• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonX:Spectrum Island Adventures (SU and OOC)

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
.......Okay is there just something about me that attracts people who work naturally as a team to cause me headaches?
I don't get why every topic I take part in results in everything gravitating as far from my ideas as possible.

Dynomuff: Please tell me what you mean by "This" so I can answer you
ytfeL: Out of character post need to be in here once the RP has started.
heretostay123: I wish I could find something to sujest for you to add to your posts but I'm still trying to figure out what the posts contents tell me about your character that I could use.
Felis: For to love of Mew, please get online and post something so I can progress the story.
The Sceptile King: Same as Felis but with less urgency
Vato: While your tittle at the top of every post is helpful its got me puzzled. Is there a reason you choose to post this way?
Jasonwolf: All I need from you is a post. You seem to be doing rather well and I follow where your going with your character, but your posts.

Also keep in mind that though this is primarily to help the RP move forward, it is also to let my Usual Wednesday anger blow of some steam so it may sound more hostile than I mean it to be....

There is never a good Wednesday for me.
Unless there's a bad Thursday after it.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
.......Okay is there just something about me that attracts people who work naturally as a team to cause me headaches?
I don't get why every topic I take part in results in everything gravitating as far from my ideas as possible.

Dynomuff: Please tell me what you mean by "This" so I can answer you
ytfeL: Out of character post need to be in here once the RP has started.
heretostay123: I wish I could find something to sujest for you to add to your posts but I'm still trying to figure out what the posts contents tell me about your character that I could use.
Felis: For to love of Mew, please get online and post something so I can progress the story.
The Sceptile King: Same as Felis but with less urgency
Vato: While your tittle at the top of every post is helpful its got me puzzled. Is there a reason you choose to post this way?
Jasonwolf: All I need from you is a post. You seem to be doing rather well and I follow where your going with your character, but your posts.

Also keep in mind that though this is primarily to help the RP move forward, it is also to let my Usual Wednesday anger blow of some steam so it may sound more hostile than I mean it to be....

There is never a good Wednesday for me.
Unless there's a bad Thursday after it.

Would it be ok if I made Red the kid who saved Hunter when he was a kid? I noticed that he was a proprieter as soon as I said he saved him.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Is the title bad? It's just to give it a lil' bit of..., how should I call it, formality or something?
But I'll remove it if so you wish.

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Would it be ok if I made Red the kid who saved Hunter when he was a kid? I noticed that he was a proprieter as soon as I said he saved him.
That's Fine,
Is the title bad? It's just to give it a lil' bit of..., how should I call it, formality or something?
But I'll remove it if so you wish.
It's much more formal if the text isn't colored
I can start veering towards the island.I thought we were just waiting on a plane though.
You are, just try an communicate a bit more between the other characters and pokemon.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I PM'ed the GM and this has been approved, just waiting to be written in now :P

Trainer Name: "Crow"
Trainer Type: Veteran
Trendy Title: Trust Yesterday
Appearance:Khaki shorts with navy tanktop that has a black pocket on the front. Dark brown hair, usually messy. 6'0" tall and 155lbs. One green eye and the other is grey. He also wears a necklace with a small silver compass attached to it, it was given to him as a birthday present from his father.
Home Region: Johto

Bio: Crow was raised by his mother and father in the Johto region, specifically in Olivine City, where his father was a deckhand on a trade ship that frequented a route between Olivine and Cianwood city. A few weeks after his 16th birthday, the ship his father worked on returned from a trip through a terrible storm, without his father aboard. Convinced that his father is still out there somewhere, crow began to stow away from ship to ship searching for his father. His search still contines and those who do notice him only know him "crow", the boy who follows his own path. Crow hopes to become strong enough with the help of his pokemon to overcome any challenge he may face in the search for his missing father.

Personality: Relaxed, Cautious
Key Item of Choice:
Aura Color: Silver-blue
Pokemon Team:

Hokum (Ghastly) lvl 12 male

-Lick
-Mean Look
-Curse

Hokum was the first pokemon Crow managed to catch with his fathers help.

Cicero (Staryu) lvl 15

-Tackle
-Water Gun
-Rapid Spin
-Recover

Back