Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
791 posts
10.6 Years
Most beautiful and glorious Ampharos ever. I hope the Mareep family is added to the index soon~

These drabbles are fun, and I see they have been going on for a while. I'll have to give them a bit of time during commute and or stuff, certainly. Any totally sweet chance we could see what you make of Poochyena and Mightyena?
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 44 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,536 posts
11.2 Years
Most beautiful and glorious Ampharos ever. I hope the Mareep family is added to the index soon~

These drabbles are fun, and I see they have been going on for a while. I'll have to give them a bit of time during commute and or stuff, certainly. Any totally sweet chance we could see what you make of Poochyena and Mightyena?
Ah yes, the index. I'll get to it this week.

Had a hiatus with the drabbles but may be getting back to them (and there's some I haven't posted either!). I'll add those two to the to-do-sometime list. =) Thanks for the comment on Ampharos as well!
Advertiser Content