• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
Oooh. I'm kinda interested in Abnegation but he seems kinda busy. D:

And I don't want to poke/pester/prod/annoy him. :c

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
1) What boards are you most interested in? Role-Play, Art Boards, Games

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Role-Play

3) What other boards are you willing to venture in? Arts

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? Have fun. Make friends, write a good story with lots of interesting characters as I want to become an Animator so making these scenarios will be helpful to me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in?
Emulation/Gaming/ROM Hacking

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Emulation/ROM Hacking

3) What other boards are you willing to venture in?
Any Board

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Getting to learn about ROM Hacking/Getting help with miscellaneous gaming problems ard(e.x. walkthroughs, Pokemon Information etc.)
People to talk to when I have nothing to do

You're gonna have to explain to me why you'd like an Emulation mentor. Be sure you have read this announcement as well as checked out the stickies before jumping in.

Oooh. I'm kinda interested in Abnegation but he seems kinda busy. D:

And I don't want to poke/pester/prod/annoy him. :c

Abnegation is currently available, actually. He just went available yesterday, so there's no need to be worried about or anything. I'll go ahead and direct you to him, and later on you'll get a response from him. You probably got that from the mentor list. That is my bad, I haven't updated it. Whoops. xD

1) What boards are you most interested in? Role-Play, Art Boards, Games

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Role-Play

3) What other boards are you willing to venture in? Arts

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? Have fun. Make friends, write a good story with lots of interesting characters as I want to become an Animator so making these scenarios will be helpful to me.

Goody! A roleplayer, I'm a biy busy to take you in at this time, but I can defo direct you to either Miss Doronjo or PkMnTrainer Yellow, as they are both roleplay mentors. Is that alright?

Years
(Updated form)

1) What boards are you most interested in?
Gaming/ROM Hacking

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
ROM Hacking(Everything from mapping to scripting)

3) What other boards are you willing to venture in?
Any Board

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Getting to learn about ROM Hacking/Getting help with miscellaneous gaming problems(e.x. walkthroughs, Pokemon Information etc.)
People to talk to when I have nothing to do

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Goody! A roleplayer, I'm a biy busy to take you in at this time, but I can defo direct you to either Miss Doronjo or PkMnTrainer Yellow, as they are both roleplay mentors. Is that alright?

Yeah that's perfect! But how would I go around talking to them to mentor me?

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Roleplay
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Roleplay
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? None
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Roleplay

PokemonTrainerBlaze

Poke Trainer Blaze
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
1. What boards are you most interested in? ROM Hacking
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Rom hacking. .-.
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? RR, Ot.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make a good and successful rom hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
I am mostly interested in the rom hacking boards.

I am in need of learning battle techniques

I am willing to venture into writing and roleplaying

I am looking to build a team for a rom created entirely out of fakemon I have seen that theere was a dead thread about it and I hope to revive the idea.

Midnyte

Pokerus Failure, Newish PCer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
1. What boards are you most interested in? Pokemon in general
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Competitive Battling
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? Pokemon Anime/Manga, Challenges
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
1. What boards are you most interested in? I am most interested in graphics, black 2 white 2 discussion, and possibly competitive battling later down the road. This is because all black and white games are my favorites and I really enjoy the fifth generation and lately I've been looking into playing it competitively.
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I am most interested in getting to understand the competitive boards as I have been very interested in the different aspects of competitive battling lately.
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? I am willing to venture into the roleplaying boards as well as the rom hacking boards as I am also interested in seeing the aspects of these boards.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would like to try and broaden my horizons of all of the pokemon games.

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Uuh, Rom hacking/emulation. I said to you ,meganium , when i need a mentor. I think the time has come ^^.

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
I did practice scripting a lot now, i know most of the basics but im stuck at 1 thing and that isnt explained a lot on the internet, and i think after i understand it there will be more difficult problems to solve. Thats why i want a mentor. And ofcourse for the talking about nothinh :p.

3. What other boards are you willing to venture in?
Well, the gaming, cuz im playing pkmn Light platinum atm haha. so that would be role playing.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Yea, join a clob (or more :p) and make friends ofcourse.

