totally nailed this. I love the unique title and the creative stories/missions. I'm ready to get started :D

Batmans Twin Brother Botmon

I can't add apostrophes to my name ;-;
Years
Username: Batmans Twin Brother, Botmon
Game: X

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back