• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evil strikes back!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
These guys are the no. 1 water starter fans! They use water starters and water starters only, and cosplay as them to the point where they feel they are water starters!

Team Meteorite?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
This team wants meteorites to become the next mainstream diet! Their slogan is "Meteors are the rite way to eat!"

How about... Team O RLY?

Meadow

Years
What is Team Inkay up to, you ask? They're trying to eliminate all of the pens, permanent markers, and paint in the world so they can monopolize the ink industry with their own Inkay brand! :<

Ehehe, there seems to be an ominous gang named "Team Poisoned Ice Cream" running around lately! 😱 Care to tell me who they are...?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
They're a ragtag group of young teens who use their powers of a complete lack of oral hygiene to contaminate every container of ice cream across the globe. By licking them.

Who the hecc is Team Hex?

Meadow

Years
They're a group of scientists who go around overloading people's brains with ultra-complicated concepts they can't comprehend, particularly concepts involving hexadecimal numbers... :rowlyikes:

Uh-oh, who exactly is Team Math?? They seem frightening! O_O

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
They're a rogue team of angry mathematicians who are so sick of their subject being hated that they've used their crazy math formulas to build a mind-control device to turn everyone into diligent math students! RUN!

But try not to run into Team Owl! Wait... Hoo are those guys again?

... Geddit? Hoo? As in owls?? :D :D
...... I'll see myself out.

Meadow

Years
Ooh, I get it!! 😊🙏✨
Spoiler:

Team Owl is an unorthodox group who thinks all humans should change their active hours to nighttime! Beware: if they see you awake during the day, they'll send you straight to bed! :<

Speaking of bed, watch out for Team Sleep! I wonder what's the deal with them... :'(

PageEmp

Years
Team Sleep are a bunch of weirdly attractive people who drug random mons and people to sleep, and- okay I think I need to stop right here.

Team Ice?

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Team Ice! Those fiends! They'll start heated arguments with you and then give you the cold shoulder when you're deep in the discussion. No common courtesy!

But then we have Team Courteous on the other hand. What do they do, again?

Meadow

Years
This team is so polite that simply interacting with them will make anyone ashamed of themselves! Apparently, making others feel guilty is part of their wicked plan! :'(

Hmmm, how about Team Edgy Nerds? They seem pretty harmless, don't they...?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Team Edgy Nerds think a serious mathematical knowledge is required before anyone is allowed to own pokemon, If you can't solve higher order differential equations then you have no stroke of luck.

Team Boogers

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Team Boogers are actually a villainous group of runny-nosed, trouble-making Cubchoo, but they're so sweet and endearing that their evil deeds don't get very far. x)

Team Gary, on the other hand...

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Team Gary is a group of hardcore Gary fans! Their goal is to make sure that the writers get rid of Ash and turn Gary into the main character instead!

Hmm, now what's this I've been hearing about Team Cookie?

pkmin3033

Team Cookie is a group of crazy people who live in dumpsters and worship their sacred god, Tangrowth. Contrary to what their name would suggest, they will eat ANYTHING.

I've heard things about Team Hidden Machine...

Years
Team Hidden Machine has the goal of making every Pokemon have only HM moves! The grunts use the typical "HM slaves" such as Bibarel and Linoone, and the admins/boss have more powerful Pokemon such as Machamp, Gyarados, and Dragonite. This team seeks to even control Mew and Arceus since they know all the HMs...

What has Team Moo been up to?

pkmin3033

Team Moo are a united coalition of farmers who believe that Moo-Moo Milk should replace all Potions being sold at the Poke Mart. It doesn't sound all that villainous until you see the price they want to charge for this milk...

Why are Team Drill in the headlines?

PageEmp

Years
You know what they say, they have the drills to peirce the heavens all materials. They have the biggest plans to create a massive underground universe to help solve overpopulation... while also forgetting about the environment.

Team Dark rising.

pkmin3033

Team Dark Rising are a bunch of lunatics who keep on sneaking up behind people and covering their eyes, screaming "THE DARK HATH ARISEN!" at the top of their lungs. I think they just like playing peek-a-boo and want to make friends. Probably.

Give me the news about Team Office Accounting.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Tem Office Accounting is just a bunch of Meowths using Pay Day to help companies make more money without having to pay more taxes for it... :)

Team Heart.

Back