• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I don't know what kind of bug that Pokemon is based on, and the bird doesn't look like a finch from that 2chan rumor, so I call it a fake.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just found out about these today but I knew they were fake form the get-go.
But they did a good job at faking them I have to admit, they looked like CoroCoro scans.

I really like the bird, he looks cool and I honestly wish that was actually the generic bird of this generation.

For once I hope we get something that's not normal/flying. A pure flying-type bird would be pretty nice.

I don't know what kind of bug that Pokemon is based on, and the bird doesn't look like a finch from that 2chan rumor, so I call it a fake.

I wouldn't say the 2-chan rumor is real either. Since it is a "rumor" and it is from 2-chan. lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aw, really? D=

I loved that bird! And that caterpiller! But oh well. I doubt that this will reveal anything new, but isn't pokemon smash tonight?

I don't think we'll get anything on Pokemon Smash, given that it's been disappointing for a while. ;( Maybe later on but I'd rely on CoroCoro for now tbh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
They don't really reveal info about games on Smash do they?? With the exception of Black 2 and White 2 being revealed on there, I don't remember any other time when they did. I'm more waiting for the next CoroCoro leaks for more info.

Guy

just a guy
Years
They don't really reveal info about games on Smash do they?? With the exception of Black 2 and White 2 being revealed on there, I don't remember any other time when they did. I'm more waiting for the next CoroCoro leaks for more info.
More times than most, Pokémon Smash mostly covers things we already know by the time new CoroCoro scans come out, with the exception of showing new footage and sometimes new Pokémon. When it was known as Pokémon Sunday, they had hinted at the reveal of the new HeartGold and SoulSilver games, and days later they were revealed if I recall correctly.

I'm not expecting much from this week's Pokémon Smash episode either. I'm impatiently waiting for the new CoroCoro scans to leak in a couple of weeks like most of the members here.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ah, I knew these were fake, but dayumn they looked real (to the point I said these could be the bird and bug).

Not to mention, I don't think CoroCoro had ever used the English word "NEW" whenever they're revealing something...
To be fair, I have some Japanese puzzle magazines and once in a while English letters appear somewhere in the page headers in a similar fashion as the "NEW" here.

I'm sticking with, its fake until a proper source posts that it is true. So until Pokemon.com post it all info is fake to me.
That's a good policy, actually.

Cyclone

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well I'm glad I took these two with a grain of salt after all. I hope the real regional bird looks better, I don't want to find myself wishing the fake one was true cause the real one sucks or anything like that.

blue

gucci
Years
ProVictini is streaming it live just in case, but I think the Official Website or CoroCoro will be the first to reveal the next information.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Those were some very well made "pokemons". Had they done a better job on Japanese, they really would have fooled a lot of people. Ah well , That "Owl on flower" thingy was fake so i guess it all evens out.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Those were some very well made "pokemons". Had they done a better job on Japanese, they really would have fooled a lot of people. Ah well , That "Owl on flower" thingy was fake so i guess it all evens out.

I was so glad that was fake and I don't think anything gen 6 will have will be worse than that creature. ;(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Lol yes except it'd be female only IMO. Nevertheless we can only hope the regional bird is that good :3

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like a European Robin, they're really small and cute and it could easily be the pre-evolution to a larger scaled Robin. Oh, and their coloring could alter depending on their gender.

220px-Erithacus_rubecula_-Canary_Islands%2C_Spain_-adult_and_juvenile-8.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah a falcon really needs to happen this gen. Europe is a perfect match for such a Pokemon, and hopefully like all even numbered gens the starting bird is another useful one, like Noctowl and Staraptor. I do think however we're gonna get another 2-stager instead of 3.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Yeah a falcon really needs to happen this gen. Europe is a perfect match for such a Pokemon, and hopefully like all even numbered gens the starting bird is another useful one, like Noctowl and Staraptor. I do think however we're gonna get another 2-stager instead of 3.

Lol, Noctowl is not useful...

I think they'll give us a 2-stager as well, to cut down on the total number of Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back