Well, Meganium i hope you dont mind i asked for a mentor now ^^. Thanks in Advance!

pokechickmaster

pokemon master
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
will anyone help me out i'm pokechickmaster

1. everything and tornments SORRY BAD SPELLING

2.i know about just about everything exept for foroms bad spelling

3.anything fun help me OMG
4. fun stuff like challanges look i'm american organally so the spelling isn't my bad

Last edited:
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? I am most interested in Roleplaying, but I have an open mind 2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I love to roleplay, but I'm new to battling, and I'd like to understand that better. 3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? I am willing to venture into any others, but I'd like to look into LARPing, or outside events and meetings because I've never done any of that before and it sounds fun. 4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to meet and battle with as many other Pokemon fans and aspiring trainers as possible.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Uuh, Rom hacking/emulation. I said to you ,meganium , when i need a mentor. I think the time has come ^^.

Hey iLoveHate, I'll take you on :] I'll PM you now!

Megan I'm gonna PM PokemonTrainerBlaze and St33lDr4g0n too - should cut down the ROM-Mentees a bit.

Years
Due to this section not having a moderator currently, Meganium90 has asked for this thread to be locked till a moderator takes her place.

She will still be involved, so don't you worry!

Locked for now...

Years
Just popping in here to let you guys know that the Adoption Center has been reopened~! Sorry about the delay, but it took a little longer than expected to update everything. We do have a new application form, though, so please use that one! I'm still testing the waters with it so we'll see how that goes. n_n

Another important thing to note is that the mentors have had their mentee lists reset. So if you previously had a mentor and are still interested, please re-apply!

‹ If you're interested in a ROM Hacking mentor, please make sure you read the note in the first post. This is very important! ›

Happy applying!

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am most interested in the graphics forum (as I'm a pokemon art critic) as well as the black and white forum as pokemon black and white are my favorite games. I am also very interested in the competitive battling center forum as I would really enjoy getting involved in competitive battling as it seems like a very interesting aspect of the game that I have yet to explore.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I would like to learn more about the ROM hacking board as it is something that seems very fun to learn about and I enjoy playing ROM hacks in general and creating a new spin on some of my favorite games!
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to become a great forum poster. I know that I have had a rocky start here, but I would really like to get myself on track and I think that a mentor would really help me do that.

-TChad

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am most interested in the graphics forum (as I'm a pokemon art critic) as well as the black and white forum as pokemon black and white are my favorite games. I am also very interested in the competitive battling center forum as I would really enjoy getting involved in competitive battling as it seems like a very interesting aspect of the game that I have yet to explore.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I would like to learn more about the ROM hacking board as it is something that seems very fun to learn about and I enjoy playing ROM hacks in general and creating a new spin on some of my favorite games!
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to become a great forum poster. I know that I have had a rocky start here, but I would really like to get myself on track and I think that a mentor would really help me do that.

-TChad

Going by your answers, we have Abnegation who specializes the entire creative board, so he definitely can tour you around the art areas. :D There's also Requility who is a mentor for both the Black & White and Competitive Battling Center sections! Which of the two do you think you'd be more interested in?

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014

Going by your answers, we have Abnegation who specializes the entire creative board, so he definitely can tour you around the art areas. :D There's also Requility who is a mentor for both the Black & White and Competitive Battling Center sections! Which of the two do you think you'd be more interested in?

Well, I think I should stick to my roots as an art critic. I'll go with abegnation!

-TChad

Years
Well, I think I should stick to my roots as an art critic. I'll go with abegnation!

-TChad

I've contacted Abnegation but he hasn't given a reply yet, so just hang tight for a bit until he gives an answer. n_n If he ends up being too busy, I'll let you know!

1) What time zone do you reside in? Greenwitch meantime
2) What board(s) of PC do you frequent? pixel projects
3) How long have you been posting there? july 2012
4) Have you contributed to said board(s) in some way? If so, how? made a shop there
5) Why do you want to be a Mentor? to move up a bit in pokecommunity and make some new freinds.
please let me join as a mentor

Please PM the mentor form to me directly instead of posting it here, that way it's easier to keep everything organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back