• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

soulessfreedom

Metallic User
Years
Just the normal kind will do. Will appreciate greatly for the trade! U need anything? Coz i just a novice player starting to play a few months ago.

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
Still haven't forgotten the trade, just waiting to cactch you either here or over there.
Darn! I tried...but I came on way too late. My bad. I guess I should have gotten on a little earlier instead of taking that nap I had...well anyways I don't remember if I told you which FC to use but use my Platinum please. But I guess I will just try again tomorrow ~RNC~.

(just the info again)
I would like from you:

-Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
-Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
-Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

In exchange for my:

[FONT=&quot](your replacements that you lost)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Sunday Wobbuffet lv5 Impish ID 50701[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Sunday Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701[/FONT]

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Yay!It's sunday!I'll post my 2:
Box 17 Shaymin lv. 30-Serious and Box 18 Dialga lv100 Mild (jap)

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
Hey RNC, your green light is on! I am on at the moment if you want to get your 2 replacement Pokemon back. If you don't remember, the trade is above on this page.

EDIT: Now it went back to red...aww...

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Hey RNC, your green light is on! I am on at the moment if you want to get your 2 replacement Pokemon back. If you don't remember, the trade is above on this page.
Wait in line people.I posted b4 u all for my 2 shinies!!
lol.
@Gaara:She's probably in the bathroom or something

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
Wait in line people.I posted b4 u all for my 2 shinies!!
lol.
@Gaara:She's probably in the bathroom or something
Yeah, I hear ya. I am not in line for shinies though. I am trying to give her back a couple events she lost, which has been on hold for some time. But if I get a chance I might ask for that lv. 8 shiny Timid Pachirisu in box 16 for a friend. ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Darn! I tried...but I came on way too late. My bad. I guess I should have gotten on a little earlier instead of taking that nap I had...well anyways I don't remember if I told you which FC to use but use my Platinum please. But I guess I will just try again tomorrow ~RNC~.

(just the info again)
I would like from you:

-Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
-Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
-Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

In exchange for my:

[FONT=&quot](your replacements that you lost)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Sunday Wobbuffet lv5 Impish ID 50701[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Sunday Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701[/FONT]
Thanks, we finally got the trade done, yay!!

Yay!It's sunday!I'll post my 2:
Box 17 Shaymin lv. 30-Serious and Box 18 Dialga lv100 Mild (jap)
Read the rules, it's not even opened yet.

EDIT: Now it went back to red...aww...
I was tricking you with those lights!! jk!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
Hi, I'm new at this and my brother wopuld very much appreciate it if you could give him these shinys:
Electrivire (box 4)
totodile(box 6)

Please use this fc
Daniel:5456 8041 9919

Back