• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Sadistic i wish to face your gym for i have been training for countless hours and Planing for how i will win............
SADISTIC I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GYM BATTLE!!!

Ok. Allow me to assemble my team. If I win, I want you to refer to me as "Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds" and to call my pokemon by their historical names: Pestilence, Plague, Hunger, and Death.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I will i will i only just hatched it and i'm going another battle Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds and another thing atleast i did better that time last time it was 5-0 with you as winner now i beat 3 of your pokes and was close to beating that Dusclops.

Next time I'll just taunt you before I send out my Dusclops.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
So, what are your guys standing pokemon teams right now? In Pokemon Black/White that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back