• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

Looks like Zoroark is just going to be there for a while. Hm... I guess I can play with her... She seems really nice... His tail shifted and he stood back up, arching his back as he stretched out his muscles. When he finished, he padded over to her and his tail wagged a bit. I don't know what a tag is... I don't think I've ever play fought... And... I've never walked with a girl before... He blushed slightly and looked away, his tail twitching nervously. She does look pretty... He blushed more keeping his face pointed away. I guess it's up to you on what we do...

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

'(It feels kinda hot here doesn't it?')' Hikari says as they come closer by the volcano. 'Y-yeah...' Ruby responds. Yuki had an idea of changing pokemon forms so that the hotness won't be so bad on her body. She slowly changed into a Entei. 'Yuki...' Ruby looks at Yuki with a painfull face. 'If someone were to see you like that...' Ruby says quietly.

At that very same moment a pokemon jumps out of nowhere and attacks Yuki. '(If i win from you i'll be really right?!)' Ruby could hear the pokemon say, it was a boy Vulpix. "You can't win from me!" Yuki laughs. '(We'll see!)' The Vulpix begins to attack her. "Ruby! Command me!" Yuki says to her. 'Right behind ya!' Ruby smiles as she takes possition.

After a few attacks the Vulpix is totally exhausted. "Phew...he's quite strong..." Yuki changes back to her normal form. Vulpix eyes widened as he saw that. '(Y-you're a Zorua?!)' He shouts dissapointed. "Yuki the Zorua, nice to meet you!" Yuki says irritated.

'Are you okay?' Ruby walks over to him and bents down next to him. Vulpix nods and tries to stand up. 'Here let me help you.' She takes out a potion and rubs it on the places where he has pain. '(T-thank you...)' He says quietly. 'You're welcome.' Ruby replies, Vulpix eyes widened again. '(Y-you!? You can understand me?!)' The little Vulpix jumps up. 'Yup, i can talk and understand pokemon.' Ruby answers him. '(R-really?! That's so cool!!!)' His eyes begin to sparkle. '(Please allow me to be your pokemon!)' Vulpix bow forward her.

Yuki took a pokeball out of Ruby's back and rolled it to him. With his soft paw he pressed on the white button to open the pokeball. A light beam touched him and brought him in the pokeball. 'We have a new friend.' Ruby smiles as she picks up the pokeball. 'Welcome in our team, Kyuubi.' Ruby welcomes him. '(Kyuubi?)' Kaede finally came out of his pokeball. '(Oh, we have a new team member.)' He says cold. '(So my name is Kyuubi from now on huh? Cool!)' Kyuubi immediately knew why Ruby called him Kyuubi, fire fox.

(Ooc: new team memberrrr! :D gonna update my team soon :) )

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Ghhh........... that little..... running of without my permission...." mumbled Byron. He quickly ran in pursuit of Maxwell, he ran and shortly after, he lost track of them. Suddenly something came to mind, where's the ice cream? His student entrusted him with his pokemon, even though to prank the said pokemon, a teacher had to be responsible.
Lucky for him, CupCream had already followed Byron, as she didn't know what to do and didn't like being in front of Cynthia. Byron saw her and gestured her to come closer. She floated nearer. "Okay little cream-on-a-cup, help me search for Maxwell, he's the guy that somehow put a pickaxe in a stone without breaking it, I should have reported the fact that that's possible to the local scientist somewhere." said Byron

CupCream nodded, she had a little grudge so she blew icy cold wind on Byron's boots. She saw a Buneary nearby and asked it, "Hello, have you seen 3 people around here recently?"

The Buneary replied,"Yeah, I saw three people here, they hid in that bush over there!"

CupCream thanked the Buneary, and pointed where they were to Byron. He just shouted, "Voooi!!!! Maxie, come out here, your supposed to be in class!!"
He took a deep breath and then screamed out the words," Max, if you don't come out, I'll tell the teachers to give you a zero on whatever you do!!"
With that he sat down.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
With his jagged maw clamped down on the Shroomish, Ace thrashed about smashing the incapacitated pokemon into the dirt. After a thorough beating Ace launched the Shroomish into a nearby tree. On impact the tree quivered and dropped a number of leaves as well as something else. A half dark brown half gray ball. Isaac headed cautiously over to it. Closer up Isaac noticed the ball shaking, but unable to move. Stansing right beside it and looking down Isaac saw it was not a ball, but a pokemon. The little guy had gotten a stem growing out of his head stuck in the ground. Isaac knew it was more or less his fault so he carefully grapped the pokemon and gently eased him free. The little guy was still shaking when he was put back down, right side up of course.

