• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's Trade Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
You've got a cool thread. ^_^ I'm Rare Candying your Pokemon now. I should be done soon. [:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
You don't have to credit me. Lol.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I could check it when I give you your Pokemon. [:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
xav8.png

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
xav9-1.png

I forgot to reverse the gradient in the other one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
PLEASE I NEED 1 EVENT ARCEUS AND 1 12TH MOVIE ARCEUS AM WILLING TO TRADE 6 SHINYS OR 6 LEGENDS FOR BOTH I DONT CARE WHAT LEGENDS U WANT I HAVE 6 OF ALL (IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO GET THEM OF THE GLOBAL TRADING THING BUT) I WANT MOVIE ARCEUS AND EVENT ARCEUS FOR MY SOUL SILVER PLZ RESPOND OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected] I WILL GET BACK 2 U ASAP BUT PLZ I REALLY NEED THEM SO IF ANY ONE HAS THEM PLZ TRADE

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
PLEASE I NEED 1 EVENT ARCEUS AND 1 12TH MOVIE ARCEUS AM WILLING TO TRADE 6 SHINYS OR 6 LEGENDS FOR BOTH I DONT CARE WHAT LEGENDS U WANT I HAVE 6 OF ALL (IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO GET THEM OF THE GLOBAL TRADING THING BUT) I WANT MOVIE ARCEUS AND EVENT ARCEUS FOR MY SOUL SILVER PLZ RESPOND OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected] I WILL GET BACK 2 U ASAP BUT PLZ I REALLY NEED THEM SO IF ANY ONE HAS THEM PLZ TRADE

No, no i will not let you have my movie arceus, because you probably went through and put this on every forum.

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your shiny evd ninetales, shiny evd metagross, and shiny evd flygon. :) Check my own trade thread to see if you like anything I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back