• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little things that annoy you...

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I'm sure all of us have these. What are some of the little things in life that annoy you?

One thing in particular that annoys me is... Well.. Maybe this isn't a little thing, but those girls that walk SLOWLY in the halls in a horizontal line blocking everyone's way and making me late. I'm a person that doesn't like to be late for anything and these inconsiderate people really bother me.

All my classes are on the second floor and all of the buildings are connected (In Hawaii the schools are comprised of multiple buildings and the campus is fairly large, as opposed to one building, if things are any different on the mainland) so you don't have to go downstairs to do between different floors. It saves a lot of time of going up and down stairs, but it would be FASTER to do this than walk between classes upstairs if that one group of girls are walking slowly and constantly stopping.

Chances are you know what I'm talking about.

I mean, I know you're friends and maybe you don't have any other time to speak with your friends, but do you just not give a **** about anyone else? ****.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
One thing in particular that annoys me is... Well.. Maybe this isn't a little thing, but those girls that walk SLOWLY in the halls in a horizontal line blocking everyone's way and making me late.

I can relate to this ssooo much. My school consists of 3 main buildings and in-between classes i'm always going to a different building (not to mention 3 classes upstairs). And i find myself walking behind two or more girls are literally taking their time in the halls talking while i'm rushing to classes. However if I can(most of the time I cant), I just walk around. If not, I kindly ask permission to walk through.

Another pet peeve I have are when people make silly noises like taping, beating, or whatever on walls or desks. Especially my younger sibling since hes 1. bad at it, and 2. he does it to be obnoxious

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I can agree to that especially when they're walking like that while going up/down the stairs.They act like they're in a ****ing gang or something?

Another thing is when someone borrows a pen from me and doesn't give it back(which is most of the time).That just pisses me off.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Sometimes I hate it when people always want to play with you. If you don't, they rage over it. Sometimes I hate it when I see people in my school tend to play in the halls or girls always be together. It's very weird, especially how I hate it when people always try to not listen to my teacher. I got a lot more, but I'm not going to say it......

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Little things huh, okay let's get this down to around 3 to 5 things at the most now shall we.

-Puppies, they're no different from a cloud of locusts when dealing with them for at least a few months straight.

-When friends of mine try to get you to mingle with their friends when I'm not very interested if at all in meeting them.

-When the person driving the car puts on radio music that's more bland than plain wheat toast on a cardboard box for 4 hours straight at the least.

-When I'm trying to talk to someone and they either ignore what I say completely or don't even bother to reply, do I have to smack someone now to get their attention?

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I really hate how in some games-- a lot of games actually; you get damaged by coming into contact with an enemy. Like, really? I walk into an enemy's back and somehow I get killed even though he wasn't facing me?

I accidentally touch a dead enemy in Kirby and I get damaged. A lot. Enough to kill me if I'm not careful. Are enemy's corpses suddenly made of acid?

#isthenumbersign
Years
When peoples' shoelaces are untied. Whenever I'm wearing like my sneakers or whatever, I tie the knots really tightly so they don't come undone. I'll like see people walking around, looking like they're about to trip over themselves and it really bothers me hahaha.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'll be here a while

- people speaking for me as they think I can't speak for myself.
- people's roaring with laughter it hurts my ears
- People trying to make me like an certain game if I don't like it in the first place why bother to change my mind.

I'll add more later if I can be bothered to.

dunnjean

The Most Awesome Of Them All
Years
  • When random people join in on your conversation and they don't even know what you're talking about.
  • When people leave the door open after they leave and you had it closed.
  • When people talk while you're talking.
  • People who stereotype.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
1. My allergies, as I'm always in a sneezing fit at least once a day. The most frustrating part of that is, the OTC medications are worthless, so there's nothing I can do about it without a prescription.

2. Nosebleeds. Whenever I get one, I'm always into panic mode & rush to finding a tissue/napkin or whatever to plug it up. On a good year, I have around seven of those. More if it's a really bad one.

3. My male reproductive organs, for reasons that I can't say here...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Too many little things annoy me to even list, but one is when people beat around the bush, or when they ask stupid questions. It's not hard to think before you blindly say something. Actually also when people assume things about me.

Khawill

<3
Years
-When desks are not arranged well in a classroom (Pre calc teacher has 3 desks in a row, even though every other is 2 desks)

-The smell of pot (math hallway once reeked with it, and the basement of a house I lived in for a year smelled like it. Evidently, the old occupants were dealers...)

-Being followed around, by anyone.

-5pm national anthem when on base, 9pm taps on base Every. Freaking. Day

-Getting tipped in change, like getting coins. Seriously, nobody wants your spare change as a tip, we settle with a pocketful of dollars and 5s I do not need useless change clinging around in my pocket (another annoyance)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just some from the top of my head:

• When anyone calls "spider" bugs, that's my worst,

• Pedestrians and Cyclist crossing the light on red. I almost hit two cyclist and a pedestrian that way. In my mind "That's what the red light is for, if cars have to wait, so should pedestrians and cyclist"

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
-The smell of pot (math hallway once reeked with it, and the basement of a house I lived in for a year smelled like it. Evidently, the old occupants were dealers...)
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :c They must've been smoking on some bad stuff!! Because let me tel youl... the good stuff smells amazing!(: From juicy fruit to that skunky smelling weed.... it's quite the best smell ever!!(:

Just some from the top of my head:

• When anyone calls "spider" bugs, that's my worst,

• Pedestrians and Cyclist crossing the light on red. I almost hit two cyclist and a pedestrian that way. In my mind "That's what the red light is for, if cars have to wait, so should pedestrians and cyclist"
I guess you could say that it... bugs you... eh?! xD

In all srsbsns....
I don't get annoyed very often. I don't know if this would be a big thing or a little thing... BUT: When people deny logic. You don't have to agree with my opinion... but don't deny facts...

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
When your fighting someone is a multiplayer game(SSBB) against some(like say, my bro) and they get mad for owning them, using stradegy and tactics they would consider "cheep". Oh yea and sore loosers. Not as much as sore winners tho >.<

Back