• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fear of the dark

blue

gucci
Years
i'm convinced so even though i know it's not true. it's like trying to sleep my feet hanging out the bed, just nope.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I sleep with a nightlight, only because I am so near-sighted, that if it's completely dark, I feel like I've gone blind.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I used to have a fear of the dark, but I grew out of it and later switched to the opposite extreme. Now I can't sleep unless it's pitch black. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
no i enjoy total darkness, i haven't been really scared in a long time. i have a friend whose house i sleep over a lot and through the years she's told me odd things that have happened after i mentioned hearing noises late at night. one night we were sleeping in the living room when i woke up and rolled over and saw what looked like an outline of a man standing near a chair in the corner. i remember thinking to myself, "yeah i'm not acknowledging that" and turned back around to sleep. so yeah could of just been me in my delirium, but i think that story gives a good idea of my mindset at night.

Years
I used to hate the dark, but I've grown out of it. The Doctor is right though, everyone has an irrational fear of the dark.

Years
I can actually see fairly well in the dark and honestly prefer things to not be overly bright, but I cannot live around completely dark conditions, especially if I am by myself.

Back