• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Country's Regional 'Mon

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I was messing around with splicing when I decided to take a simpler approach. Alolan forms show us that Pokemon don't have to be the same through out the world, so I decided to make some of my own, just simpler.

Ponyta:
o4Ty0ZD.png

Doduo (W.I.P):
7onuo8j.png

Dodrio (W.I.P):
7ibmOjj.png

Natu:
XcYJIKN.png

Xatu:
afXjYZn.png

Wingull:
INUtal1.png

Slakoth:
2fCdrLo.png

Spheal:
jMiwbwo.png

Sealeo:
ed8Jmlx.png

Wailmer:
9CdAhwE.png

Wailord:
Zsf5S24.png

Bronzor:
Tf4FSyu.png

Deoxys:
Iu6eeKR.png

Hippopotas / Hippowdon:
owHrPFF.png

Growlithe / Arcanine (W.I.P):
f6MKq3c.png

Swablu/Altaria:
gHcVPlk.png

Tentacool / Tentacruel:
0wXJz3f.png

Purrloin / Liepard:
NFAxmbC.png

Chinchou / Lanturn (W.I.P):
t95WJKz.png

Last edited:

countryemo

Years
Sorry it took so long, but here's a new one! "Sick" Dark/Poison Hippopotas & Hippowdon!
owHrPFF.png

First Hippowdon uses Grimers colors, 2nd one is a more custom pallete (though I think its too bright).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Nice. Ive been thinking about it for a while as well. Years ago there was a topic about similar project, they retype pokemon in platinum. Would like to see more.

countryemo

Years
Nice. Ive been thinking about it for a while as well. Years ago there was a topic about similar project, they retype pokemon in platinum. Would like to see more.

Well then here's another one!

f6MKq3c.png

Ghost (maybe fire) Sabre Tooth Growlithe and Arcanine.

Just a note: None of these are insanely final, just ideas.

Actually why not, heres Stormy Swablu and Altaria:
gHcVPlk.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Well then here's another one!

f6MKq3c.png

Ghost (maybe fire) Sabre Tooth Growlithe and Arcanine.

Just a note: None of these are insanely final, just ideas.

Actually why not, heres Stormy Swablu and Altaria:
gHcVPlk.png

If your swablu and altaria couldnt learn hurricane, I'm gonna find you and kill you in your sleep :)

A while ago I created water/electric tentacool and tentacruel, i'll post on my own thread when i have time lol

countryemo

Years
Uh uh uh -gives them Hurricane- phew.

Speaking of that...
0wXJz3f.png

Water/Electric Tentacool and Tentacruel xD Semi based of the crowned Jellyfish, they adapted the stormy weather by absorbing the electricity from the lightning.

Last edited:
Years
I really like the nubs on the top of the recent ones! It's just a small addition but it helps make them a bit more distinct.

countryemo

Years
I really like the nubs on the top of the recent ones! It's just a small addition but it helps make them a bit more distinct.

I totally agree! I had the colors for them but something was missing. Then I thought of Elekid and the head plug, then wondering if there was any similar Jellyfish and alas, the nubs were born! Not totally happy with them, at-least on Tentacruel, still editing them.

countryemo

Years
Sorry it took so long, here's another!

Ground / maybe Dark still. Purrloin and Liepard live on the desert border and changed to camoflauge themselves. Liepards grow some extra tufts of furr on its legs to keep the Purrloins warm in the cold desert nights. Its striking design has made it a target for poachers.

NFAxmbC.png

Last edited:
Back