• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6/10

Sounds alright to me.

More Ratchet & Clank. This is the Wupash Nebula/Hrugis Cloud theme from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
Years
9/10! Pretty good!

Now, here is the Egg Viper/Egg Walker theme from Sonic Adventure, complete with memories of quotes like "Get a load of this!", "AGH!", "All systems, full power!", and "It's no use! Give up!", all of which are spammed by Eggman during those battles.

Years
2/10

Bored me quite easily.

More Ratchet & Clank music, this is my fave music track from the first game. This is the Blarg Station theme from the first game.

Years
3/10

I don't seem to have taste in Naruto for an odd reason.

Main Planet Dobbo theme from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

Years
6/10

Bit too emotional for me, plus I'm not the biggest Zelda fan lurking here.

I wonder if anyone remembers that PSOne game called Croc? This is some definite nostalgia... ah, the memories.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Not really a fan of Final Fantasy... but this sounded really good. 8/10 from me.

Probably one of the best retro VG musics I've heard in a while.

Years
6/10

Didn't like the pacing of it but still OK.

Time for more Crash Bandicoot music! This one brings nostalgia back to me when I first played it at the age of 4.

Years
9/10

Cool. Fighting games always have cool music.

More Spyro music. This is the Charmed Ridge theme from Spyro: Year Of The Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back