• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey people! What's been going on since I left? I can see the forum changed a little bit, right? What was that for?

Anyway, I come back and what do I find? LOL Dash mini-modding as always, spammers and a booted-out guy. Finnaly some action!

You may be wondering many stuff, so I'll make a quick list of what happened and why I've been away (and why I am away):

1. First of all and the most important thing: studying hard for Law school, so I'm very busy and can hardly find time to script

2. My computer stopped working for a week! I had to buy new RAM for it, but no data was lost (Metro is backed up in 3405431 different places, so don't worry)

3. Heart is working hard to be promoted so she can't really sprite or map... unfortunately as we grow up we have less and less time to work on "projects" like this.

However, we are working on it! Slow is better than nothing, right? Yes, I know most game developers say this right before they close the project, but not with Metro. We're going on for more than a year now and we've put a lot of effort on it to abandon it now, so don't worry if we can't update THAT often.

Basically it, thanks for your support and keep watching this =)

~Azura.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
WoW... Impressive game Azura i just love everything you have made on that (with the team and etc, etc.) I just like it all around waiting for a demo since like 10 minutes that i saw this post xD.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2011
Yes sorry guys for less updates on our projects... we both been really busy with alot of stuff. Just like Azura said, we are working on this game slow and we will never ever abandon this project. We will still work hard to make this game the best ever :).

Years
It's made with Rpgmaker Xp right? I doubt it will be the best game ever (lawl) but it does look like a major undertaking in rpgmaker history (for Pokemon that is).

Anyways, I checked the screenies on the last page, and they look good.

Good luck guys.
Ciao

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Yeah, best Pokémon game ever made with RMXP.

Thanks.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
I likey.

Unlike most developed games on this site, this one is exceptionally clean and glitch-free, even closer to the original feel of pokemon than a lot of the GBA hacks I've seen on here.

Bravo! :D

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Thanks guys. We're still working on this, alright? I've took some new screenshots of never-before-seen areas, so you can know a little bit more of Metropolis world. From this day on, you'll see cool locations and important houses/events in the game, without revealing the story of course.

So, to start, I present the Haunted Mansion. This place is weird. Imagine a place full of ghost POKéMON. Yeah, I know you know POKéMON tower, but this is different, believe me. You never know if the room you just was will be there when you come back... mirage? Only a few know and, unfortunately, they are still stuck inside the Mansion...

What would one pay to know this house's secret? More important: what would one find in there? Challenging...

metroupd01la3.png

metroupd03hb8.png

Putting haunted stuff aside, this is location in Route 20 is a place for researchers: the Nature Research Office. Responsible for a great number of forest Pokémon's discovers, this small yet important lab is a must-visit for all those willing to learn more about the forest and it's mysteries...

metroupd02ux2.png

And for the nostalgic ones... flashback!

metroupd04fa0.png

Thanks, and wait for more on Metropolis soon =)

~Azura.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2008
THis game is very well edited with all the sprites and tilesets. Could you teach me some stuff through PM? I swear that i'll give credit when I do the ending part! Really...

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2008
Like what you would like to know?

Um..
-How to make the door open when you enter a building
-How to change the CBS
-How to make the name of the Town/Route appear above the screen.
And other things to make my game look more pokemon-like. lol

Your name will show up in the credits...

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Are you coming back? *-*

No it hasn't died, and you'll probably make some appearances during the game...

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back