• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] PCXV Pokémon Anime Movie Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
The final showing of Spell of the Unown has just gone live!

This is the last stream of the GT, so come join us ~

GO TO THE STREAM

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Thanks for streaming kip, it was fun, good job as always.
Thanks everyone for showing for the streams, it was great.
Take care everyone and enjoy the last day of GT.

Last edited:

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
Years
I was there as LillithSilver once more! Thanks again for streaming all these great movies, I had a lot of fun : D

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Massive thanks to everyone who came to the very last stream. It was a great note to mark the end of the GT - thanks for being there! As Chr. Draco put it:

8uhFfGG.png

I've been keeping track of attendance over the week and will be awarding points tomorrow. There were a couple of users I couldn't match up with their PC names, so please make sure you check that list tomorrow or you may lose out on some points!

Thanks again, guys ~​

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Hi everyone!

I've made a record of everyone I saw attending, plus everyone who posted in the thread, and I will be awarding points for it now. The list I have is the following:

Spoiler:

Please check to see if your name is on there. If it isn't, make sure you contact me before 22.00 UTC (23.00 BST, 18.00 EDT) and I can get your points added.

I also found the following usernames that I've been unable to match with a PC username:

Spoiler:

If this is you, please make sure you contact me before 22.00 UTC, and I can get your points added.

Thanks again for coming, everyone! Attendance was a little lower than last year, but it was still fun.

Hopefully I can find the time to do this next year. If I do, I'll see you all then ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back