"Sorry bout that... Ace gets a bit over zealous at times..." Isaac said comferting the little fellow.

"Dottt tot totttottt." The pokemon replied, still shivering.

"Heh... I think we owe you more then an apology. How about we bring you along with us? make sure this doesn't happen again." Isaac said lifting up the little guy.

"Dddddotttttt dddottt" the pokemon responded once again.

"Hey Ethan you doing alright?" Isaac asked having lost track of his young friend.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star cocked her head. "Never played? Hmm... How about tag, then a walk!" Star grinned mischievously. "Okay, how to play tag. Well, let's say, I am it. If I touch you, then your it! If your it, then you chase me until you tag me. Then we repeat. Fairly easy." Star shook her hips like a Purloin does when it is chasing a Patrat. She jumped towards Kiyoko and tapped his shoulder. She ran a few feet away and looked back towards him. "Try and catch me!" Star sat down and laughed. She waited for Kiyoko to try. She will go easy on him because he is weakened by his condition.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko tilted his head a bit, but decided it might be fun. Okay... So that means I'm 'it' then? Whatever that means... He began to run after her yet she was... Sitting down? Sh-she's going easy on me!! He shook his head in disbelief, and twitched his tail. Alright then... Guess I have to prove myself... He ran at her as fast as he could, which was actually pretty fast since he was so lightweight. Almost... Now! He leaped at her, and as he did, his entire body vanished. Then, out of nowhere, he pounced her from the other side, rolling them both along the grass until they slow to a stop, with Kiyoko on top of her, keeping her pinned. He wags his tail and watches. Does that mean I win?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star was watching him run to her. She was planning on jumping out of the way when he came near. She was ready to sprint off, but Kiyoko dissappeared. She looked around, then he pounced on her from the other side. She squeaked in surprise and as they rolled around, she was laughing her tail off. They finally stopped rolling, and Kiyoko was pinning Star down. Star answered his question with a quick "Yep!" She rolled, and since Kiyoko was so light, she ended up on top of him. "Looks like I won." Star climbed off of him, and licked her paw clean of the dirt and mud. "Now, do you wanna play again? Or start walking?" Star asked Kiyoko as she was finishing her cleansing.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko yelped in surprise as he was rolled down under her and counter-pinned. When she climbed off of him she started cleaning herself, and he rolled back upright. Tag again or walking...? He pondered for a while, before padding up to her. Um... Maybe we should walk... No point in getting dirty if you just cleaned... He looked around for a moment or two, remembering that he didn't know where anything was on this island, or anywhere, for that matter. All he knew was the route from N's place to the school. I don't know where anything is around here, so if we walk, you have to lead... His purple eyes scanned the surroundings before looking back to her. He felt a faint blush, and something made him say, Y-you look really nice...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm & Lincoln West

Malcolm waited until Manda had left the classroom before walking to the door and closing it.

"She seems nice." He commented, turning back to his son.
"Yeah, she just came up to check if I was alright. Guess I looked bummed after losing that battle."
"How are you feeling about that?"
"Alright, I guess. It wasn't going too bad, but then the guy brought out a pokemon a lot stronger than mine. Blew my strategy out of the water just cause he was so strong."
Malcolm frowned. "Strength is no substitute for skill son. You ca-"
"Can beat anyone with the right strategy." Linc smiled indulgently. "I know pops. But a strategy without the strength to back it up isn't likely to succeed."
"...Well, how astute. Are you going to meet Manda?"
"Yeah, but uh... I was wondering..." Linc started, shuffling awkwardly as he attempted to broach a subject.
"Yes?"
"Well, I know we ain't got a lot of, like, money and stuff, but... y'know. Cause you're working here now and..."
"Spit it out son."
"Could I get some pokeballs? Or some cash to get them? I wanna round out my team some."

Malcolm sighed and put his hands in his trouser pockets. He had been expecting something like this from his son, but thought the excitement of the academy and the other children would delay it for a time. He would have to be careful how he handled this to ensure Lincoln didn't walk away offended.

