• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to add Albino Pokémon?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Hello I would like to know how to add Albino Pokémon? They should NOT be like Alola forms but like Shiny forms only that their odds are much more rare. Any idea on how to do it?

Thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Well I tried to figure it out something similar, however I have problems on my own with the sprites.
I think it has to do with PSystems_Utilities, I tried to do this here, but now the albino sprites are always loaded instead of the normal and melanite one. The shiny one however works. I am really stuck...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Could you please send me in a pn what you did so far? Perhaps I can find out why it doesn't work?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Could you please send me in a pn what you did so far? Perhaps I can find out why it doesn't work?

I wouldn't use PMs if you're gonna make a thread in public. Other people might be looking for an answer to this too.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I would love to see albino and melanite colors in a pokemon game. I play on pokefarm and would love to see this.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
cant you just repurpose the delata species script for this?

Last edited:
Back