• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've been getting really lazy with my challenges lately, I was considering restarting on White and nuzlocking it, once it's possible for me to obtain a Gigalith.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Bah, school starts back up, so I won't have nearly as much time for challenges. I really need to get on this St. Patty's day challenge. St. Patty's day is in just 3 days...

I sort of wanted to finish a couple more UMC's first though... Oh well.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
St. Patrick's Day Challenge will be hard for me, using a Caterpie and all... Doesn't help when my rival has a Charizard who hits SE on all three of my Team Members. Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles I guess.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Originally had planed to do at least 3 playthroughs before i went to challenge White, but now in already planning on finishing my water UMC, while im still not finished my first playthrough!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Already finished my St. Patrick's Ultimate Challenge yesterday...just didn't have enough time to make the huge update.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm just happy I actually finished a challenge for once. >:o No, even better. I completed two challenges, while doing them and another game at the same time. Now, back to my second playthrough of Black...then the Favorite Challenge gets its reboot sometime next month. :D I should probably make my new list of favorites and include the gen V stuff. Something tells me that this list will be difficult...

Enigma

Years
My completed challenges list in my profile is becoming a little large...hmm.
Also upcoming three-day weekend = several challenges done. :D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Been thinking about a TinyCup Challenge.

Only Pokemon under 3 feet tall could be used, based by the Pokedex. (I say 3 feet because any smaller and you have issues with the available pokemon in some generations).

Any opinions on that?

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
Possible Easter/Spring Challenge?

Since Spring and Easter is coming up after March, why not have an event where you use Pokemon that can be applied to Spring (flowers, baby animals) and Easter (eggs, pastel colors)?

You have to use either:
***First stage/pre evo. Pokemon
***Pokemon in the following egg groups: humanshape, fairy, plant, bug
***Pokemon in the following color groups: pink, yellow, green, blue, white.

Or, you can be adventurous and do a combination of all four: All Pokemon must be in their first stage, in the the 4 egg groups, and of the 5 colors.

Enigma

Years
Argh, haven't had as much time as I would like lately. I want to do some more challenges, but I guess I'll have to wait. I'm currently taking a little break from challenges, but then I'll get right back to what I was doing. :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm on challenge break right now. I'm just so busy with my Pokemon White right now. I hope to start challenging myself sometime in April. First I have to finish my Dexter challenge and do the the Unova part of my Flying Ultimate Monotype and then what?

Years
I think a theme team would be awesome

Like someone in the forum who wants to play can name the game they are going to play, they also name the type of team they want.

It could be anything from 'cute team' to naming a television show or video game they want their team to reflect. I thought of making a themed team but the problem is there wouldn't be much challenge cause I'd try justifying any pokemon that I wanted on the team to having something to do with the theme, so I was thinking other people in the thread can decide what your team should be depending on what you want.

The thread starter can pick pokemon for teams that revolve around words, and if its based on some sort of TV show or canon they are unaware of other people in the forum can suggest teams.

Years
I think a theme team would be awesome

Like someone in the forum who wants to play can name the game they are going to play, they also name the type of team they want.

It could be anything from 'cute team' to naming a television show or video game they want their team to reflect. I thought of making a themed team but the problem is there wouldn't be much challenge cause I'd try justifying any pokemon that I wanted on the team to having something to do with the theme, so I was thinking other people in the thread can decide what your team should be depending on what you want.

The thread starter can pick pokemon for teams that revolve around words, and if its based on some sort of TV show or canon they are unaware of other people in the forum can suggest teams.

That's not a bad idea, if people who decide to undertake the challenge, have creativity and aptitude to take on an actual challenge. As in, a "Uber tough team" or an "all red" team wouldn't really be in the spirit of the challenge.

Years
There would be no point in someone suggesting a monotype or monochromatic since those challenges are already in place

or people who wanna take the challenge the forum leader generates a theme for them

Like Demon, Reptile, Angry

<.<

>.>

I want a Final Fantasy X team

Enigma

Years
Now I feel like getting back into challenges, but I'm having time issues. ;_; I really want to do a solo challenge, for some reason. Maybe finishing up the one I'm already doing?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I say finish what you're doing before you move on. /needs to finish lots of challenges!

This thread is so dead.

rupaulslap.gif

Maybe that will give it life. :)

Years
I say that we need to get this place active over the summer, when our lives are free of time constraints. I was thinking we can each make challenge logs, or something along the lines of that.
I'll elaborate on the idea later, as I thought of it at 2 AM. Anyhow, here's to a summer of:
anigif_fun-fun-fun-29834-1300112565-20.gif

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I say finish what you're doing before you move on. /needs to finish lots of challenges!

This thread is so dead.

rupaulslap.gif

Maybe that will give it life. :)
Well, you can only blame yourself. You're the one that gave it the title 'Come in and Die'. The thread was just doing as you instructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back