AbsoluteXandy

Age 19
Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
14 posts
345 Days
In this game dev thing i'm kind a Pixel Artist so I tried to dig some stuffs in my PC and show some new things here (accepting criticism and tips). There are not free to use sprites, all these are made for specifics game, hope you enjoy!

Pokécosplays(?)
Actually is called "Anti-Chaos" a original type of evolution by clothes from my last fan game (Yes, paroding Kill la Kill) and the most of them are references.
Spoiler:

Trainer Edits (Pokémon Lenalee's Desire)
Self explanatory... I guess.
Spoiler:

Fire-Type Leader - Marth

Elite 4 - Kenji

Elite 4 - Johan

Elite 4 - Wagner

Trainer Sprites (Pokémon New Lands)
This game region is entirely based on early Brazil's stage with an indigenous point of view so the character's clothes can be revealing some times due to it's original base. OBS: I used Kalorian's trainer bases for all those sprites.

Warning!
this image contains mild nudity!
Spoiler:

Player (if Boy)

Player (if Girl)

Deserter (Trainer Class)

Amazoness (Trainer Class)

Fakemons New!
From the same game of the anterior trainers.

Spoiler:

Jumpabbit - Grass

Jumpallot - Grass/Fighting

Bravallot - Grass/Fighting

Raji - Fire

Stoctopus - Water

No name yet - Water/Rock

No name yet - Fire

No name yet - Fire/Ghost

Non-Pokémon related sprites
Monsters from a old original game I tried to make. They can be pretty scary and even disturbing sometimes, be warned.
Spoiler:

Shadow Aria

The Awakened

Chaos Spirit

Ghost Flower

The Hanged Man

Wings of Rebellion

Runner

The Truth

That's it for now!

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
801 posts
1.5 Years
Your trainer sprites are really good!!
But shadow aria has to be my favourite piece of yours haha its so atmospheric for some reason

Keep it up <3

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
8,638 posts
8.2 Years
Oh wow, those trainer sprites / edits are absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is really stunning. I also really like your non-Pokemon spritework. It reminds me of the Binding of Issac a little bit, with that macob but cute kind feel to it. Excited to see what you come up with next! n_n

SPYRAL Super Agent

AbsoluteXandy

Age 19
Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
14 posts
345 Days
Your trainer sprites are really good!!
But shadow aria has to be my favourite piece of yours haha its so atmospheric for some reason

Keep it up <3
Thanks!
Shadow Aria is kind a experimentation I have made trying to do a pure shadow thing without just make the normal Aria with a different color.

Glad you like it!
Oh wow, those trainer sprites / edits are absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is really stunning. I also really like your non-Pokemon spritework. It reminds me of the Binding of Issac a little bit, with that macob but cute kind feel to it. Excited to see what you come up with next! n_n
I wish I can do trainers from the scratch, like a do with monsters but I try my best to make all them most interesting as possible! (and preferable far from the original as possible)
About the non-Pokémon sprites... The Binding of Isaac is a huge influence to me back in the day. I'm sure I have more of these somewhere in my PC. If I find it I will post for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!

Added to the Gallery: 2 More Fakemons from the Jumpabbit's evolution line.
Spoiler:

Advertiser Content