• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokΓ©Community! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk PokΓ©mon and more! We are not affiliated with The PokΓ©mon Company or Nintendo.

β™₯ Eleanor's stats β™₯

Eleanor

Princess Era πŸŽ€
Years
🌸 Eleanor's VPP stats 🌸

Currently raising:

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ CURRENTLY RAISING

Venipede @ 5,802
Hatch @ 5,817
Scolipede @ Level 100: 5,962
Shiny: No

Deerling: Eleanor @ 5,810 / Fairy @ 16,614
Hatch: Eleanor @ 5,825 / Fairy @ 16,629
Sawsbuck @ Lv 100: Eleanor @ 6,010 / Fairy @ 16,814
Shiny: No

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ITEMS

Items:
- Rainbow Stone

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ RIBBONS

Ribbons and Badges:

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ POINTS

Points gained:
Spoiler:

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ POKEMON BOX

PokΓ©mon Box:

🌱 20-30 / February 2022 to July 2022:
Spoiler:

🌱 10-20 / October 2021 to February 2022:
Spoiler:

🌱 1-10 / 2020 to August 2021:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's your first ribbon to celebrate your first friend and first VPP. Don't worry, there's more to come!
bestfriendsribbon.png

Eleanor

Princess Era πŸŽ€
Years
expertbattlerribbon.png

beautymasterribbon.png

Took me a bit to do this but, I finally understood how to claim ribbons haha! And with that, here's the ribbons for my first shiny and my first 5 VPPs raised! Here is where I was given them~

Back