• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Tour Series: Standard [ended, winner is Vrai!]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Round one bracket is up!

Opposite Day vs Precipice
Lalapizzame vs Karpman
Nakuzami vs .Aero
Brewds567 vs wonjoon0330
Vrai vs Regeneration
dragonomega vs Elvis Cheeseley
Toujours has a bye

Good luck to everyone! Deadline is April 25. Be sure to contact your opponent to schedule a time to battle.

I hope least 4 more people joins before April 13th.
We probably won't get 16 users to join every tournament anyway, so I'll just give people byes.

Last edited:

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Contacted my opponent Brewds567.

He seem to be on now so I'll try to battle him now.

Edit: He's not responding to me so I guess we'll battle some other day.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Since Regeneration and Karpman are having timezone issues, I changed it so that Vrai is going to battle Regeneration and Karpman battles Lalapizzame (but Lala forfeited).

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
...and along with that I also beat Regeneration. ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just as a reminder to the remaining participants, be sure to get those battles done! Only two more days left, and once it reaches the deadline (April 21st) I'll kick out the most inactive member of the match up.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Just as a reminder to the remaining participants, be sure to get those battles done! Only two more days left, and once it reaches the deadline (April 21st) I'll kick out the most inactive member of the match up.

Oppo isn't getting back from his internet-less trip until Thursday. Will he still have time to complete it on that day or...?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just because people are eager for the action! Ooo lala.

ROUND 2

Precipice vs Elvis Cheeseley
Karpman vs Nakuzami
Toujours vs Vrai
(whoever wins wonjoon0330 vs Brewds567) has a bye

Deadline is May 1.

By the way, the remaining gladiators still have up until April 25th to finish their fights.

Last edited:

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Just because people are eager for the action! Ooo lala.

ROUND 2

(whoever wins Opposite Day or Precipice) vs Elvis Cheeseley
Karpman vs Nakuzami
Toujours vs Vrai
(whoever wins wonjoon0330 vs Brewds567) has a bye

Deadline is May 1.

By the way, the remaining gladiators still have up until April 25th to finish their fights.

wow that's so awesome! Lucky for me and Brewds567! Thank You!! ^^

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
I beat oppo in an incredibly haxy match which was terrible both ways, although by the end I had probably more than made up for the hax done to me. GG oppo :<

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I'm really sorry, me and Brewds567 been trying to battle for a while and despite being in same timezone(actually I found out that I was hour ahead of him according to Brewds567), we wasn't able to battle.

We're going to battle today for sure but it turned out that Brewds567's computer broke down and we won't be able to battle till tomorrow.

So I guess at this point, I'm fine with you deciding the winner by coin toss or if possible, would you be able to extend the deadline for us(since winner of our match gets bye anyway)? That would be really great.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'm really sorry, me and Brewds567 been trying to battle for a while and despite being in same timezone(actually I found out that I was hour ahead of him according to Brewds567), we wasn't able to battle.

We're going to battle today for sure but it turned out that Brewds567's computer broke down and we won't be able to battle till tomorrow.

So I guess at this point, I'm fine with you deciding the winner by coin toss or if possible, would you be able to extend the deadline for us(since winner of our match gets bye anyway)? That would be really great.
Sure that's fine, you have until May 1 to get your battle done since one of you is getting a bye.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
After a very close battle that ended in a Jirachi/Milotic stallfest (Wish/Recover/Wish/Recover/Wish/Recover), Vrai beat me. Gg :3

Back