• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hazardous!~ The Poison-Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm a member! Awesome! Plus I think that Seviper is my favorite of Team Rocket! I noticed that Cottonee learns PoisonPowder at level 22 xD! I will compose a Poison Type Team and share! Hopefully I don't get too much hate. :/

You've given me an idea for a future topic. Just for now, please stick to the current topic.

I will also agree that Seviper is also my favorite of Team Rocket's pokemon. I also like Arbok & Woobat, as well. But Seviper does top it because it's a lot more silly than Arbok.

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
Years
I love them all, to be honest. If we're talking about what Team Rocker uses in the games, Koffing is adorable and Golbat is cool. Seviper and Arbok/Ekans goes without saying. I'd say Zubat but someone who likes Zubat is not right in the head xD I don't like plant pokemon for some reason (and team rocket doesn't really use any? besides James).

Years
Team Rocket uses mostly Poison-Type Pokemon. What is your favorite Poison-Type Pokemon used by Team Rocket?
If we're not talking about the Rocket Trio, then I like Zubat, only because it later evolves into Crobat which happens to be my favourite Poison type Pokemon. It has an awesome moveset capable of obliterating anything. >D Zubat on the other hand looks so helpless. ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Team Rocket uses mostly Poison-Type Pokemon. What is your favorite Poison-Type Pokemon used by Team Rocket?
If we're not talking about the Rocket Trio, then I like Zubat, only because it later evolves into Crobat which happens to be my favourite Poison type Pokemon. It has an awesome moveset capable of obliterating anything. >D Zubat on the other hand looks so helpless. ;;

It could be Team Rocket in general, either in the games or in the Anime. Golbat is also a good one as well.

Zubat does look helpless, but wait till it evolves... xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would consider Arbok one of my favorites from Team Rocket as well. But one thing I kinda don't like about Jessie's Arbok is that it doesn't do that much moves. The ones I've seen throughout the anime IIRC are Poison Sting and Acid.

Years
Let's put some life into this club or else it shall die. D:

New topic: If you could create a Poison type gym, which Pokemon would you include in it?
Stolen off the Electric type fan club~

New topic: Which was your first Poison type Pokemon?

darkslizer

Knight of Life
Years
Okay. I would like to sign up.

username: Darkslizer

Poisonous Partner: Kobraa the Arbok

Reason for joining: It's simple, really. Poison types are fun. They are versatile, creative, and really easy to train early in most of the games. Plus they're immune to poisoning. That's fun, right?

I have thought a lot about having a Poison type gym. My main Pokemon would be Arbok, obviously. The gym would be designed like a desert, and my type wouldn't be given away other beginning. All of the gym trainers would be trainers who failed to beat me. They thought they would have the advantage by using ground types. The trainer would see all the ground type trainers and think, "Wow! Ground! I'll use a grass type to breeze through these trainers!" Bam. Sludge bomb. The gym would also look like a desert, promoting my false ground type specialty.

My tea would be Arbok, Drapion, Muk, Toxicroak, Gengar, and Crobat. Depending on what point in the game the trainer would face me, I might have less evolved forms, except for Arbok.

I would look like a man in a desert cloak, which would be a deep purple. I would put the hood down, revealing a white version of Falkner's hair. I would be Roxie's brother. I would command my Arbok by using different tunes from an Oboe.

Yep. Got it all planned out.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sorry darkslizer, but this club has unfortunately been dead for nearly two years now, which means the club isn't open for any new posts :[ You're free to make your own Poison type club though, so if that's something you'd like to try out, go ahead and do so! However, I'd suggest you take a look at the rules before doing so (both the community rules, as well as the 'Pokemon Clubs rules' and pretty much the section-exclusive rules for any other club you decide to post in, just so you can avoid situations like these, and possible infractions you might get from not being aware of the rules :/ )

This club will unfortunately be closed though, so if y'all want to chit-chat about Poison types, you'll have to make a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back