"I'm sorry son, not right now. It's not the money."
"Well, what then?"
"I want you to be a better trainer than I am. Than I was. I don't want you to think that new pokemon are the answer to anything."
"So what? I can't catch any new pokemon, ever?"
"No, of course not. Just not until you win a battle with the ones that you already have. Until you're a skilled enough trainer to win with your own pokemon, I'm not going to allow you to begin training anymore."
"That's not fair!"
"It is, actually."
"Dad, come on!"
"No son. I've made my decision."

Lincoln made an enraged sound and stormed to the door, wrenching it open.

"Thanks for the pep talk." He snarled, slamming the door behind him as he left.​

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star looked around worriedly. "I... I don't really know this place much either. I arrived yesterday." Star nodded as he said she should lead. "Okay... Let us try to find a body of water! That is always pretty." Star smiled, and waited for Kiyoko to come next to her. He looked around, then his gaze landed on Star. She blushed a bit under his stare, then he said that she looked nice. "T-T-Thanks!" Star was fidgeting around and blushing madly. "A-A girl tries! Hehe..." Star took a deep, yet shaky breath, then thanked him. "That's so sweet Kiyoko" Star was still blushing. She flicked her tail nervously and motioned Kiyoko to follow her. When he reached her, she brushed her tail over his. In her species, it's like holding hands.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda reached her dorm and went into her room grabbing her map from where she left it on her desk and sat down for a minute looking at it. She marked the locations of the Icy Plains and the Lugia dorm and sighed. Lincoln's father had said both would be dangerous, but he said he didn't want her to go to the Lugia dorm. Problem is, if she had to choose she would rather have an Abra or Drowzee over a Smoochum any day. But first things first she had to call home. Putting the map in her bag Amanda left the dorm and took a seat on the bench outside pulling out her cell phone dialing the number and waiting as she listened to it ring. "Hello?" a voice said.

"Hi Dad, it's Manda" Amanda said smiling to herself.

"Hi Manda, you made it it the academy alright?"

"yeah dad, I've even made a friend his name is Lincoln"

"that's great, does he know your a psychic"

"yeah, he thought it was cool, even took me to meet his dad who's a teacher here so I could ask a question."

"oh, and what question was that?"

"I asked him where I could find Psychic types, but now I need you advice Dad and I want to ask you for something"

"Sure what do you need?"

"Should I go for Abra and or Drowzee in a location that is more dangerous, or should I go for Smoochum in an area that is still dangerous but less so, also has that Eevee egg hatched yet?"

"Well Manda, most areas are dangerous, but being a Pokemon Trainer there are a lot of risks, go for what you want to catch Manda, I know you'll make a good choice no matter what, but no matter what don't go alone, as for the Eevee yes, she hatched shortly after you left, I can send her to you tomorrow along with a new Poketch, latest model"

"thanks dad, I got to go, I love you and tell mom I love her too, miss you guys"

"miss you too Manda, love you have fun" her dad said hanging up the phone.

Amanda smiled thinking for a minute before making up her mind and called out Shadow "we're gonna level you up Shadow. It's time for us to catch an Abra" she said with a smile.

"Great, one more level and I evolve right?" Shadow said to her psychically before sitting on her lap.

"you got that right buddy, we just have to wait and see if Lincoln is gonna join us"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

His face seemed to almost burn up as it glowed pinkish-red. Blushing abnormally much, he followed after her. I-I was only being honest... He felt his blush deepen as here tail brushed against his, looking onward. He was embarrassed, but he wasn't sure why. Why am I feeling so nervous... He shook the thought away and looked ahead. W-well, we're on an island... If we keep going straight we'll find the ocean at some point... He kept alongside her, trying not to be overcome by his own nervous feelings.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kilik couldn't concentrate well. Too much was on his mind. What if Kat didn't wait for him by her dorm? What if they couldn't find N? What if that kid yesterday wasn't okay? What if the class can't find the missing kid? So much on his mind, it's getting in his way. Kilik tried hard to look for the kid while getting rid of his mind of worries.

"A dirty ghost? Haha, that's funny!" Mistress choked out. That's just nature's way of saying Here's a present. "I'm Mistress. I'm actually a Zorua. My trainer's over there." She answered to Thyme, pointing to Kilik. He was covered in swampy goo, it was disgusting. Still, worth it.

"Yup, I love to have fun. I especially love pranks, like how Kilik is covered in muck." She lastly said to Flora.

