• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you liked as a kid that you don't like as much or at all now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i used to really, really like anime but i'm not too into it now.
As a teen/younger 20s, I actually watched some anime. Not super much, but I had my binge times! Now I never ever watch anime. Maybe I just grew disenchanted with the anime style, or idk. I miss watching Accel World though, I should have kept going with that.

Drawing
I used to draw a lot but I got annoyed at my lack of talent
Practice makes perfect c: Maybe join the Art School stuff?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Practice makes perfect c: Maybe join the Art School stuff?
What's the art school stuff? I regret stopping, and there's loads of ressources on the internet. I even have a tablet, somewhere ;^;

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
oh i also used to be really into drawing but now i'm way too picky and hard on myself that whenever i do draw i get frustrated really easily. i do draw every now and then but i have like, the drawing skills of a middle schooler :/

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
Used to love writing, but I hate doing it now. I have a little bit of drawing skill now, so I guess that makes up for it?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
The old "hero gets the girl" story trope, treating women as a trophy. Loved it as a kid, grosses me out now.

Back