• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fun Times

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Team Fun Times
-We Have Fun Making Hacks!-
Introduction
Hello all! I, OrangeNess, have decided to make a rom hacking team, for fun! We will be using FireRed as a base, and we'll come up with a story and things to that nature as we go along. This hack will be called Pokemon: Rainbow Version. (I don't care if the name has been used before too much. Heck, I don't even know if it's been used before!) The way I see it, people come up with the best ideas when just brainstorming. So, without further adeu, The sign up sheet:

Sign-Up
Preferred Nickname:
Favorite Pokemon:
Best Area of Work:
Weaker Areas of Work:​

Rules
1. All PokeCommunity rules apply
2. No profanity in the hack please
3. Don't criticize to harshly (unless it is constructive)
4. Have loads and loads of FUN!!!!​

Current Members
Name - Nickname - Main Area of Work - Favorite Pokemon
OrangeNess - Orange - Mapper/Creator - Turtwig
TweenyTodd - Tween OR Todd - Amateur Mapper/Storyboard/Scripter - Sandshrew​

Last edited:

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
TweenyTodd~Tween OR Todd~ Amateur Mapper/Storyboard/Scripter ~ Sandshrew
Alright theres one thing I want to mention.
I've been working on a hack in progress all by my lonesome starting 'bout 2 weeks ago. I've used Jambo's patch, but since he specifically asked not to use his patch in REAL hacks due to bugs i got another idea.
I want to add 3rd gen wifi similar to 4th gen undergound. Something simple at first, then more complicated.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
TweenyTodd~Tween OR Todd~ Amateur Mapper/Storyboard/Scripter ~ Sandshrew
Alright theres one thing I want to mention.
I've been working on a hack in progress all by my lonesome starting 'bout 2 weeks ago. I've used Jambo's patch, but since he specifically asked not to use his patch in REAL hacks due to bugs i got another idea.
I want to add 3rd gen wifi similar to 4th gen undergound. Something simple at first, then more complicated.
Guess what? You're in! And I'm not much of an ASM guy, but your Wi-Fi idea is huge! I'll help with that as much as I possibly can, 'cause that's a good idea.

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
We'd have to edit the Union Room on FR/LG. I think I can change the room to look like whatever I want. The hardest part would be having all the players appear on screen. After we do that, I'll put in capture the flag.

I've decided to set up a thread devoted to this. I simply don't have the ASM knowledge to do something like this. I have a working idea on how to do it.
If I could transmit the location of the current player, then read all the locations of the other players, I could put a sprite in the right location. Then send out a new signal with the new location for every step.

Last edited:
Back