Now she faced the rest of the Pokemon. "If you even noticed a while ago, I was carrying Kilik as a Swampert. He ticked me off so I changed into a Yanma now & he fell. Definitely worth it~" She giggled again looking at Kilik. "I do this kind of thing all the time." Mistress flew around the Pokemon making buzzing noises. She was having too much fun apparently.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
OoC: It's such a good idea, I will start using colors for the speech! To help distinguish the peeps ^3^
~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~~~.~

Star nodded. She could feel his heat rising, or maybe it was just that her face was still glowing pink. You wouldn't really be able to notice though. She has dark fur around her face. "W-well, we're on an island... If we keep going straight we'll find the ocean at some point..." Star nodded slightly. "Y-Your right! I cannot wait to see the ocean. It's really pretty y-ya'know?" Her voice raised in pitch near the end and that caused her to blush more. (TIME JUMP! X3) They finally reached the beach. It looked beautiful. The sun (I'm guessing that it is still daytime X3) bounced off of the never ending waves in a wonderful way. Star grinned when the reached the ocean. "So pretty. Hey, I'm going for a quick dive okay?" Star's tail disengaged from Kiyoko's as she walked into the water. By the time the water was too deep for her to walk on the floor, she was already paddling, then she disappeared under the water. She was enjoying the feeling of the salty water in her fur, cooling her off, yet her blush stayed. She was kind of hoping Kiyoko would join her in swimming.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wonder where you came up with that idea... :3

Kiyoko.gif

❂ PLAYTIME ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko followed her, watching everything around them on the way there. She made her way out to the water and began to swim. for a moment, she vanished under the water, causing a slight panic from Kiyoko, but she quickly popped right back up. She was paddling through the waters, probably enjoying herself. Kiyoko seemed to shrink down in fear. N-no water... Water's bad... he felt his body shiver and he crinkled himself up, laying on the beach just watching. I don't want to go in the water... His whole body shook at the thought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice grabbed Jello and moved forward, with Chuck following her. Jello seemed to enjoy being back in her arms and Chuck was looking around the swamps, his old home. Keeping up with his new Trainer, the Grimer looked at Jello and waved at him.

"Howdy..." he said.

"H-Hi..." Jello said timidly, still not used to talking to other Pokémon.

"So...About before..." Chuck said, "No hard feelings? Everything's cool?"

"Sure."

Alice looked at the two Pokémon and smiled. The two had just met, but it seemed liek they were already bonding. She giggled, thinking how great Pokémon were. The swamplands didn't look like such a bad place to her at the moment.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy walked out of the Academy's main building, ready to train some more. That evolution thing that Rosalyn had told him about, was still in his mind. It made Pokémon stronger, and if he wanted to meet a legendary Pokémon, which he obviously wanted, he had to be strong. The rebellious-looking boy looked at Smokey and Kaida, the two Pokémon that followed him, and continued pacing forward.

"Listen up. It's time for another training session." he growled as he walked, "The training at the mountains went swell, except for those stupid punks bustin' my chops."

Smokey nodded and Kaida growled, her arms crossed. Jimmy cleared his throat and continued to speak.

"But if we really wanna get strong, we're gonna need to go somewhere else." he added.

He took a look around and saw a mountain in the horizon. But it wasn't any mountain. It had this...fiery look. It was...a volcano! He didn't take long to realise, and an evil smile popped in his face.

"Whaddya say we go there?" he asked.

Smokey nodded happily, while Kaida shrugged. "Great. Then let's get moving." he growled, and the three of them continued moving. This time, towards the volcano.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln had returned to his room and changed into warmer clothing, exchanging his shorts for camo pants and putting a thick undershirt on under his hoodie. He'd exchanged his trainers for reliable boots and was making his way to Suicine Dorm to meet Manda.

He didn't want Manda to see him in the same state she'd first encountered him, so he made to sure to put the thought of his conversation with his dad out of his mind. It was just something he'd have to deal with later.

Putting a smile on his face he stood outside the Suicine Dorm with his hands in his pockets, waiting to spot Manda. Hopefully he wouldn't slip on the ice and embaress himself too much.​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Shadow was the first one to see Lincoln standing there and he hopped off of Manda's lap and ran over to him. Seeing her Pokemon run off Manda grabbed her bag and chased after him. "Shadow, you know I hate it when you run off" she said picking up the Mime Jr. before she noticed she was standing in front of Lincoln. "o-oh, Hi Lincoln" she said blushing embarrassed. "This is Shadow, my Mime Jr. He just loves to run off" she said shaking her head.

"Oh shut it, I know you love to chase after me" Shadow's voice said in her head sarcastically.

