Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2017 (4:24 PM). Edited August 27th, 2017 by Ida13.
Gone For a While
    FC: 2509-6594-2157
    IGN: Ida

Nature: Brave
    Hi, as the title says. I'll trade a shiny Suicune or Umbreon for them, but they have to have your OT because I want them to be called something.

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 29th, 2017 (4:45 PM).
      FC:
      IGN:

Hello there,

I hope you're doing well! I'm in the middle of playing through HeartGold version again, so if you're interested, I have yet to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh or Raikou & can nickname them whatever you'd prefer. I can also try to catch them in a specific type of Poke Ball, if you'd like. (It may just be a bit of a wait for me to get them transferred from HG all the way up to my Sun, Moon, or X version.)

Just to clarify, though: you're wanting regular-colored versions of those 3, correct? And you're looking to trade either a shiny Suicune or a shiny Umbreon for those 3? If that's the case, may I ask for details on those Pokemon?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from ya.
      Old August 30th, 2017 (7:05 AM).
      Gone For a While
        FC: 2509-6594-2157
        IGN: Ida

Nature: Brave
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nallanator View Post
        Hello there,

I hope you're doing well! I'm in the middle of playing through HeartGold version again, so if you're interested, I have yet to catch Lugia, Ho-Oh or Raikou & can nickname them whatever you'd prefer. I can also try to catch them in a specific type of Poke Ball, if you'd like. (It may just be a bit of a wait for me to get them transferred from HG all the way up to my Sun, Moon, or X version.)

Just to clarify, though: you're wanting regular-colored versions of those 3, correct? And you're looking to trade either a shiny Suicune or a shiny Umbreon for those 3? If that's the case, may I ask for details on those Pokemon?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from ya.
        Hi. I actually got a Raikou ad HoOh, and traded my shiny Suicune and Umbreon, but if you can catch Lugia I can offer a shiny Politoed and a nonshiny moon ball oshawott with HA and egg moves for it. Thanks for replying.
        Old September 5th, 2017 (7:04 PM).
          FC:
          IGN:

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
          Hi. I actually got a Raikou ad HoOh, and traded my shiny Suicune and Umbreon, but if you can catch Lugia I can offer a shiny Politoed and a nonshiny moon ball oshawott with HA and egg moves for it. Thanks for replying.
          That sounds great! I recently caught Ho-Oh in HeartGold so it may take me a little while to get far enough in the post-game to go catch Lugia, but I can work towards that & then catch it / nickname it for you. Just for clarification, too: you're wanting a normal-colored Lugia, correct? Just wanted to make sure you were okay with that. What would you like it's name to be?

Quick Reply