• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club NIGHTMARE ???? 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Added everyone :D

It's not exactly a 'movie' but I saw the first episode of season five from American Horror Story a few days ago. Again, not normally a thing I'd watch but my boyfriend asked and I said yes despite not wanting to since it's horror and blegh. Was awkward at some parts but that's about what I expected from the clips I've seen of it in the past. Has anyone else watched this series?

Can you add me too! :)

As for American Horror Story, I never really got into that show for some reason. I gave it an honest try, but I just didn't get hooked on it for some reason. A lot of my friends like it though, so I may try again some day. It's highly rated, so maybe I just need to watch more than a few episodes.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
I need to watch American Horror Story. It's definitely one of those shows that has captured my interest, but I'm too much of a lazy Pancham that I have yet to watch an episode of it even though I really want to watch it and catch up on all of it because the commercials for the Hotel made me really wanted to watch it. I'm going to try to watch a few episodes sometime this week, if I'm not too lazy.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I guess for media, I am a fan of Casper, and some of the more not so scary stuff. Horror movies are not my thing. Do like stuff like Sleepy Hollow [Fox] and Supernatural [CW] though I guess Supernatual isn't as 'horror' as it was back in S1.

Anybody still trick or treat when they probably shouldn't? I still do.. :P

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Anybody still trick or treat when they probably shouldn't? I still do.. :P

I am *way* too old to Trick or Treat, but I get the experience by playing the Costume Quest games and World of Warcraft. Some years I'll dress up.

Years
I don't ToT. I stopped when I was 11 or so. My brother's 10 and stopped caring about it too, he had a bad experience when he went with his friend and a lady screamed at him when he knocked on her door. If you're going to be mean just.. don't open your door at all. :'(

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Still got to buy costume quest, they should have a sale for Halloween, on Wii u hopefully.

Ouch, that sucks :( Hopefully he'll give it another chance, maybe.Its been hard to get in the mood this year I do feel too old and a little bit guilty; but this neighborhood is dead on Halloween (only a few houses) and I have to take my little brother out anyways, so why not.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
Mwahaha Halloween! My second favorite holiday!

Okay so. The ListTM.
  1. This weekend my wife and I are going up to the mountains to get pumpkins. All the ones in stores are old and nasty so it's better to get them from farmer's markets and such.
  2. Still this weekend, pumpkins will be carved and the apartment decorated for our Halloween party.
  3. Next week I'll finish writing the Halloween one-shot I'm working on. That'll get posted here in the fanfic section.
  4. On Halloween proper we'll have the party. We're doing a mad scientist theme, so probably lots of glowy stuff and dry ice. We plan to play Exploding Kittens and Boss Monster, along with some Wii U games. There will be way too much junk food and probably no trick-or-treaters so we'll likely eat their candy too. XD

Years
I'm probably the most boring person when it comes to Halloween. My family even tries to refuse gifts from trick-or-treaters, likely because both me and my brother are way too old to care about kids.

Years
Pumpkin-Animation.gif
I meant to join this club earlier, but better late than never, I guess.

This Halloween I will be at work. We have cute little monster and pumpkin shaped decorated donuts and Halloween themed boxes. The store will be playing Halloween music, too. We're allowed to dress up that day, but since I don't have any practical costumes, I am instead wearing this cute little shirt of a mummy Hello Kitty that says "Creep it Real." {XD}

My favorite way to get in the Halloween spirit is by playing and watching scary video games. Currently I've been playing Corpse Party and watching playthroughs of Until Dawn and SOMA. Has any one else gotten into some spooky video games?

Oh! Speaking of spooky video games... I forgot to mention that on the nights of the 30th and 31st I will be spending time listening to spooky game music in Pokecommunity's Video Game Music Room.
I encourage y'all to join us... if you dare...
shimivn-blogspot-com2014-4-1205jcdragon-bad.gif

Years
I'm not sure if I'll be available tonight.. but I'll see about stopping by. :D

I'm not much of a Halloween spirit type of person but grandpa likes to sit around outside and hand candy out to passing kids lol. He doesn't have much else to do. As far as scary games and movies go.. I will definitely need company or I'd freak out. So easily startled. -sigh-

Years
Soo we had a lot more kids Trick or Treat this year than before. Noticed soo many of them outside. We got 7 bags of chocolate/candy and ran out of things to give within a few hours. D: How was everyone else's Halloween?

Years
I had to go grocery shopping that day, and no I don't my family was trick-or-treated at all. Apparently the kids that live around my apartment complex don't seem to have interest as far as I know.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
My Halloween was pretty good. I ended up going out to see Hotel Transylvania 2. It was a great film; I highly recommend it!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I worked Halloween away. We weren't really busy though, so I sat there scrolling through instagram and facebook looking at all of my friends who were out partying and having a good ol time. There was this old couple that came through the drive thru and gave us four bags of assorted candy though in a sort of reverse trick or treating type thing? I dunno. It was interesting.

Years
Well, hopefully Halloween will be more eventful next year. There are so many events here in NYC I could have attended but in the end I lazied out and stayed home. Going to be even harder now that I'm a full time employee. v o v

Thank you for participating in this year's Club Nightmare, all! Since Halloween has been over for a while now I'll lock this up and unstick it. See you all next year. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back