"oh quiet you" she said to the Pokemon before blushing more at how weird she was being. "S-sorry, my Pokemon can communicate with me psychically, Shadow hear just loves to be sarcastic." she said with a smile. "I know your dad said it was dangerous, but i'd rather go to the Lugia Dorm than the icy plains."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

The lesson...was it over? Skye shrugged and decided it had to have been, the teacher was kind of ignoring him anyway... He patted Rei on the neck and returned her. It was time for some work in the mountains. He hadn't been there much to give it a good run-through. Stretching, he turned and left. It was probably better to go back to his dorm for lunch though. He bet the cafeteria was really crowded.

Ciel

Ciel had left slowly. He was kind of tired and was thinking about what N said about mirage Pokemon. He doubted he would ever see one aside from Zekrom. He wasn't the kind of person who was worthy of meeting one in his opinion. They had better things to do than meddle in the affairs of lowly humans. He kept walking, Brie watching from his arms. Gosh he was small. Did Absol grow quickly? What did they eat? He wondered if Brie was old enough to learn words yet.

Deciding not to think about it too much, he walked off toward the cafeteria. Hopefully it wasn't too crowded there. He just wanted to eat and go sleep. He still wasn't fully healed and besides, overstimulating Brie, much like himself, was not a good idea.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

After catching kyuubi Ruby keeps all pokemon out of their pokeballs so that they can walks around freely, because pokemon don't exist to be locked in a pokeball all day. Suddenly all kind of wild pokemon approach Ruby, she takes out a little ball and let them play with it. While watching the wild pokemon play she smiles.

Suddenly a few pokemon seem to want to battle Ruby's pokemon, a houndor challanges Hikari, a growlite twin challanges Kyuubi and a magby challanges Yuki.

'G-guys, i can't manage so many battles...' Ruby says sitting on the grass. '(Then we'll do it ourselves and you just watch!)' Kyuubi says. '(We are gonna show you guys how strong we are!)' The houndor smirks. 'O-okay...' Ruby prepares some potions to be sure.

Hikari uses shadow ball and critical hits houndor. ('Like that's gonna bring me down!)' Houndor also uses shadow ball which Hikari dodges. '(Not bad)' Hikari compliments. '(Your move wasn't too bad too)' the houndor is standing in hunt position.

The two cute looking growlite try to burn Kyuubi with flametrower. '(Hey girls, it's already too hot with you two around)' Kyuubi tries to distract them. One of them blushes. '(Don't fall for that trick sis!)' The other one warns. Kyuubi also usrs flamertrower, but to make a circle around the two growlite girls.

Zorua has transformed into a verporeon since thats a water pokemon, and magby is fire. '(That's cheating!)' Magby shouts. "No it's not!" Yuki disagrees. Magby jumps up and shouts ember at Yuki which hits. Yuki fights back with an illusionary water cannon, but magby dodges it, thinking it's a real attack.

Hikari gets the houndor down with bite and sits on him. '(So...who won?)' Hikari teases him. '(Don't get all high babe!)' The hounder trows Hikari away from him and comes at her with crunch, which she avoids again. Hikari uses a shadow ball while being near him and gets him down. '(I won~ how luckyyyy~)' Hikari smiles. Ruby immediately walks up to the houndor and treats him.

Kyuubi's fight won't go as easy as Hikari's. He was watching her fight and didn't noticed the girls escaped and are now preparing the next move. '(WACK!)' Kyuubi got hit by a tackle used by two pokemon on the same time in his belly. He takes one of them out with a tackle. The other one can't do anything without her sis.

Magby uses ember again on Yuki, then he gets away fast and hits Yuki once again. Yuki transforms back to her real form and gets hit again, a dark pokemon and the fire pokemon...yes i guess you figured it out already, Yuki fainted. Ruby treats her little Zorua with care and lays her on a little cloth to rest, there were Hikari is also resting. Now it's only waiting for Kyuubi.

'(You won't get me~)' the girl is running around annoying Kyuubi a little. '(Okay now i'm done with it!)' He uses flametrower and gets rid of her, he lays down on the cloth Ruby prepared and pouts.

'A-are you okay?' Ruby asks the growlite twins. '(Y-yes...thanks...)' Both of them reply when Ruby treated them. A houndor family lays on Ruby's legs as she sits down by the cloth, they are peacefully looking at everyone else playing.

(Ooc: updates about lvl's soon :3)

Last edited:
Back